What is required to nullify marriage in DR?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey Fabio,

Please check your online sites, the ones I have searched has no such info, but appreciate the site you have posted, now saved..I also was lucky enough to run into one of your Lawyers here in pop at La Serina about a Month ago. My girl works for the Government, so she knows quite a few from your offices, got his card..

Thanks again for the info

Anthony

All contact information for the firm, including phone numbers, is in our website, under Locations (Offices Guzman Ariza Law Firm in Dominican Republic).

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
I don't know if I posted this before in this very lengthy thread:

The annulment of a marriage is governed by article 61 of Law 659 of 1944 and its amendments. Annulment is possible on several grounds such as lack of consent or the existence of a previous undissolved marriage. However, the statute of limitation if short: just one year after the date of the marriage.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
This was my first child. I was 57. She was 23. So, she concluded she could expect more than gifts. She got America.

This thread is just another proof that gringos here are delusional! Why else on earth would a poor 23 year old campo girl hook up and marry a 57 year old gringo, but for money and a green card? Did you really need someone to tell you that?

So she?s tricked you into marrying her? I bet you can also easily get a 23 year old girlfriend where you're from.................if you?re loaded.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
nullify?, no grounds anywhere, DR or FL, and wont solve anything...

Divorce wont solve anything either, at this time,

t may even complicate the issue, due to child support etc.

Child support wont be in effect until you or her do something about it in court.

for now just provide EVIDENCE in court that she is kind of crazy and the children are in danger, the court will have to do something,

Most likely the court will order her to be examined by a doctor, against her will, under arrest...

and you should imagine the rest of the story.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
they are in the USA where a marriage or other intimate living arrangement between Men and Women with a 30 year age difference is in and of itself "shocking, inappropriate, perverse and detestable", let alone them producing offspring.

Really?

I can tell about a whole bunch of cases with up to 50 year age difference, well known in the USA.

btw 1, my father was about 54 when i was born.

btw 2 I think it has been proven that children from a old father are "better". :), it makes sense.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
The court will do whatever it has do to to protect the children, even if she is not 'crazy'.

Try to get a witness or do a legal voice recording, while you ask her why she wants to kill you and the children etc, EVIDENCE.

The children can not fly out of the USA if they do not have passport.

To obtain passport for a child, written consent is required, from both parents, by the State Department.

Either parent can file a form [dont know the number] at the State Department to put chldren in a "black list", not to issue a passport unless there is written consente from both parents

She may say, under oath, that you are no where to be found... to get your consent but

The state department will first inform you if an application for a passport has been filed, so you can tell your story,

Call and/or wirte to the state department to check if anything is being done at this moment

passport cost money..., she does not have any...

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
WHo proved that and how?

who proved" I say "I think it has been proven", dont have the facts at hand

It may have to do that older men know better how to raise children, at least they should and 'I think' older men having children are more stable economically and better educated,

they can afford it and planned having more children.

the older the father [or the mother i think too] the more they can 'transmit' biologically to the child. Wish know more about DNA etc.

btw, my mother was 26, had more children with my father, I was not her first child with my father either.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
recently heard that new and older studies contradict each other regarding children of older fathers...

but follow the money...

SSA money [social security administration] or the money from equivalent social security institutions around the world.

All underage childs get benefits once you retire or start getting ss benefits... YOUr benefits are not touched.

"They" say ss system is in economy problems... they talk about raising retirement age to 70.

Follow the dots... either way, from SS or from the 'studies'.

sophiadcruise

Dec 31, 2013
I think its really very unfortunate on the part of a woman to greed for green card and not thinking about the children even. I think there must be the appropriate rules adhered by the law which may make you help in getting rid of the woman who do not care about anyone except her.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Why father children at 57? Too old. By the time the kid is 15 and wants to play catch, your 73 year old ass is too old to do it.
Why no vasectomy?

I agree! I think kids deserve a dad full of energy that will play with them. I had an uncle who had a couple of set of kids(with different women) during his life. The last 2 when he was in his late 50?s. A couple of years after the kids were born, he got sick and died.

It must be really hard for a little kid to see your daddy fade away like that. To see him with all those health complications. It?s just not fair!

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Нехуй подростков трахать, старый пердун. You are nothing better than all those guys who were raping her, i think they were younger than you actually! Leave that girl alone with her kids, bad grandpa. You also had to think about contraception after you had first child with her!