Some dude pimp slaps an AMET officer

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
That does however make me wonder why there was what appears to be a reporter crew catching all this. Something up the road has happened hasn't it, and they are trying to stop people passing the crime scene.​

I know it's unlike me to speculate.:D

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Even in PR, cops do not venture in certain neighborhoods. Back in the days, the National Guard set up shop in La Perla. They lookout station was blown up in the next few days!!! True story.

Dec 26, 2011
That does however make me wonder why there was what appears to be a reporter crew catching all this. Something up the road has happened hasn't it, and they are trying to stop people passing the crime scene.​

I know it's unlike me to speculate.:D

Good catch. Been wondering about it myself. That's perhaps the biggest missing piece of the story- the presence of the cameras. Maybe it's the beginnings of a Dominican version of Cops. They love to copycat. Or it's an actors' workshop. Very believable, if that's the case.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Good catch. Been wondering about it myself. That's perhaps the biggest missing piece of the story- the presence of the cameras. Maybe it's the beginnings of a Dominican version of Cops. They love to copycat. Or it's an actors' workshop. Very believable, if that's the case.

You could be right.Those cameras were just there!Somethings not right.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
There was a guy knocked off his bike a couple of years ago, he got T'ed at the Jose Cont/Abe Linc crossroads. He landed behind a concrete post, his head took all the impact and so it was actually wedged between the wall and the post, must have been squashed by about 4" so he wasn't in a good state. The guy who T'ed him was trying to put the contents of his head back in but failing miserably as it was just falling out as quick as he was putting it back in. Anyway, enough gore.
My point, there was confusion about whos fault it was, and they were accusations being thrown all over the place. Eventually the people started trying to get back in their cars on bikes and leaving and the police were making a dash to stop them, taking the keys off people etc.
They apparently got his head out with the help of a length of wood and levered it out.
Didnt hear anything else, but when someone is killed on the road, they always want to arrest someone for it, always.