sosua nightlife

Boogie Man

Oct 3, 2011
Personally, myself, the only topless women I've seen on the beach were in Cabarete....maybe about 10 total...and they were all anglos...

You might see a Dominican girl in a skimpy bottom, but the vast majority would never even consider going topless...
To bad usually their bottom isn't skimpy. More lard legs and belly fat on those young women than most places in the Islands. And with all the baggy pants homies coming down from Atlanta, NYC and other big urban areas lookin for the thick girls they are told that they are fine when really they are fat.

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
What you talking about.....

To bad usually their bottom isn't skimpy. More lard legs and belly fat on those young women than most places in the Islands. And with all the baggy pants homies coming down from Atlanta, NYC and other big urban areas lookin for the thick girls they are told that they are fine when really they are fat.

One of these guys?? Notorious B.I.G

classico sosua - YouTube

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'm thinking instead of B.I.G........it looks more like Fat Albert.......I think they should change the name from Classicos to "Loser Central"........bunch of losers there..........

Ok i am getting tired of your idiotic posts.

Infraction given!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Your next!!!!

Boogie Man

Oct 3, 2011
I'm thinking instead of B.I.G........it looks more like Fat Albert.......I think they should change the name from Classicos to "Loser Central"........bunch of losers there..........

The video is a shameful display by that skank with her ass half out but lets be fair. Many decent people go there and they are not all losers. Personally I can't stand the place cuz it is too loud and hot and I don't like all those whore grabbing at me touching me you know where.

I for one am not someone who has ever been banned here nor do I want to be so I simply want to say that it upsets me that a black man can't walk the streets of Sosua with a girlfriend who is much younger without a large percentage of people thinking he is with a whore. Many are not and simply girlfriends of Expats who happen to be younger. I still maintain this perception is caused in part and aggravated by all the people who dress like gang bangers and inner city urban trash.

I hope the Sosua cleanup continues -- Peace

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I for one am not someone who has ever been banned here nor do I want to be so I simply want to say that it upsets me that a black man can't walk the streets of Sosua with a girlfriend who is much younger without a large percentage of people thinking he is with a whore. Many are not and simply girlfriends of Expats who happen to be younger. I still maintain this perception is caused in part and aggravated by all the people who dress like gang bangers and inner city urban trash.

Some of the biggest trouble makers, losers and mentally deficient man-apes I know of who trollop for whores in Sosua are not of the "urban persuasion". These are the same cats who are responsible for advertising Sosua over the internet for years as a playground for perverts and freaks.

But because a rather rotund brother with a Hitchcockian silhouette wants to get in on the fun, now it's a problem.

Let's get back to the days of the respectable, upstanding German and Italian whoremongers wanted by Interpol who really added so much class to the joint, why don't we.

Boogie Man

Oct 3, 2011
I do agree with you that anyone that stands out and acts like **** whether German, Italian or whatever is at fault for the perceptions also. I am sure many of the people that dress like the gang banger inner city types do come from other areas including rural areas but it is how they look and act that bothers many people. It would be nice if everyone left the attitude at home and didn't wear a label.

redfish46

Dec 17, 2007
YEAH RIGHT....you and EDDY keep telling yourselves you are actually doing a good thing paying for these girls....you are actually saving them from a bad life!!!!!!What bullsh$$TTTT. Oh and let's not forget that the girls, being put onto drugs, beaten and treated like meat actually attract tourists to Sosua and the dirty old men who come to Sosua for the girls really make the town into the nicest tourist destination.
Give me a break those men are for the most part pennieless, they live in dirty cheap rooms and probably do not spend more than $20.00 a day (girls included). When will you start realizing that the prostitution is killing Sosua.

20.00 a day what planet is that . try eating in sosua for that a day unless u eat like a local

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
YEAH RIGHT....you and EDDY keep telling yourselves you are actually doing a good thing paying for these girls....you are actually saving them from a bad life!!!!!!What bullsh$$TTTT. Oh and let's not forget that the girls, being put onto drugs, beaten and treated like meat actually attract tourists to Sosua and the dirty old men who come to Sosua for the girls really make the town into the nicest tourist destination.
Give me a break those men are for the most part pennieless, they live in dirty cheap rooms and probably do not spend more than $20.00 a day (girls included). When will you start realizing that the prostitution is killing Sosua.
I just read this post. WHEN did I ever say I pay or have paid a hooker. Sorry to disappoint you but I never paid a woman for sex in my life. (Unless you count normal courting expenses "dinner, drinks etc. " as paying). But then again they weren't hookers. BTW., $20.00 a day doesn't cover my after work coctails.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
this discussion will go on until we all are in our 80's. let me give it to you from a rehabilitated monger's point of view. sosua is on the down swing every since i started coming in 2005. there was time when i could talk to a chica and she would say she was from santiago or santo domingo.
lately my presidente beer is looking better every trip than the girls i see around sosua and caberete. who's at fault ? i dont know. i strictly use sosua as my home base now to venture out and about to other places (and no i'm not giving up my secret stash house). :laugh:
i for one would like to see sosua become a better place, then i can get my chica friends to visit.
sosua is like a bad rash. it doesn't go away, it just itches more when you scratch......