2024 Hurricane Season

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hey, take a pill and chill. "It is what it is'" has got to be one of the dumbest and tritest phrases there is today - typically used by people who really don't know what it is, or lack the verbal acuity to describe it.
Or it is just the FACT and nobody can change what comes along, we just can watch and move with it as it appears,
which makes then this "dumbest and tritest phrase" the only True word about the case.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Or it is just the FACT and nobody can change what comes along, we just can watch and move with it as it appears,
which makes then this "dumbest and tritest phrase" the only True word about the case.
Well, I can tell you, it's about the least insightful, least original thing, you can say. I mean - DUH!!! If you need to use that phrase to sound somehow profound - you're not.

I have no idea what you're reading into my post, but it's in no way intended to "scare" anybody, It's just a simple statement of statistical probabilities. It's not a 100% guarantee that's it's going to happen and when you look at just how big the Atlantic and Caribbean area are, the probability is small even in a busy season. If and when a hurricane is forecast to come our way, that's the time to be more concerned(not scared) and make appropriate preparations.