How to get a good relationship between a dominican guy and a chinese girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
lol... im good at cooking.. in china. there is an old saying: if you want to keep a man, you should keep his stomach first.

hmmm...we have a different saying here in the caribbean, and it has nothing to do with the stomach...

Dec 26, 2011
i feel nothing wrong. and we are doing great in the relationship. im worrying in the long future, there are sth coming out because of the lack of knowing more about him

So you're at peace with the lying and his anger at you for suffering through a miscarriage?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
but why they dont tell the truth?

Very EASY

In DR people believe telling the truth does not have any benefit, but not telling the truth may get you money, gifts, etc. Money, cars, cloths, size of houses, where the houses are located and other worldly things holds alot of weight with Dominicans.

For a Dominican to tell the truth, they would have to get something out of it, not ALL but many. In my country of Laos a man's word and his honor is his greatest possession.

I do not spend a lot of time on that side of the globe because of the lack of honor people display.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
Very EASY

In DR people believe telling the truth does not have any benefit, but not telling the truth may get you money, gifts, etc. Money, cars, cloths, size of houses, where the houses are located and other worldly things holds alot of weight with Dominicans.

For a Dominican to tell the truth, they would have to get something out of it, not ALL but many. In my country of Laos a man's word and his honor is his greatest possession.

I do not spend a lot of time on that side of the globe because of the lack of honor people display.
yes.. but you are from asia. how can you know some much about dominican ppl?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Actually the rice is even better if it's been steamed and refrigerated the day before.

Sorry, gorgon. I'll try to get you hooked up with the good stuff.

actually, pollogringo, i make a cruel fried rice, but, as you stated, i use rice which has been cooked and refrigerated.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
How can you say that you are in a relationship with him,when you live half way around
the world?You've been together for 6 months? No you haven't.You've been talking via
internet for 6 months,that's all.Sorry,there isn't anything there.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

JMB is actually an alien from outer space. He infiltrated the earths population as a hamburger flipper, he also acts sometimes as a comedian in order to fool us. Next week he'll invade the Inuit population of Canada to kidnap some locals and to beam them up to his spaceship. ;)

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
It is just a baby laughing at you and your joke!!!!!

Please, spare me!!!!

Here is the same video, translated from baby talk to english:

[video=youtube;-KA1hfcLfHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KA1hfcLfHE[/video]

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

That is not important just like how your people treat people from Laos, but that is another topic. What is important is making sure this is what you want. You may have found the love of your life, or your nightmare only time will tell. Just take it slow and keep your heart open.

BTW We have a saying here in Laos that goes back many years. " DO NOT DATE OR MARRY DOMINICANS";)

luckyduck

Jun 30, 2011
angela311...dont waste your time asking anyone on this forum for advice,,,,bc as you can see, they are cynical and have a jaded view of dominicans...and seem to think that all dominicans are the same. So as I said, dont waste your time on this forum....go to facebook and ask to join the facebook group "dominicano spouses". You will get much more realistic and useful information here. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.