marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
uuuuuuuuuuuuuu blackmail!!!!!! If they are interesting posts I'm sure we have all read them before.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
leonardo1267 - Rather than hide behind the computer screen, tell us a little about yourself. Your life, your contribution to the DR etc etc.

Nobody is under estimating you, I think you have done a wonderful job of showing us what your all about and your capabilities. Sorry, but can you remind me again?

"I have records of very interesting post"
So does every other person that visits this board, it's called the archive or search functions.

I'm not sure how you want people to perceive you, but your not doing a very good job. Right now your "attitude" is not doing any Dominicans any favors...

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
sometimes i wonder if all these posts are just one very bored person who likes arguing with them self..

leonardo, you are a complete bore. go away...

L

leonardo1267

I see you, but, can you see me?......

..I will not go away, it is not so easy.

L

leonardo1267

Robert, what do you want from me? my address, my name, phone number, cedula?. keep understimating me Robert.

why don't you give me yours? never mind, is not hard to get.

L

leonardo1267

I can understand why you foreigner come to my land, talk against our people, our culture and are so unapologetic.

all I ask to AZB was to be a little more respectful when refering to Dominicans , specially womens, so why are you Robert and Co. jumping on me? .

why don't you guys reconsider and tone down a little bit the critics .

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I suggest banning on grounds of taboo 3 post in a row rule without a response from another user. Anyone else agree?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
"Robert, what do you want from me? my address, my name, phone number, cedula?. keep understimating me Robert. why don't you give me yours? never mind, is not hard to get."

It's obvious you don't live in the DR. Email me and I'll be more than happy to send you all the details you want. Do it via PM, you may even see the message I sent you yesterday that you never replied to.

I don't want anything from you, as it seems very apparent you have nothing to give. Instead of threatening people, have a go at posting something constructive or of use.

I don't under estimate you, I'm just trying to protect you from yourself...

Thread Closed and hopefully the end of "leonardo1267" 5 mins of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.