Are there any youngsters in here aged 17 to 35?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Welcome Aboard

gigibomb said:
Hi all!

I'm new on the board ;) . I'm 26, female. Originally from San Cristobal (left when i was 2) moved abroad and finally settled in the States (The Bronx) 17 years ago. I go to school and work in Manhattan.
Are there many Dominican neighborhoods in the Bronx??

gigibomb

May 31, 2005
Hi Ricardo

Ricardo900 said:
Are there many Dominican neighborhoods in the Bronx??

Not reaalllly. Kinda along Grand Concourse (don't know if you're familiar with it). I usually go up to the Washington Heights when I need my fix.

M

Mr.Mark

lsylla01 said:
28 but I don't live in the DR.

Looks like I'm the only Dominican in this forum within the 17-35 age range living in the Dominican Republic.

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
I've just been hearing everyone is from the bronx

lately, it seems like I've been hearing a lot of dominicans are from the bronx.
The Aventura boys are from there, the winners of Voces de America and the other Pop Idol show in spanish, Anais is from there too.

gigibomb

May 31, 2005
carcol said:
lately, it seems like I've been hearing a lot of dominicans are from the bronx.
The Aventura boys are from there, the winners of Voces de America and the other Pop Idol show in spanish, Anais is from there too.

Oh wow, really?

Are there many other dominicans on this board from the Bronx?

domenico

Jan 4, 2004
gigibomb said:
Hi all!

I'm new on the board ;) . I'm 26, female. Originally from San Cristobal (left when i was 2) moved abroad and finally settled in the States (The Bronx) 17 years ago. I go to school and work in Manhattan.

hey shout me a hola msn:domenicobari18@gmail.com

Brazie

May 31, 2005
New To the Board...

Hi,
<P> I'm 27, Dominican and I live in the Bronx...I will be in Santo Domingo in August, maybe we can hang out then, I'm all about making new friends.

<p> In the meantime, I could start making friends with those of us who r here in nyc, if you guys want to of course ;) .

<P> Yes, there r many dominicans in the Bronx.

FarOut

Jul 26, 2004
Hi Mr.Mike,

looks like I just made it in time as I am already 33 years old ;)

But at least I live in SD/Zona Colonial and would like to check out your german, may with a cold Presidente or two. I muyst admit even after living here for about one year my spanish sucks... and Italian is for me no option either :tired:

PM me if you are interested.

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
Hi

I'm a 30 years-old male. I was born and raised in Santo Domingo but I've been living in Santiago for a few years. I go often to SDQ and also go often to Cabarete.

Good luck!

M

Mr.Mark

gatoazul said:
I'm a 30 years-old male. I was born and raised in Santo Domingo but I've been living in Santiago for a few years. I go often to SDQ and also go often to Cabarete.

Good luck!

PM me when you come to Santo Domingo

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
We are lurking in the dark....

I read the message boards almost daily, but rarely contribute. It would be nice to see someone organize a get-togehter in Santo Domingo like they do on the north coast. My time is limited because of my job, but I would be willing to help someone organize something if they want to take the lead. Just a thought.

Info on me: 35, single male living in Santo Domingo. I have been here for three plus years. I work in one of the free zones for an American company.

M

Mr.Mark

Marcus said:
I read the message boards almost daily, but rarely contribute. It would be nice to see someone organize a get-togehter in Santo Domingo like they do on the north coast. My time is limited because of my job, but I would be willing to help someone organize something if they want to take the lead. Just a thought.

Info on me: 35, single male living in Santo Domingo. I have been here for three plus years. I work in one of the free zones for an American company.

People should start suggesting places to get together then

Gimabella

Sep 15, 2003
hola Mark

i'm gima,

22 years old but live in NYC and am an Economics Major..i live in Brooklyn , i also travel often to DR

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I am 35yr male living in Brooklyn, NY. I will turn 36 on June 6th.
I have four more days in this thread :cry:

Buddhadread

Jun 22, 2004
New People!

I'll be waiting for your replies,

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi Mark, my name is Cory. I do not live in Sto. Domingo, but I love the country. I am writing because I would like to live there one day. I am 31 and live in Bermuda. I have visited Puerto Plata and other towns on the North Coast, so I would like to find out more about Santo Domingo, in the South. I plan to visit sometime this year, probably in December, and was wondering if you could teach me about how life is in the south.

Thanks for posting and for your attention, catch you later.

Peace. :beard: