marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Have you all checked out Negro Lindo in the media galary? He sure is a hunk....sorry Lindo I couldn't resist! ;)

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Jan & Johnny...

Reading is an art.

Jose?to
I don't have to move on, for I was never there.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jan said:
Amen to that Johnny!
It was fun but its done...hey, I rhymed!!
jAN
Though Im sure youre a poetess,you rhymed my rhyme.But I still love you and will respect you in the morning
Johnny;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Yep I saw it Anna! It's about time we have a DR1 hunk! LOL

Come on ladies, we have lots of DR1 hunks! They're all over the media gallery...of course, no one better than my husband...but then again, I'm a little biased and obligated to say that.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
hey negro guapo.. de acuerdo ladies. Now we have DR Hottie and DR Guapo, I am sure hottie will jump on this conversation since he's millitary also ;) I am from your neck of the woods, guapo and I was there all during Christmas and New Year. (MQ is sure to respond to this thread. BTW I am sorry I never called, I never stayed in Miami, went from Marathon straight back to Tampa ;(

I went to the Bucs game, I know someone who works and McDill as an air traffic controller. Welcome to the board, be careful though, you might hurt someone with those guns....

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I wouldn't hurt anyone, I only attack when provoked.......
I have been stationed here for one year so far but I've only spent about 7 months in the area so I'm still getting used to it. I like it so far though, not like I thought it would be. Lots of strip clubs and novelty stores, can't figure that one out....It's a small world huh Theresa?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...back off...girls!!!

mangas002.gif

HANDS OFF!!! AND I QUOTE:

<b><i>Bienvenido Negrito Lindo...

Hey, for not being Dominican you sure learned fast enough what to call yourself...or is that what the Dominican girls you met called you?

Anyway, you're welcome to post away!

Where in Florida is Macdill AFB?

By the way...a picture in the Media Gallery would be nice...to see if you're really a Lindo Negrito!</b></i>

Just in case you don't remember, I was the FIRST female to welcome him to this board, and the FIRST to ask for his picture...

So...you are all warned...HANDS OFF!!!

Besides, I'm closer to him than anyone on this board...a drive to Tampa in my new car is only 3 1/2 hours away!!!

Negrito...you sure are LINDO, BABY!!!

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
MQ! You are going to have a fight on your hands!!! Tampa is only a 2.5 hour flight for me......
Not sure where Theresa is.
I think we are going to make his head (or something) swell with all this adoration......

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Hey MQ,
You're right I posted my pic becuase of you, I'm glad the responses have been positive. I won't get the "big-head" though. I haven't gotten a chance to hang out in Miami yet and it would be cool to have a local friend to hang out with.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Baby...you're welcome to look me up anytime!!!

You could ask Theresa...I know all the cool spots in South Florida!

And I sure wouldn't mind showing you off!!

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Theresa, I am not worried. They come and they go but when push comes to shove I've outlasted all the others...where's Marine guy anyways?

Welcome on board Negrito.

"The LT"

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
I was about to send my picture in, but I've changed my mind.

-Jose?to
El ratoncito fe?to.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Joseito post your picture! Come on and I wish that Ken would too. Come on . I think I'm the oldest member here and I've posted mine.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Jose?to...don't be shy now!

Come on, post your picture...I'm sure you have your attributes, also!

Status
Not open for further replies.