Sanky or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Why do you get the impression that I am trashing you?
Please cite.
(Suppose I am not used to be told to shut up by someone who is obviously ignorant about so much.)

Furthermore how would you know whether my comment about 'mamasote' was stupid, if you don't know the meaning of that word?

BTW, I've just asked my reference dictionary, my wife, and she said that 'mamasote' need not necessarily mean a mama big in size... it could refer to her beauty, charme, almost whatever... :paranoid:

Janin
:ermm::ermm: my wife croak croak lol Is this the frog or the toad ha ha

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
waiters

I did not make any assumptions.
But you obviously seem to be impressed by the amount of money waiters make.
That's all right.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Janin

I know many Canadians that make really good money at waitering, even in the small city in which I live. Mind you they work in high end restaurants. It is not unusal for them to pocket a few hundred each night just in tips. Of course they don't have a pension plan, but they have long time carreers in doing this and tips are easy to hide from the gov't tax man.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I know many Canadians that make really good money at waitering, even in the small city in which I live. Mind you they work in high end restaurants. It is not unusal for them to pocket a few hundred each night just in tips. Of course they don't have a pension plan, but they have long time carreers in doing this and tips are easy to hide from the gov't tax man.

True, but this is the DR, and this isnt even Santo Domingo where there are more high-end eatery's...they'd be lucky to take home a couple of hundred a month would be my assumption!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Consider him a "friend" with "benefits".........and remember, there's another one right behind him for you to enjoy

hit it and run.........

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Sankies are a mind set. It means CON ARTIST. The come in all shapes and sizes and all types of employment. They are everywhere. They lie through their teeth to hook you.

I come from a wealthy family. I am in school. I am studying to be a lawyer.

I'm just a waiter now until the new semester starts..... but I'm really studying to be a ........

Their main objective is to get you to fall for them and send them money. They will string you along until you figure them out and get tired of their lies or you marry them.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Babosa, oye esto......

and to clarify it wasn't yesterday that i met him nor did he so soon use the term. like i said its been a month and its only just come up.
For the love of SantoMiguel, are you so thick that you don't know that when a person writes "yesterday" in parenthesis, that it doesn't mean that you met that person the day before, rather "not a long time ago"?.

Oooooh well, I guess it makes a difference that you met him a month ago!!.

If you are carrying on like a little girl with a crush after just ONE month, I can only imagine you will travel to the DR, marry this moron, pay for the wedding, work on his visas and have his baby by the time you have known him for 2 MONTH!!!!.

Btw: People, the guy WAS a bartender. NOW he doesn't have a job. BUUUUT have no fears, I am sure he has an account. A Western Union account, that is!.

Listen and listen good to these few "NO's":

NO well-off and educated Dominican will look your way.
NO well-off and educated Dominican would be caught dead with a tourist.
NO Well-off and educated Dominican would EEEVVVER call a woman "mamasota".

Calling a woman "mamasota" is disrespectful!. That's a "tiguere" (hoodlum) language reserved for lowlife Dominican females. It only means that he wants you BAAAAAAD but in a disrespectful way. Something like "to me you look good so if I get you, I would devour you". Just in a hoodlum way!.

I can assure you that if he calls a decent Dominican female, from any social status, "mamasota", she would kick his balls, slap his face and then tell her father and bothers who will look for him and give him a beating he will remember for the rest of his life!!!.

See, darling, if he calls you "mamasota", he doesn't have a good opinion of you!.

And if he calls you "mamasota" and you are decent, then he is the lowlife.

Btw: SOME lowlife women LOOOOVE when tigures call them "mamasota"!!.

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
Much appreciated information

Minus all the snarls...you guys have put up valuable and useful information!!!

I appreciate the information!
Miguel i dont see why you find it necessary to be rude!!! people have posted and offered insightful information which i bet under all your wrath you probably have info you could share!!!

i am by no means looking to bring a dr man to canada, never did i insinuate i was planning on it. he may have a western union account sponsored by other people but i wont be one of them.

As for meeting a DR man in canada, i am not on the hunt. i met a nice guy who showed me a great time in the DR. my friend and i had a blast and that is it...and now back to reality!!!!

I love the DR and plan on returning to see other things, and not my so-called sanky! if we talk then i am open to see him again! he is a good contact to have in the country!

i guess i will post in the future an "update" and we'll see what it will be...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que paso?.....

A turd dipped in chocolate, sprinkled with sugar, and topped with a cherry still tastes like, well you know. That's where the Truth Hammer comes into play! Sounds like message received to me.
Hey dude, or dudette, who are you calling a Hammer?.

Well, it does have a nice ring to it, "The Truth Hammer", uuuummmm.

I do prefer "TheBigBoysClub'sPresident" or "El Verdugo", whahahaha!!.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
An amazing thread! That link that was posted above was so cool...and it turns out that Miguel and I share the exact same definition of the term "mamasota"...and I wrote mine some five years ago!!

Truth hammer,,,,I like that one...

Can2Dom: do hope you see the light...

HB

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
HB - I don't think it's a matter of me seeing the light or not...I came on here to understand the concept (see original thread) and kinda situate myself. This guy is a friend and nothing more. whatever happens down the line will be another thread to start.

what i don't understand is why everyone on here labels everyone a sanky so hastily. Once my western union call comes then i will gladly deem him a sanky. until then hes just a DR friend.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Lots of Information to digest.....

I know that have received lots of information, some good and some not so good, but my friend pyratt has wisdom in his words....

Consider him a "friend" with "benefits".........and remember, there's another one right behind him for you to enjoy

hit it and run.........

:chinese:

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
Dakra - im with you on that one!!!!!

if i am ever in puerto plata again or somewhere near by i'll ring him up...but here to there., i dont think so!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que vaina la de esta cosa....

I met a guy on vacation outside the resort at a restaurant, had a good time, spent the week with him and then went home.
I am reminding you of YOUR above post because NOW you are sounding like a lunatic saying that the two of you are only friends!.

ANNNND since I "want" to TRUUUUULY understand you better, I "need" to ask you these few questions:

That week that YOU said you SPENT with him:

1- Did YOU spent it playing Jacks?,
2- Did YOU spent it watching TV?,
3- Did YOU spent it counting his armpits hair (perhaps other hairs)?,
4- Did YOU spent it looking at the stars at 2pm,
5- Did YOU spent it reading a Josef Stalin book?,
6- Did YOU spent it talking about Dominican history?,
7- Did YOU spent it singing while staring at each other's eyes?,
8- DId YOU spent it painting each other's toe nails?,
9- Did YOU spent it doing each other's hair?,
10-And a few thousand other BLAH BLAH BLAH's!!!!!.

Who are you kidding, you did NONE of the above!!.

Well, unless you are the only woman in history who met a guy while on vacation whom she liked and didn't "break his spine" in bed!!!.

That or you found out, after he took his clothes off, that he is really a Martian and has no "johnson"!!.

Yeah, tell me another fairytale. This one I have heard million of times and it just happens to start and end the same exact way!!.

Can on, ConDom (get it, "condom"?) be real and stop peeing on our knees and then make us believe it's raining, wahahahahahaha!!.

Last edited:

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
Miguel - get over yourself!! you are not the saint of all men holy! you are a random person on DR1 who spends his day insulting anyone that doesn't sing your tune. i love how you waste your time writing long messages about nothing but stupidity! If you read what i wrote, i clearly said i spent my week with him and yes it got intimate! big deal. it happened! and no i didn't spend my day in bed with him! on the contrary i went out and enjoyed my time. saw the city, went on some tours... The end result was is I made a friend! we hung out and had a good time and now i am here and he is there! if i had more time maybe things would be different but as you can clearly see they're not! Like i asked before in a previous thread (and this is a question open to everyone), is it possible for a DR man to have a meaningful friendship with someone?? no sanky included!

Miguel, please get off your high horse with me, i don't find you in the least entertaining or helpful!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Toma esto......

Miguel - get over yourself!! you are not the saint of all men holy! you are a random person on DR1 who spends his day insulting anyone that doesn't sing your tune. i love how you waste your time writing long messages about nothing but stupidity! If you read what i wrote, i clearly said i spent my week with him and yes it got intimate! big deal. it happened! and no i didn't spend my day in bed with him! on the contrary i went out and enjoyed my time. saw the city, went on some tours... The end result was is I made a friend! we hung out and had a good time and now i am here and he is there! if i had more time maybe things would be different but as you can clearly see they're not! Like i asked before in a previous thread (and this is a question open to everyone), is it possible for a DR man to have a meaningful friendship with someone?? no sanky included!

Miguel, please get off your high horse with me, i don't find you in the least entertaining or helpful!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!. Wahahahaha!!.

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
its funny...come to think of it, thats like your signature line....when your sponge is too saturated thats all you come up with!!! i guess thats the problem with a sponge for a brain!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
its funny...come to think of it, thats like your signature line....when your sponge is too saturated thats all you come up with!!! i guess thats the problem with a sponge for a brain!
BOOOOO!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.