How to get a good relationship between a dominican guy and a chinese girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
angela311...dont waste your time asking anyone on this forum for advice,,,,bc as you can see, they are cynical and have a jaded view of dominicans...and seem to think that all dominicans are the same. So as I said, dont waste your time on this forum....go to facebook and ask to join the facebook group "dominicano spouses". You will get much more realistic and useful information here. Good luck

Facebook???? Yeah thats a winner bunch. People with 386,974,093 friends and have never met ONE OF THEM.

luckyduck

Jun 30, 2011
a sitting duck? who really cares what is said about my comment...the point is..your comments mean nothing to me...you feedback is negative, cynical and a waste of time. Sorry if the truth hurts. ...all I can do is laugh at you all....so cynical about dominicans...but look how closely monitor DR1 website...can you say hypocrite? \

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
angela311...dont waste your time asking anyone on this forum for advice,,,,bc as you can see, they are cynical and have a jaded view of dominicans...and seem to think that all dominicans are the same. So as I said, dont waste your time on this forum....go to facebook and ask to join the facebook group "dominicano spouses". You will get much more realistic and useful information here. Good luck

luckyduck, what do you think all those people do on facebook? it is just a cyberspace version of what they do in real life, in their neighborhood. they fabricate stories about being aerospace engineers at Cape Kennedy, meanwhile they are squeegeeing windshields at some overpass in Santiago. go to any internet cafe in the barrios, and everyone is on facebook, looking for the love of their lives, aka their human ATM.

Dec 26, 2011
a sitting duck? who really cares what is said about my comment...the point is..your comments mean nothing to me...you feedback is negative, cynical and a waste of time. Sorry if the truth hurts. ...all I can do is laugh at you all....so cynical about dominicans...but look how closely monitor DR1 website...can you say hypocrite? \

For how many years have you been connected to the Dominican Republic and its people? How extensively have you traveled in the country? How familiar are you with the Dominican diaspora? Can you read and write Spanish fluently? Do you speak the language in a way that shows deference to native speakers or do you think they should be satisfied with any attempt one makes? How long have you been married to your Dominican?

jonytuga

Oct 16, 2012
I do not know what to say, this post is something strange :confused:, continue with online sex ,with a virtual baby and make a net wedding:chinese: and all ends well.
JT
PS: So much bull**** in one post Lmfao

Dec 26, 2011
I do not know what to say, this post is something strange :confused:, continue with online sex ,with a virtual baby and make a net wedding:chinese: and all ends well.
JT
PS: So much bull**** in one post Lmfao

She said it's going quite well. I hope we'll be invited to the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.