My man, an honest animation man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The fact is that Sankies target all women ie. beautiful, slim, homely, fat, young, old, etc..

Last edited by a moderator:

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
I am listening.. but I am not going to leave him... I'm going back to see him in 2 weeks. We both want children, so my month stay there will mean trying for a baby, and my dad is sorting out a vistining visa, as we have enough money to sponser him.

OMG, did you say BABY????? Please don't do that, you barely know this guy and want to have his children!!!! You are only 18, live your life, while you are young!

ilovehimlots

Mar 4, 2006
Sorry to dissapoint I'm not one of them!! Everyone has babies eventually mine will just be early!! , my sisters just had a little boy, Caiden his name is! She's 15 and coping brilliant!!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
ilovehimlots said:
Sorry to dissapoint I'm not one of them!! Everyone has babies eventually mine will just be early!! , my sisters just had a little boy, Caiden his name is! She's 15 and coping brilliant!!

OMG... you are going to TRY FOR A BABY? Your parents are consenting to this? I am so shocked.. this has got to be a big joke.. it just has to be. You are going to bring an innocent child into this??? Please reconsider... you have all of your priorities mixed up... shesh.

What part of --you do NOT KNOW HIM... don't you get here??? in one ear--out the other.... :paranoid:

2 weeks... insanity.. ok goodluck to you.. but please just keep checking DR1.. sooner or later one of his baby mama's are going to want to contact you... some info will be revealed.. mark my words...

This is soooooooo sad. I better go shopping... shopping always lifts my spirits!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh my!

Jesus Christ, you guys, do I need to come out of semi-retirement to tell you people that this person is nothing more than a "suck" puppet???????.

Ok, he is different, he is not a sankie, go marry him and have many babies.

But while you are doing all this:

PLEASE PASS THE MUSTARD FOR MY HOT DOG AND BUTTER FOR MY POPCORN BECAUSE THIS MOVIE WILL HAVE A LOT OF ACTION AND IS FULL OF "HEAD FIRST" ACCIDENTS!!.

Where do they find these "people"?.

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
You are right Miguel. Anyone reading these posts can tell English is not this idiots first language.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
ilovehimlots said:

So basically your whole families f*cked and your sister is the leader of the pack and your just stupid enough to follow..... COPE WELL IDIOT

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
jerryme said:
You are right Miguel. Anyone reading these posts can tell English is not this idiots first language.
Spend your $$ on getting an education and acquiring basic spelling skills...they will get you further than this sankie! Do you know (does he even know???) how many other children he has fathered? You are a child yourself in case this has never been brought to your attention! Dont go bragging about how much you have travelled, because it hasnt made you worldly or knowledgable, and likely never will!!!!!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.