marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
ok

azb thank u for the advice, unfortunaetly, i have one sister married and busy..it is not easy as u think, plus, if you think my case is lost then do not reply, i do not need help, only info, i am never gonna ask u 4 money or the like, so why in the hell u make fun of me. i take the post seriuosly, maybe i should not now. bye

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I agree jazzcom, it has definately kept me entertained for the last day though.... poor lost soul.

Good luck Cali on your quest to find residencey.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
ONE ADVICE I LEARNED IS, IF YOU NEED HELP WITH MATH, ASK A MATHEMATIAN, IN OTHER WORDS, I AM ASKING PEOPLE FROM THE FIRST WORLD, AMERICANS, CANADIANS, EUROPEANS
SO THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LIFE IS LIKE IN ASIA, I DO NOT BLAME ANY OF FOR LAUGHIN, THANK U FOR BEARING WITH ME.

P.S, MAYBE TO YOU DOMINCRE, IS A PARADISE, BUT TO US IS AN ESCAPE FOR SLAVORY., CAPITAL LETTERS DUN MEAN I AM SHOUTIN.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, cali. i am sorry. Tell us where are you from? what country and where are you right now? I would like to hear more about your situation and see if I can give you serious information. Please feel free to send me a private message.
AZB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Your spelling doesn't improve in capital letters, either.

One thing about the laws in the DR you should be aware of, cali, is that if you marry a girl here, then she is entitled to 50% of anything you earn or buy. This is meant to protect women from being left penniless by a man who dumps her after marriage.

It has been refreshing to get your input, cali, since we had been led to believe by AZB that Middle Easterners have all the brains and all the money.

If you click on the search button at the top of this page and do a search for posts by AZB, you will find many instances where he brags about all the beautiful women in Santiago who are pursuing him. Each night he must select from a large group of possibles, leaving a great many disappointed. Since he and you have many things in common, I would think that the best thing you could do would be contact AZB and arrange to join him in Santiago. Undoubtedly among his rejects on any particular evening will be at least 3 or 4 who would jump at the chance to spend the night with a friend of AZB.

So that the intimate details aren't made a matter of public record, I would suggest that under any of his posts you click on email or PM. This will enable you to send a personal and private message directly to him.

The only thing, however, is that you need to be careful about joining AZB in one of those jihads he is always talking about. No point in you joining him on the FBI's list of known terrorists. That will end your chances of ever getting back in the US.

PS: After I posted this, I discovered that AZB was already offering you the hand of friendship while I was writing this post. Take it!

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ken, thanks for your help, I don't need vira-latas in my life. I have many in my neighborhood. I suggest if you really want to help someone, please don't do it on my expense. Besides, if you have nothing worth-while to write, why write? I mean you don't have to post every hour you know.
Please stop with this terrorist BS its getting old. I bet you are always logged on to DR1 and to CNN at the same time. Like all fools you could only think of terrorism and jihad when you come across a muslim or an arab. Thats what the american government wants, a total brainwashed - brain dead puppet.
Now go back to CNN and learn your new facts on war over terrorism and act knowledgable. Oh, don't forget to join the march on "save the whales" in washington DC.

P.S Whats the matter with you today, you were the nice guy lately and now you take a jab at me? Lets see, maybe you didn't soak the veggies in chlorine for 15 mins? Or wait, I bet you shook someone's hand without a glove.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
dear azb and ken, i am kindda lost, first i am not a musilim, it is assumed that every arab is but i am not, so let's leave religoin aside and may god bless us all. that dun mean islam is a bad religoun nor any other religon, i just dont belive in anything but God

secondly, i do not want to be the cuase of your fight.. you are helpful and i am going to domincan Republic 100% wether i have help or not.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
azb what country are u originally from? i wanna be like you in the future? ; )

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
I know who this person is...

Can you people see-see who this person is?
i can.

i.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So the poor arab guy was selling fire crackers, big deal. its new year eve for god sake. hehehehehe

E

eye4photography

Does marrying a woman in D.R. make you a citizen?

Sounds to me like you really want a new home that you can be happy in. I would suggest you post on the legal board and ask if simply marrying someone is sufficient to allow you to stay. It certainly isn't that simple in the states.

Just my 2 cents.

-eye-

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Jan

Anna Coniglio said:
This is funnier than Fidel's thread.

Anna C,

What about Jan's thread that resulted in
three suitors professing their desire to
have Jen one syrupy sweet post at a time?

HNY,

M

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
The quest for Jan was supposed to be in jest. However, two bad things happened as a result of it: Juancito Honda- scooterman fell off his pasola, and the diceman's Fiero-mounted Lamborghini repliCAR broke down. The only positive outcome was that MamIndie and I reconciled, and now I believe, I believe again.

Jose?to
Still sexy after all these years.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jose?to said:
The quest for Jan was supposed to be in jest. However, two bad things happened as a result of it: Juancito Honda- scooterman fell off his pasola, and the diceman's Fiero-mounted Lamborghini repliCAR broke down. The only positive outcome was that MamIndie and I reconciled, and now I believe, I believe again.

Jose?to
Still sexy after all these years.
Juancito
Dont go there,that threads old news and it was fun but its done.
J.H.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Cali,
Couldn't you marry an american girl and live here?
Why would you want to pay a girl to marry her.....she's gonna be getting all your money after the wedding anyway?
You should go to the D.R first see if there is an easier way to stay than getting married, marriage is a serious thing where I'm from and if you think you are just gonna marry someone and say goodbye and have nothing else to do with her it could back-fire on you. And if you don't plan on leaving then it could turn out to be a bigger hell than where you are now....
I would stay there single for as long as possible, and if I got caught staying illegally I would play dumb or something and if I didn't get caught I wouldn't worry about a thing. but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.