Robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I don't know about the whole "class of Women" thing I mean how can you tell unless she's wearing a habit? The fact that she asked to be invited to his room to drink wine and dance? As a former frequent business traveller (worldwide) I can attest to the fact that sometimes this happens when Men and Women meet. You can't really tell what "kind" of person they are until you really get to know them and that ain't happening on the first night regardless of how many "bases" you turn. It took me 10 years to "really" get to know my first ex-wife (and another two years to get rid of her).

Nah. I side with those who advise caution. In the battle between the sexes remamber to stay alert at all times or you will get knocked out.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I don't know about the whole "class of Women" thing I mean how can you tell unless she's wearing a habit? The fact that she asked to be invited to his room to drink wine and dance? As a former frequent business traveller (worldwide) I can attest to the fact that sometimes this happens when Men and Women meet. You can't really tell what "kind" of person they are until you really get to know them and that ain't happening on the first night regardless of how many "bases" you turn. It took me 10 years to "really" get to know my first ex-wife (and another two years to get rid of her).

Nah. I side with those who advise caution. In the battle between the sexes remamber to stay alert at all times or you will get knocked out.

Na, you wouldn't know what i am talking about. If you can't figure out what type of a girl you are dealing with you just might turn out to be the next victim. Tigras look for guys like you (clueless).

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Na, you wouldn't know what i am talking about. If you can't figure out what type of a girl you are dealing with you just might turn out to be the next victim. Tigras look for guys like you (clueless).

Aftab My Old Wibbly-Wobbly, ............
Greydread's humorously written post FAR outclasses & outweighs your belligerent response. Try cooling the fevered brow a bit as has oft been suggested by those who moderate illogical outbursts.:cheeky: :surprised I think when you re-read greydread's post you will see that all he wrote there WAS logical & advising caution when meetin any girls/woman for a night out (or should that be in this case, A night IN?)

Try to have a harmonious & peaceful weekend :cheeky: ;) ~ Grahame.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
You say you have Sean her several times by the university go to where you have seen her and take a couple of picks take them to the cops or not but now u got something on her. see how she feels now.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Aftab My Old Wibbly-Wobbly, ............
Greydread's humorously written post FAR outclasses & outweighs your belligerent response. Try cooling the fevered brow a bit as has oft been suggested by those who moderate illogical outbursts.:cheeky: :surprised I think when you re-read greydread's post you will see that all he wrote there WAS logical & advising caution when meetin any girls/woman for a night out (or should that be in this case, A night IN?)

Try to have a harmonious & peaceful weekend :cheeky: ;) ~ Grahame.

sadly bushbaby, you can't contribute beans to this thread. My advise is good and only comes from experience (interacting 24/7) with Dominicans. Can you show me a post where you had actually written solid information which is worth 5 pesos? Please go back to bed, its not your game here.
There is no need to reinvent the wheel over and over again. If you go out with girls who look and act cheap, chances are you will get what you ask for. There is no need to learn from your own mistakes, learn from other's.
So please Bushbaby, if you have zero to contribute, then better off just sit and read and not waste precious Dr1 bandwidth.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

No need to stay alert at all if you go out with doiminicans who don't look at you as a "walking bank-safe full of money". What the above statement is saying: Keep dating whomever you like but be careful and take precautions. I don't agree with it at all. I will go further to say, date people who are worth dating. Judging from what i see in expat dating habits, I can say, 90% are not worth dating at all.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You say you have Sean her several times by the university go to where you have seen her and take a couple of picks take them to the cops or not but now u got something on her. see how she feels now.

he won't do that. There is more to the story than we know.
AZB

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
common sense

every person i've ever met who is famailiar with the dr. says the same thing....
BE CAUTIOUS..

our friends and family warn us...
people you meet on the plane on the way there warn us....
people in the dr. warn us....
and still we throw caution to the wind and figure it's all gonna go our way ...:)

saddest part is no matter how much some are warned...
they need to smack thier heads AGAINST the wall b4 they actually pay attention :)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
he won't do that. There is more to the story than we know.
AZB

Exactly what I have been thinking since the start (otherwise it would be easy to track her down).

That is why I don t feel sorry for the OP.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Exactly what I have been thinking since the start (otherwise it would be easy to track her down).

That is why I don t feel sorry for the OP.

The OP asked for advice and feedback, and got it, move on already.
I have never seen so many washwomen on one website that thrive on the misfortune of others.

Reactions: rio2003

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I don't think AZB thrives on the misfortune of others.

AZB tells it like it is and I respect that. I was referring to the other dozen chismosos on this site. Are you and Africaida the same person per chance?

Mar 2, 2008
Tambo might respect ABC, as I do up to a point, but ABC never leaves a thread wondering if he is the most informed, most Dominicanized, Most insightful poster who ever posted on DR1.

He repeated states his superiority and his believe in the premise that he is "the man", with every post he makes.

And there is nothing wrong with that necessarily, it is just that it is a tad bit redundant and over-stated. We got it many posts ago. ABC rules, and anyone who questions his remarkable insight just doesn't get it.

Well, we got it. Time to move on.

ABC simply has a way of alienating everyone else. It is a skill that should be patented. Pure genius.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
No need to stay alert at all if you go out with doiminicans who don't look at you as a "walking bank-safe full of money". What the above statement is saying: Keep dating whomever you like but be careful and take precautions. I don't agree with it at all. I will go further to say, date people who are worth dating. Judging from what i see in expat dating habits, I can say, 90% are not worth dating at all.
AZB

I agree here.
You guys(some of you) take the low road when it comes to meeting women. Then get mad when you get robbed or played or fleeced or shot or buttboned by some merenguero or drugged or hung out to dry by some PN. The same skeezie babes you d avoid at home you flock to here.

BUt also with grey dread that you know "you never know if a person is a bonehead until you make an effort to know that person". Some people put on airs and make you believe they are who you want to know or what you really like then the hammer falls.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The whole argument of "you never know who is who until you get to know them good...." can be settled here in 5 seconds only if the Op dares to put her picture on the board. I am sure we are not talking about some James bond (KGB trained) double agent girl here. If a girl who is connected enough to get drugs that are able to put the victim to sleep (or death) and is an expert in doing so, then I am sure she does not look like a girl who shows up on fashion magazine cover. She is most likely some puta with fake eyebrows and super long nails etc. Total cuero package.
So the hell with taking precautions, just don't date cueros and if you do, then take them to a motel.
AZB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
The whole argument of "you never know who is who until you get to know them good...." can be settled here in 5 seconds only if the Op dares to put her picture on the board. I am sure we are not talking about some James bond (KGB trained) double agent girl here. If a girl who is connected enough to get drugs that are able to put the victim to sleep (or death) and is an expert in doing so, then I am sure she does not look like a girl who shows up on fashion magazine cover. She is most likely some puta with fake eyebrows and super long nails etc. Total cuero package.
So the hell with taking precautions, just don't date cueros and if you do, then take them to a motel.
AZB

Not even that. Some dudes are too stupid for their own good. Its like really Bro, do you have to write L and R in your shoes to know what feet they go on? They come to Maximize their party. You know these guys. All they ever talk about is when they did an 8ball or got wasted.
You know what I mean. I m in a foreign country, which a "hot" babe(in relative terms). She rolls some bullsht weed(lipton tea bags laced with Superglue, BenGay and shaved cinnamon), you smoke it or drink it or snort it or eat it, or shove it in your ass with one of the Ecuadorean gerbils(I call this a Tom & Jerry). You pass out in ectasy, because you think this is the best vacation ever. She makes off with your sht. Dumbass, now give him his own talk show.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I wonder what ever happened to the OP? If he ever comes back, feel free to start a new thread with the outcome of your encounter, theft etc.

I often think some people on this board live in a different country to me.

In 12 years, I have never had a problem with a girl or Dominican here that didn't end of in a smile or easily resolved.

I see it all the time in Santo Domingo with expats. Primarily due to their negative attitude towards Dominicans. Which has usually been reinforced from socializing with the lowest of the low.

They never learn. I had this problem. She robbed me. I had that problem. She did this. This Dominican idiot was going to do that... blah blah blah...

Then again, a very small percentage of expats never have a problem. Usually those that have businesses, Dominican friends, assimilated, wives or girlfriends that have decent jobs, kids in school etc.

Some of you need to actually start to learn who's who here.
It might help if you "actually" had some decent Dominican friends.
Those that have jobs, drive cars, own property, have kids in decent schools, travel etc.
You know, just like the every day "middle class" family/person back home.

It's no wonder many Dominicans think most expats are scum of the earth.
They get that from looking at who your socializing with, sad!

If you lay down with a dog, you might just end up with fleas.
Or in the OP's case, no laptop, $$$, DVD player and lousy head.

Reactions: Vacara
Status
Not open for further replies.