My man, an honest animation man

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
I'm glad you enjoy laughing at other people. Its advice as well...

I wanted to know if anyone had met him thats all...

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
I'm glad you enjoy laughing at other people. Its advice as well...

I wanted to know if anyone had met him thats all...
If you know he is faithful yada yada....why do you care how many other gringas he knows???????

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
I only wanted to know if people knew him, and if he's got a past.. then WOW so have I...

ALL sankies have a past...but no FUTURE!;)

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
But he's not a SANKIE!!

I thought that's what you were trying to figure out, whether he was one or not? How can you be so sure? :tired:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
ilovehimlots said:
I wanted to tell my story, I Sarah 18 years old and a university student from the UK, I am an attractive, slim brunnete and I think I have a lot going for me.

I met Jose in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic in January and fell head over heels in love with him. Our first day our energies clicked and it felt like we were meant to be together. I know the history, the sankies etc etc, but truely believe that he is the ONE FOR ME!

After 3 weeks together * I know not long * I decided that I had to be with him, I love him and I know that he loves me. My parents understood totally why I want to be with him, and both of them really like him.

I was wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation, I know that people will instantly think that he's a sankie. but he has already proposed to me and swears he is faithful.

Does anyone know him? He works at the Superclub Breezes??

Thanks for your time xx

Hi there,

First of all, think!!! Think!!! Pay attention!!! Focus!!!

qp5gg5.jpg

Second, your only 18 years old!!! And you want to marry with a Sankie you have known for only 3 weeks?

ilovehimlots: "But I really....."

NO BUTS!!! Focus!!! Think!!!

qp5hkl.jpg

All this drama is killing me..................

First of all, you need to finish school. And after you finish school (I really hope that you finish school), you need to think what you want to do with your future.

Please do not make a mistake.

ilovehimlots said:
I wanted to tell my story, I Sarah 18 years old and a university student from the UK, I am an attractive, slim brunnete and I think I have a lot going for me.

I met Jose in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic in January and fell head over heels in love with him. Our first day our energies clicked and it felt like we were meant to be together. I know the history, the sankies etc etc, but truely believe that he is the ONE FOR ME!

After 3 weeks together * I know not long * I decided that I had to be with him, I love him and I know that he loves me. My parents understood totally why I want to be with him, and both of them really like him.

I was wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation, I know that people will instantly think that he's a sankie. but he has already proposed to me and swears he is faithful.

Does anyone know him? He works at the Superclub Breezes??

Thanks for your time xx

Your parents should be arrested for neglect if they think this is a good idea!!!!!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
But he's not a SANKIE!!

Honey.. but you don't know that. Stop for a second and THINK... there is no way that you know that for sure. Trust me.. he works at a hotel where plane loads of women go looking for a week of fun.. just like you.. and he shows them a really "good time"... and more than likely keeps in contact with them...they come back to visit.. send him gifts.. money.. who knows... you are not seeing things as they really are...

Ok...so maybe he didn't ask you to pay for a damn thing when you were there... that too, means nada...I know a few other girls who had their SANKY totally b.s them in the same way--pay for things, spend ALL of their free time with them... etc etc.. doesn't mean anything... it's a game--they are good at it.

You are not there.. you don't know what he is up to... and more than likely.. odds are HE IS A BIG TIME SANKY! Sorry... but sometimes the truth hurts :(

Just wait.. let some other DR1 ppl sign on.. they will see ur bf's name and soon enough you will be getting private messages that he knows this one and that one.. and has played and passed out all sorts of sexually transmitted diseases to this girl or that guy...

So you had some fun... leave it at that. Cry now and hurt less later... You are in for a WHOLE LOT of pain if you decide to carrying on with this dude.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Music said:
I am lost for words and can't be bothered.
I'm with Robert bring on the popcorn and M&M peanuts!! :tired: :rolleyes:
Here we go again!

Thanks for making me hungry! lol ;)

Who wants some?!? I also ordered some pizza!!! My treat!!! :bunny:

qp5mpf.gif

qp5mwn.jpg

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
But he's not a SANKIE!!
OK, let me guess..he told you he isnt a sankie and you believe him?????
You have so much time in your life to find a good partner, dont be fooled by lust. Remember, vacation is just vacation, leave it at that.

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Hi there,

*But he's not a SANKIE!!*

oh well, in that case you shouldn't worry about anything at all! Just enjoy your time and don't listen to the others because they are just being jealous :)

cheers, palomita

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Your parents should be arrested for neglect if they think this is a good idea!!!!!
lol.. I agree. Badpiece33, you shoud lay down the law!!! I would call social services on this one.. should have a social worker sent out today to investigate...

Ohhhh wait, she is in the UK... bummer.

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
Angel_04 said:
Just wait.. let some other DR1 ppl sign on.. they will see ur bf's name and soon enough you will be getting private messages that he knows this one and that one.. and has played and passed out all sorts of sexually transmitted diseases to this girl or that guy...

So you had some fun... leave it at that. Cry now and hurt less later... You are in for a WHOLE LOT of pain if you decide to carrying on with this dude.

I can promise you, he's not a sh*t. I'm not completley naive and stupid, I read about another girl on here who met someone who was a sankie, and I could tell that from the day I met him, he was so false. Time shall tell I suppose. But I no he's for real!! I've vistited all over the carribbean, and the Dominican Republic many a times. Holiday romances I usually leave behind *don't get me wrong, I do not sleep with all these men* but he was SO DIFFERENT!!

ilovehimlots said:
I can promise you, he's not a sh*t. I'm not completley naive and stupid, I read about another girl on here who met someone who was a sankie, and I could tell that from the day I met him, he was so false. Time shall tell I suppose. But I no he's for real!! I've vistited all over the carribbean, and the Dominican Republic many a times. Holiday romances I usually leave behind *don't get me wrong, I do not sleep with all these men* but he was SO DIFFERENT!!

How many of these guys have you slept with??????? Maybe we should be calling him warning him of your shady past!!!!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
ilovehimlots said:

"but he was SO DIFFERENT!!" They always are.. I have heard that one too many times...

listen chica... please do some more "research" on your bf before you do anything silly...(like move there etc.) I have seen too many girls waste their lives on guys who have played them, abused them and almost broken them down to insanity... all jokes aside--don't be one of those girls. You may not find out too much now..but in time, you will see what he is really is...

I just hope that you and your parents still have enough $ to pay the mortgage... tuition.. I dunno... get my drift.

Adios.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
ilovehimlots said:

Again, your only 18 years old. He is using you. He sees you as another victim. He sees you as another potential gold pot.

Look, focus on school and your life in your home country. Hang out with your friends, or find a nice boyfriend in your university. Go see a movie with your friends, or find a summer internship, or find a part-time job.

Or do homework together with your friends. Or do an after-school activity with your friends, etc.

You do not need any of this drama.

I hope you are listening to what everyone is telling you in this thread.

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
I am listening.. but I am not going to leave him... I'm going back to see him in 2 weeks. We both want children, so my month stay there will mean trying for a baby, and my dad is sorting out a vistining visa, as we have enough money to sponser him.

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Hi everyone,

ilovehimlots said:
I am listening.. but I am not going to leave him... I'm going back to see him in 2 weeks. We both want children, so my month stay there will mean trying for a baby, and my dad is sorting out a vistining visa, as we have enough money to sponser him.

sounds like a REAL sock puppet.

Love, Palomita

Status
Not open for further replies.