marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leonardo1267

AZB I must tell you that you must be a little more careful or one of this days you will have the DNI in your back.

Be more respectful when you refer to Dominicans in particular, because we don't want foreigners talking BS about us.

Enjoy you money, take as many girls as you want to bed, but, do not talk bullshit about us.

You Know what is DNI, do you?

I know people there and you know is easy to get in trouble here with the law here and difficult to get out.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
THANK YOU LEONARDO

I am very happy to see a native dominican speak out to all those BS comments about a nice country.

I only had dominican friends outside the DR and they were all down to earth and kind. Leonardo, AZB is just one of thousands...

God Bless DR....

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
AZB I must tell you that you must be a little more careful or one of this days you will have the DNI in your back.

Be more respectful when you refer to Dominicans in particular, because we don't want foreigners talking BS about us.

Enjoy you money, take as many girls as you want to bed, but, do not talk bullshit about us.

You Know what is DNI, do you?

I know people there and you know is easy to get in trouble here with the law here and difficult to get out.
Leonardo
You also know who the DNI are right.Azb is a well respected long time member with a few more than 30 posts unlike yourself I think your little underlying threat was uncalled for dont you?Maybe some gringos are connected too ever think about that?
Passa un buen dia.
J.H.

L

leonardo1267

Johnny Honda , being a respected long time member of this forum does not give AZB or you the right to talk in derogatory way of Dominicans, specially women. All I asking is respect , and if any of you want to challenge me, and find out who is more connected in goverment or military circles, do it on you own peril.

Pase buenas noches

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
Johnny Honda , being a respected long time member of this forum does not give AZB or you the right to talk in derogatory way of Dominicans, specially women. All I asking is respect , and if any of you want to challenge me, and find out who is more connected in goverment or military circles, do it on you own peril.

Pase buenas noches
Leonardo
1st I have never spoken derogatory remarks against Dominicans
2ND What I wrote if you read it was and I qoute myself"I think your underlying threat was uncalled for dont you?"Respect is earned not given whether you are Dominican,Arab,American or any nationality and threatening people is not the way to earn it.
Point to ponder maybe?
J.H.

L

leonardo1267

So why are you defending AZB, as far as I know all he show us is that he is a Womanizer and with a very low opinion of the people that accept him in their owm house. that is why you came in the subject.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
leornardo, There are dominicans who talk trash about your women. Now that I have read my post, I think where you are coming from. I was a bit confused on your statements.
I did not talk trash about your women in fact I simply said that "would you like to bring up your daughter in this environment...."; meaning where people treat women like meat and use them for toys? NOW TELL ME, THIS IS NOT TRUE?
If you go back to my posts you will notice that I am the first one to come to dominican defense whenever a foreigner attacks any aspect of this society.
You just come in and start accussing people and threatening with your connections (how typical). Please read my previous posts first then open your mouth.
I also know people in DNI and they know me well.
I bet I do more for your country that you do with your hot connections.
have a nice day.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
leonardo1267 - Do me a favor, don't start threatening people on this board, I don't like it and it's not necessary. I have a stack full of "get out of jail free cards" and phone numbers as well, so what?

If you have an opinion or dispute a posters comments, then I suggest you offer and alternative opinion or perspective, rather than threaten them.

Why I don't agree with all that is said on DR1, some of us live here 24x7 and talk from our own perspectives and situations regardless of how warped some people perceive them to be.

If you have something constructive to offer, great, I'm all eyes and so are thousands of other people that visit this board. If all you offer is threats, go find another play ground.

Don't take my post as a personal dig at you, I'm just telling you like it is...

L

leonardo1267

Watch you back 'cause I know who you two are!!!!!
watch you mouths.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I also see the word "idiot" appearing as the tagline on his next post.

PS
Leonardo, I respect your views and congratulate your morals regarding marriage and women (if it's not BS...). However, when you threaten long-time, quite well-liked board members, you are making yourself look really bad. Drop it.

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
leonardo1267 said:
So why are you defending AZB, as far as I know all he show us is that he is a Womanizer and with a very low opinion of the people that accept him in their owm house. that is why you came in the subject.
Because Leonardo
If you didnt get it yet this board is seperated in many different sections in this particuler one it is clearly stated for those not easily offended which means anything goes unless the owners of the board consider it too offensive.Most posts are more tongue in cheek than serious.I personally know Azb and he is an educated person who has many friends both Dominican and Extranjero,do not be so quick to judge people,This board if you notice spends time m
aking fun of every nationality and subject.Also there are a lot of well educated and not so well educated Dominicans who talk a lot worse than AZB about Dominicans,check the boards again,but you might not like to threaten some of them however.Use this board for the entertainment value and enjoy.
Johnny:bandit: Chill out man

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Leonardo...my opinion
These guys here, most have been living here for many years. They have to love this country to be here this long. Some are married to Dominicans. If they didn't love the people and the culture you think they would have married here? You don't have to marry a Dominican to live here.
I think you need to lighten up a little and learn to laugh a little. Life is too short to be so shitty with people.
Be nice!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"LeoNERDo" was a member of the Animation Team...

(SANKI) called the CHOCOLATE FRIENDS,at the Boca Chica Hamaca Hotel in the "90's"! So I doubt that AZB,Jonny,or anyone else has anything to worry about from his "connections"! This;"I have lots of high ranking friends",bullshit is just a sharade played by most ignorant Dominicans.What could a former "Sanki" do?CRIS

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Beyond what anyone "can" or "can't" do, I think it's pretty pointless to get into on-line pissing contests. After all, if the strenght of your arguments relies on insults and/or threats, seems clear you don't have much of an argument to begin with.

Shoot, if you want to look for trouble, why bother with the Internet? Step outside your door. I'm sure you'll find someone out there willing to accommodate you -- and in a hurry, too.

Besides, I thought everyone knew that my Dad could beat up their Dad. ;)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Re: "LeoNERDo" was a member of the Animation Team...

Criss Colon said:
(SANKI) called the CHOCOLATE FRIENDS,at the Boca Chica Hamaca Hotel in the "90's"! So I doubt that AZB,Jonny,or anyone else has anything to worry about from his "connections"! This;"I have lots of high ranking friends",bullshit is just a sharade played by most ignorant Dominicans.What could a former "Sanki" do?CRIS
Shit
I knew I saw this name before
J.H.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I get such a kick out of these message board warriors I can hardly control my laughter. How can you guys take him seriously to begin with?

Anytime someone on a message board threatens me I feel the most secure because the person with the big mouth has nothing else but a big mouth and NEVER backs anything up.

I like Dominicans but I have no time whatsoever for Jerks.

Boca Chica Escott

L

leonardo1267

You, know what? I like to be understimate , is good to wake up people with a few surprises.

they never know what is coming for them, until is too late.

let me tell you, that i have records of very interesting post that may be will be of some interest to somepeople.

like I say, never understimate anybody or you will have some surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.