My man, an honest animation man

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondytomato

Oct 19, 2005
Hello fellow countryman , i do believe you have an education,sometimes us Brits write in the slang we talk, im not going to critise only listen to what you have to say , when did you meet him ?? how many times have you visted since ??

blondytomato

Oct 19, 2005
Thats not so long , i have sent you a private message outlining my situation and my thoughts ,i think its better to chat there.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
OH THE DRAMA must be a slow Sat. afternoon out there or it's been a few weeks since we had a sankie thread so everyone has been saving it up.:ermm:

Reminds me of another poster that can't get over someone at the breezes so I think if you had done the research you said you did you would have found her and sent her a pm without all the BS and drama.

LET ME HELP YOU OUT BY GIVING YOU ALL HER THREADS. Remember it's all the same person and I'm wondering about you too. :rolleyes:

Super breezes club

Super breezes club trip report

Super breezes cowboy

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=338553#post338553

Anyway you should contact **princess since she's been there, done that and I'm sure she must know your guy as well.:tired:

Send me his picture and I'll tell you if it's the same guy.;)

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
As i said earlier Anna, I have read her posts, and indeed have also MET cesar/cow boy as they called him. He was so easy to see through it was like he was glass. He tried it on the very first day and I laughed in his face. And what do you mean? Thinking the same about me?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
blondytomato said:
Yeap Breezes seems popular also Bahia Principle
Wonder if they have a competition going ???

No no it was all the same person posting. Get it? socks missing from top drawer.:rolleyes:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Multiplying Soon

ilovehimlots said:
... I met him in january and am going back to see him in 2weeks.

Good for you.
Bad for mankind,
if your genes are passed on to your offspring.

So all my hope lies with the resort entertainer, he seems so much brighter than you.

m'frog

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ilovehimlots said:
As i said earlier Anna, I have read her posts, and indeed have also MET cesar/cow boy as they called him. He was so easy to see through it was like he was glass. He tried it on the very first day and I laughed in his face. And what do you mean? Thinking the same about me?

Have you sent her a private message? I'm sure she must know the gang there.

Stop posting and giving out too much info about yourself. These people don't know him but are trying to help you with the warnings.

Anyway it's a sunny day here and I'm not wasting my time with people that can't be helped.

Hasta lluego

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
mountainfrog said:
Good for you.
Bad for mankind,
if your genes are passed on to your offspring.

So all my hope lies with the resort entertainer, he seems so much brighter than you.

m'frog

Sad but true...even this animador has more brains, I think she left her solitary one in the cabana!;)
Like I always say...one needs a licence to drive a car but anyone can procreate, kinda scary!!!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
AnnaC said:
Anyway you should contact **princess since she's been there, done that and I'm sure she must know your guy as well.:tired:

Send me his picture and I'll tell you if it's the same guy.;)

Anna, can you find out if it is that dumbass **princess posting again with her bizillion nicknames.... for god sakes that hobo won't leave me alone on MSN, blocking doesn't even work !

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I agree with those think "she" is a sock puppet. Now has 17 posts but all in this thread.

But who cares, everybody has fun with threads like this. This thread just started this morning and look how many responses already, even when you subtract the 17 by "ilovehimlots"

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
The OP is making this up. I think he/she wants to get you all going again as threads have been dull as of late. If she is serious then she is the STUPIDEST one we have had on here.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Potato_Salsad- Okay I think I need a refill on snacks if your still treating :classic:

Potato_Salad said:
Thanks for making me hungry! lol ;)

Who wants some?!? I also ordered some pizza!!! My treat!!! :bunny:

qp5mpf.gif

qp5mwn.jpg

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Music said:
Potato_Salsad- Okay I think I need a refill on snacks if your still treating :classic:

I am more than happy to give a refill on all snacks!!! ;) :bunny:

Have a nice weekend. :D

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Please let this thread die!

The original Sock Puppet was busted and has not responded in hours.
I am sure you can find pictures of Barcelo A?ejo somwehere.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
that was way too corny to be real..not sure who is a more stupid moddufugger, the girl if its real or the sock puppet trying for attention, either way they are pathetic.

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
1st Question: Why hasn't this thread been closed yet? SOCK PUPPET
2nd Question: How are you going to support a baby on animation wages?Thanks for coming out, but thats not going to work, and seeing that you barely speak english, there's probabley no chance you speak spanish well, so getting a good job in the DR will be very difficult.
3rd Question:Why would you want to leave the apparently wealthy life style you are living in to live in poverty?

Finally closing statements- You can say you know a sankie from a mile away, but until you've work in animation and shared accomodations with them, you have no friggen clue. But if you want to screw yourself over, all the power to you.

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
I am
1) not moving to the Dominican, I said my dad was organising a Visiting VISA for him.
2) I do not need to worry about living on entertainment wages - I have enough money
3) I am Sarah, and not a sock puppet. Check the records or whatever to see that I have not logged on before.

So have you all "work in animation and shared accomodations with them"?? Coz your all seem to have a clue, especially YOU mofi

Status
Not open for further replies.