4th of July BBQ Pool Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
OK the 4th of july party is history.......when is the BBQ!!!!!!!!..

dont make me wait till sosua offer us the next party...Thanksgiving!!!!!

I am a vetern now of T day DR1 parties now...got 2 under my belt.

ps...i hope Rocky is feeling better......I missed him at the pool party.

bob

May 12, 2005
Wow, the pictures are great. I wish I could have been there, but I worked 15 hours of double time and a quarter o.t. I'm pretty sure you guys know what that money will be spent on........beers at Ahi-bar.

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
I'm a sucker for happy stuff!

Someone tell me what Alferny means, Please. And I promise to pray for him--or her as he/she grows!lk

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Most of us guys who do this kind of things are not mean AT ALL. To the contrary, we are very charming.

Charming? What is so charming about being sneaky and constantly scared that her husband will get you, that does not look charming ... It can happen actually. And this whole thing can end pretty bad.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Someone tell me what Alferny means, Please. And I promise to pray for him--or her as he/she grows!lk

Not AL, but AN, as in Anferny.

Anfernee Hardaway, most commonly known as Penny Hardaway, is an NBA basketball player.

Now, Mr. Bob, where's the emphasis, first syllable as in Anfernee, or second syllable as in infierno?

Sep 19, 2005
well tonight I asked my gf again where she came up with that name. and the story goes like this:

when in high school they showed a movie and there was this super cool dude in the movie and he was like the fonz on happy days...and his name was Anferny, and everyone liked him...and she liked the name.

now as i have heard her speak the name, I am thinking the emphasis is on the first syllable....ANFERNY

bob

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Considering the Dominican trait of combining parents names and other strange names, at least to us North Americans. These are a few of the names of some of students at my wife's school in Jarabacoa.
Boys: Robiely, Daury, Jarison, Jabes, Fraillip, Bryan, Yadso, Steel, Franddy, Sander, Egademar, Briam,carluis
Girls : Ironelly, Yeraldith, Darielys, Sode, winiffer, Yobanelis, freilyn, meralyn, keimilly, Ranyelis, Darlis, Paloma, Deyali, Mayelin, Melsi, Amayi

Your chioce sound great, Early Congratulations.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
these are all chopo names buddy. Don't let her family choose a name. The kid more likely end up living in USA so have mercy on him. Give him a regular name. This is the time for you to take action and don't let her family decide some weird name. the Kid will be very grateful in the end if you call him adam, roberto, even fabio.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
learn from me, but I guess when i was born, my parents weren't planning on me to be raised in NYC. Now my niece and nephews born in USA have simple names (ex: adam, marina, sabrina etc) so they could integrate easily with the rest of the kids.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
Since high school this woman has alway thought, "when i have a baby I am going to name him Anferny". Now how can you fight that? besides I like it. Thats all that matters. To tell you the truth it is my opinion that most people that have different names have enjoyed them through the course of their life. They are glad they are the only one they know with that name.

Mirdor....Manfred as in "Manfred Man's Earth Band"???? remember Blinded by the light

Aftab let me tell you about popular names....

when I came back into immigration at jfk july 4th my name triggered an alarm in the system and they sent me to a room where they check out people more . well some one with my name did something so bad that i spent 4 hours waiting for them to get an answer from washington dc if I was the guy that the feds were looking for. It was so bad that the information database washington was searching through was not allowed to be accessed by anyone in new york!!!!!! they had a ton of info on me , but they still waited on washington to determine if i was their guy......so much for having a common name....

bob

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
My son's name is Corey. I like boys' names that sound soft. Usually girls get attracted to that. He was a big attraction to them since he was 4. I don't want to think about what is going to happen later :paranoid:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Since high school this woman has alway thought, "when i have a baby I am going to name him Anferny". Now how can you fight that? besides I like it. Thats all that matters. To tell you the truth it is my opinion that most people that have different names have enjoyed them through the course of their life. They are glad they are the only one they know with that name.

Mirdor....Manfred as in "Manfred Man's Earth Band"???? remember Blinded by the light

Aftab let me tell you about popular names....

when I came back into immigration at jfk july 4th my name triggered an alarm in the system and they sent me to a room where they check out people more . well some one with my name did something so bad that i spent 4 hours waiting for them to get an answer from washington dc if I was the guy that the feds were looking for. It was so bad that the information database washington was searching through was not allowed to be accessed by anyone in new york!!!!!! they had a ton of info on me , but they still waited on washington to determine if i was their guy......so much for having a common name....

bob

Very good, Mr. Bob. And let's not forget that a guy named Bruce from Jersey's E street penned the lyrics to "Blinded by the Light," and some of us still call him The Boss.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its not the name that attracts a girl towards a man, its the looks and his personality. This is the simple fact.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.