Animation Staff-Apology

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Ok Berzin, you are funny. I like that. Just screw up my values as a woman. You must understand, I really don't know this man. I cannot say that he is one or not. Who knows? See, I didn't do what I guess typical females would do, sleep with the man and get drunk. I just wanted to dance. It didn't hit me that there was a problem until I got back and read this site. Maybe, I am just nice. I didn't know that he drank a lot until I got to the club. He didn't drink on the resort. I didn't know that I shouldn't go up to a man and tell him that he is attractive and I enjoyed dancing with him. I was just doing what I am use to doing. I am just a honest person. That is how I am always. It's funny too, after I told him that I don't want to sleep with him, he stopped prompting me and that is when he was telling me I was his girlfriend and all the other stuff. I was shocked because I thought that all he wanted to do was sleep with me, even that he didn't like me because I went to him first. I don't know. It's wierd. My story is wierd and I am still trying to make sense to all of this stuff. I think that I am going to give it time and see what happens. Who knows?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Ok Berzin, you are funny. I like that. Just screw up my values as a woman. You must understand, I really don't know this man. I cannot say that he is one or not.

A) He is one. If its' obvious to me and everyone else here it should be to you NOW. Here on DR1 you only get one pass out of the Stupid Room. After that you will be forever banished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who knows?
A) I know. You should have called me first. Me or Miguel.
See, I didn't do what I guess typical females would do, sleep with the man and get drunk.

A) Please follow proper protocol. You get drunk first, THEN you sleep with him. Probably would of had more fun. By the way, if you are waiting until you're married to pop that cork, don't go back to the DR. Getting laid is the ONLY reason we go, so don't screw it up for the rest of us. And besides, that concept is so foreign to dominicans(unless they get married at age 12) that you will be the laughing stock at your AI resort. You'll have even the cleaning ladies screaming on you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to dance.

A) No, you did not. You wanted the guys' attention(which I'm sure felt invigorating, probably for the first time in your life having guys swoon over you) while he wanted your money. You did well here, because both parties got what they wanted.
It didn't hit me that there was a problem until I got back and read this site. Maybe, I am just nice. I didn't know that he drank a lot until I got to the club. He didn't drink on the resort. I didn't know that I shouldn't go up to a man and tell him that he is attractive and I enjoyed dancing with him.

A) These are dominican resort workers trying to work over a hapless gringa. And they ALL drink alot, because life is just one big party in the DR, especially if you happen to be uneducated and poor and have no hope of getting off that island for a better life unless you marry a stupid drunk gringa tourist.

I was just doing what I am use to doing. I am just a honest person. That is how I am always.

A) And you expect these same values to be reciprocated by sankies. This one is too obvious to comment on.

It's funny too,

A) Its' not funny...its' pathetic. But please, go on. It's not like we're judgemental or anything on this site.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after I told him that I don't want to sleep with him, he stopped prompting me and that is when he was telling me I was his girlfriend and all the other stuff. I was shocked because I thought that all he wanted to do was sleep with me, even that he didn't like me because I went to him first. I don't know. It's wierd.

A) It's not weird...its'(look up answer to previous question-redundancy is one of my pet peeves)

My story is wierd and I am still trying to make sense to all of this stuff. I think that I am going to give it time and see what happens.

A) I just made sense of it for you. If this at all entails looking in the mirror, make sure you are far enough away so the shards don't splinter and hit you in the face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who knows?

A) I know. Me or Miguel. Please consult us first before stepping out of your house with a suitcase in one hand, tickets to the DR in the other and your car keys in your mouth with that stupid grin on your face saying, "Yeah, those dominicans are REALLY gonna be happy to see me!!!! I'm gonna have so much fun!!!!:cheeky: WHOOOOPPPPEEEEE!!!! PARADISE HERE I COME!!!!"

I hope I answered all your questions and solved all your problems. You are now free to walk about the cabin.

Last edited:

snowqueen

Dec 15, 2004
I can't help myself

Happy, don't you realize that you are just putting up a challenge to him? If you go to see him again, he will do anything to convince you of his love for you & only you, until you decide to marry him. Sure, he can manage to keep his paws off you cuz he is sleeping with many other women. Open your eyes & stay clear of this guy & all sankies.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Happy, don't you realize that you are just putting up a challenge to him? If you go to see him again, he will do anything to convince you of his love for you & only you, until you decide to marry him. Sure, he can manage to keep his paws off you cuz he is sleeping with many other women. Open your eyes & stay clear of this guy & all sankies.

Snowqueen is right if you go and see him again he will surely see it as something more.
His tactics will become more aggressive and you may get into a situation you find hard to get out of.

Please take some of the advice being offered and be careful next time.
My wife and I now a girl that broke her ankle jumping out of a second story window,she was trying to get away from her would be attacker.She went up to his place thinking everything was ok and that this guy she had met only a few hours ago was sincere(who thinks that)...she was lucky but some aren't.
Hifiman

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Don't touch me.

... Also, I would like to go among the culture. In fact, while there I did go into "el barrio" and visited someone's house. I loved it!! He wanted me to come back to visit him at his house the next time I come and not at the resort.

Culture?
OK, low end of the scale.

Social romantic slum visit and cooking pot curiosity on your side; milking cow introduction on his part.

Hospitality offered.
Bed space limited.
Everything goes its Caribbean way from there.... :laugh:

m'frog

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Happy days are here again!!!!!!

Shut the F up... you're just as stupid as the OP.
UFFFF

Don't waste your time.....
Whatever you pack ,whatever you wear on..........
It is just wasting your time and spice in your suitcase.

TR**H IS ALWAYS TR**H. Even in a golden frame.

Or maybe don't open your mouth,it could help.

Momita:glasses:
Ok girls, stop the cat fight!!!!!! Can't we all get along ..... we've been waiting far too long for the return of all those sankie hunters, oops I mean sankie lovers. Let us enjoy, please :cool:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
A, B, ....

... I really don't know this man. I cannot say that he is one or not. Who knows?
I do.
Yes, he is a man.
Mind you, there's no guarantee that he does not offers his services to both sexes... ;)

...he stopped prompting me and that is when he was telling me I was his girlfriend and all the other stuff.
Plan B.
Curious to find out the others?

m'frog

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Ok, I think that I am lost when you all say gringa. What exactly is a gringa? Also, I want to know how does race play into all of this stuff? Sorry Berzin, I must say this isn't my first time getting attention. I get it all the time, where I am from as well as over there. I am not obese and out of shape. I have to be careful from men anywhere, I just think this whole thing is something. Now, I didn't visit his house while there, I visited someone else's and I definitely won't go to his after reading all of these threads. Yes, I must be a challenge to him but I don't want to marry this guy. I never had thoughts of marrying him. I told him (and maybe it was the language barrier) that I don't have sex with men before marriage so he must have taken it to mean that I wanted to marry him. I see fine men daily, some that look better than him. In fact while there, I did see other men that looked better than him. We just danced together (before the club) and I was like wow we both dance well together. (I guess Berzin can't stand me and my reptition, probably driving him up the wall). Yes, I should've called Miguel and Berzin first then I wouldn't have paid a dime. However, I would've still danced with the man. Oh, and he wasn't the only man that I danced with either. I had a lot of men wanting to dance with me....LOL. It was funny, this one chef asked me out and begged me. He said that he would pay. Another waiter, told me that if we go out that we would go dutch. They waited on me hand and foot. I was about to go free on one of those out of resort activities (like horse back riding, etc.) just because this guy liked me. The same thing happened to me at another Carribean place (not saying where). I am thinking that it is the worst in DR. Trust me, I do not want to marry a prostitute. NO WAY, JOSE!!! I love myself more than that and I know that there is a WONDERFUL man out here for me. Where he is, who knows?

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Oh one more thing, I am curious to know if anyone on here has a Sankie list. Does that exist? Like who are the animcion workers that are known to have played the game with others. Is there a list of what resort they work at and their first names?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Happy, dear can you please hit the retun button every once in a while in a long post.

It makes it easier to read. ;)

Thanks

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I'm more women than you your skinny b!itch ass can handle

Geez, you are always so angry, I'm surprised, for someone who visits the caribbean often I would think you would be more mellow, relaxed, where is your presidente beer??

Happy: I understand what you're saying, at the moment when you were enjoying yourself with this guy you didn't know the game, now you know the game and you feel bad about your money and your feelings, but like you said you enjoyed yourself and the money was well invested, now you know better and things will be much different when you go back, you'll know what's up.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
List

Oh one more thing, I am curious to know if anyone on here has a Sankie list. Does that exist? Like who are the animcion workers that are known to have played the game with others. Is there a list of what resort they work at and their first names?

Practically All resort workers do the sankie business if given a chance.
So it would be much easier to do a list of the very, very few exeptions. ;)
The fluctuation is high, the artists move from one resort to another or get married by their victims and leave the country.
Also, names can change on a fortnightly basis (with the new shift of gringas arriving).

However, there is a German message board, where pictures, names and work places of 'holiday lovers' are posted by the victims (or satisfied customers).

PM me, if you're interested to join them.

m'frog

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Your need a paid subscription to ....

The Sankie Gazette .... reviews of your favourite sankie, best places to take your sankie, guidelines for monetary remuneration, .... GET IT NOW!!!! Send $10,000. US to me and you've got a lifetime subscription LOL!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

happy

Aug 23, 2006
IN FACT, I don't think I fit the description of a gringa from what I understand.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
All the same ...

This gets so boring. The same stuff all the time! Is he a sankie or not? People go on vacations and end up with men as there was nothing else there for them to do. Don't you get the same BS from guys where you live all the time - go out? have fun? sex? would you be my girlfriend? Anything to get you to sleep with them or get something out of you.

If I hear the same while on vacation :disappoin :angry: :dead: