Animation Staff-Apology

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Good Idea Berzin

I think that she should come to NYC (I live in Inwood) and hang out. You are correct, there are some good guys out there. They just don't wear hawaiin shirts, shorts , and yell into a microphone.

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Boy, this is something. I like NYC, know many people there. I will help the culture any way that I can when I can. I have plans. There are many men out here, many fish in the sea. God bless him. I know 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Probably not.

Would a sankie care?

m'frog

BTW, welcome to the board.

And thank you for the welcome:bunny:
you know what's really sad is I went all prepared, studied and ready to repell all Sankie advances and halfway fell victim myself! Luclily I redeemed myself before it was too late....

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
In case you guys are curious...

Happy and I were at the Majestic Colonial....
Lots of Sankies in training there. Not quite advance evel yet LOL!

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Very true M'Frog...
I like Happy, went out with one, paid for everything and even gave him the change (200 pesos)from the taxi ride back to the resort so that he could get some work done on his car! I knew I was being Sankied but at 5am I was to tired to care. Dios Mio....
The funny thing is that my Sankie also tried hitting on Happy who in turn told me and another Sankie while sitting at the pool one day. The Sankie that was sitting with us just kind of laughed and made a comment like "Rookie" or something like that. So much for honor amongst sankies....
Please excuse any future spelling errors lol...

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Sankie Fans

...The funny thing is that my Sankie also tried hitting on Happy who in turn told me and another Sankie while sitting at the pool one day. The Sankie that was sitting with us just kind of laughed and made a comment like "Rookie" or something like that. So much for honor amongst sankies....

Yeah, it's a rotten bunch, no backbone, just after the money.
But they do have their fans, normally the type of girls who make a perfect match to them... ;)

m'frog :pirate:

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
Very true M'Frog...
The funny thing is that my Sankie also tried hitting on Happy who in turn told me and another Sankie while sitting at the pool one day. The Sankie that was sitting with us just kind of laughed and made a comment like "Rookie" or something like that. So much for honor amongst sankies....
Please excuse any future spelling errors lol...

Sounds like you probably still have your sankie, isn't that who Robin is?

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Robin et al

...your sankie, isn't that who Robin is?

Well, she called him 'my sankie' , so it seems a valid assumption.
On the other hand, others call him that, too. ;)
And he calls all of them 'my girlfriend'... :bunny:

So, everybody is 'Happy' and 'Robin's Girl'... :laugh: :bunny: .... and might end up with the same STD.... :ermm: :cheeky:

m'frog

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
all i have to say is ADIOS ME VOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for that cold presidente :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Have you girls read the articles on sanky panky?

And why in the world would a sankie leave other tourists alone just because he has a picture of himself and a tourist?

Call 100 people get one appointment, oh wait that was my sales training.

Hit on 100 tourists and get one visa :laugh:

happy

Aug 23, 2006
LOL....to all. Well, so much for all of this stuff. Too bad for all of those who are worst off then we were. Now all understand why I am happy. Yes, Robin's Girl, she is redeemed and I am happy for her. As I was told, if you don't know why, you won't understand.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Um, Excuse me folks

How did this go from Happy trying to figure out Sankieism to MY SANKIE being Robin and on top of that We share STD'S ?
WTF !
I love this board :cheeky:

And for your information Loptka, Robin is not the name of MY SANKIE.

Yawn, I'm tired. See ya tomorrow...

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Happy. I am amazed at the amount of validation you seem to need.
The resort was stealing your money and not a peep about it. How was that gourmet cuisine that was served ? Triple the price for anything purchased on the grounds. Queing up for meals (Sounds like it may have been the colonial at the Dorado, POP ). Why not just stay at home, sneak up to washington heights and tell the men how attractive they are ? There, at least, you have a good chance of hearing latin music ( salsa, etc ) instead of rap, hip hop, and reaggeton garbage booming, all base. And eating delicious, dominican cooked meals. John

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
On the other hand a strange and wonderful thing happened to you. you have been introduced to a country and it's people that is exceptionally rare in todays world. Not that there aren't nice people and places else where. But, the genuine warmth of spirit; their uncomplicated generosity and zest for life. That sense of unconditional loving; their rhythms, colors, beauty. All these things conspire to hypnotize the visitor.

Quickly!! Before it's too late! Get to your doctor or a medical facility specializing in infectious deseases. It's not to late to stop the spread of this virus. Buena vida, John

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Did you say he took your money and you plan on returning to have more fun with him? :confused:

Do they offer Sankie instructions in the DR similar to Spanish lessons? If so how can I sign up? I too would like to have someone pay my expenses!

happy

Aug 23, 2006
John, mi amigo: Who knows what I would've found in Washington Heights? Or as all of you think, what I would've caught (that is if I slept with one of them). Infectious diseases and all those things are everywhere. Thank God I don't need the doctor, now maybe some of these other women do and I think someone needs to warn them. There should be a post about that. What kinds of STDs do these people have?

CyaBye3015: Sorry, it won't be me again!!! I can't get burnt like that again. Knowledge is power!!!

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Oh and as for validation, no not me. If that were the case, I wouldn't have gone up to him myself and told him that he was attractive and that I enjoyed dancing with him. I am a big girl. It was my decision to choose him out of ALL and again I repeat ALL of those fine men that were all over me. I enjoyed every last minute of my sankism experience, but now that i know BEWARE of the WOLVES!!!!