How to get a good relationship between a dominican guy and a chinese girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
No I am from Laos a little country south of China. Dominican men are by far the most honest men on the planet, so you did well for yourself choosing a man from the Dominican Republic.

Have you ever heard of a country called Canada? I think it is north of the USA, but I'm not sure, but they women from Canada are very "taken" ( in more ways then one)by Dominican men. If you need info about Dominican men Canada is a good place to start.
of course i know that country. i know your country as well.. its near Yunnan province of china. i met a lot dominican guys in america. on the contray, i think they like lying. even sometime i think its not worthy to lying. you can tell me the truth. and he did lying and making rumors.. do you know why?

Dec 26, 2011
It sounds like the relationship is strong, with a bright future ahead(chino-dominicano babies are cute). What prompted your query about its viability, on an internet discussion forum of all places?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
really? tell me more about it>> please..please..BTW, he is a chirstinality

Some dominican men (and gals) living in the DR will start a relationship with someone from a developed country just for the purpose of getting a visa to someplace other then the DR or to have their "love" send them money on a regular basis. This is where some of the comments are referring to.

ctrob beat me to it.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
It sounds like the relationship is strong, with a bright future ahead(chino-dominicano babies are cute). What prompted your query about its viability, on an internet discussion forum of all places?
i dont know. maybe i shouldnt have the query. we did have a baby before.. but i just lost it because of carefulness...he was mad..

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
pollo, none of the chofans i have seen here are stir fried. and, they use uncooked rice. i emphasize "that i have seen".
steam the rice first. and then put into the oil and stir fried with ingredients like chicken, beef, cabbiage,etc

Dec 26, 2011
i dont know. maybe i shouldnt have the query. we did have a baby before.. but i just lost it because of carefulness...he was mad..

Sure he was mad. Some Dominicans(keep in mind there are Dominican men that are conscientious fathers) tell a girl they'll kill her if she aborts their baby, with no intention of ever being part of the baby's life. It's a macho thing.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
of course i know that country. i know your country as well.. its near Yunnan province of china. i met a lot dominican guys in america. on the contray, i think they like lying. even sometime i think its not worthy to lying. you can tell me the truth. and he did lying and making rumors.. do you know why?

I can't tell you why they lie, but I can tell you why they do not tell the truth.

Dec 26, 2011
steam the rice first. and then put into the oil and stir fried with ingredients like chicken, beef, cabbiage,etc

Actually the rice is even better if it's been steamed and refrigerated the day before.

Sorry, gorgon. I'll try to get you hooked up with the good stuff.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
Actually the rice is even better if it's been steamed and refrigerated the day before.

Sorry, gorgon. I'll try to get you hooked up with the good stuff.
lol... im good at cooking.. in china. there is an old saying: if you want to keep a man, you should keep his stomach first.

Status
Not open for further replies.