Are there any youngsters in here aged 17 to 35?

magdalena21

Jun 7, 2005
hi mark,
yes i am in the university. it could be very nice if i could meet more young and successful people. For me will be a pleasure.

peace and love
magdalena

Mr.Mark said:
Well... thank your, Magdalena. What can I tell you about my professional future? Right now I'm mystified since I've been experiencing some downfalls while interviewing for good jobs and also having an underexpected -if that word exists- performance in my current job. So the thing is that I'm reevaluating my competencies to see if they really match those generally required for Business Management. In this light, I'm considering the study of Foreign Affairs, Languages... things that will connect me with the world in a more consistent basis.
What are you doing in the States besides living there? Are you at the Uni? I hope you come soon and hopefully we'll meet each other.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I just turned 23... but not living in the DR....Why can't we have DR weather here all year round !

May 12, 2005
Hey, i just miss the cut off, I'm a youthful 36 and i live in westchester county, ny (suburban nyc). I go to santigo quite often when i travel to the dominican republic. Always looking to make new friends.

monster

Oct 16, 2005
hi I new here

I am a 22 year old Dominican male from the Boston area. I have tons of family in Santo Domingo and frequenlty visit. I was there last January, then in June, and I am probably going sometime in November or December.If you guys get something of the ground then maybe I can attend, just let me know.

L

LarrySpencer

So Mark, are you seeing a pattern here....all the ex pats migrate northward...

And I'll be the most crazy one and migrate northwest, which is about as far away from Santo Domingo as one can get. Get out of that madhouse and come enjoy the relazation that the north has to offer.

And wouldn't you know it, you're about 4 days too late for me...I just turned 36.

dckiteboards

Oct 27, 2005
What up ,soon to be some young blood in the dr ,Cabarete. or in this forum
male 22 moving to DR nov1205 through may30th 06.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Another thread?

Can I start a thread for the over 35 group? Say 35- 55+? That's chronological age groups......

As I always say age is is a state of mind, when I find that state, I will know just how old I am! I travel a lot!

Growing old is mandatory!...Growing up is optional!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
dckiteboards said:
What up ,soon to be some young blood in the dr ,Cabarete. or in this forum
male 22 moving to DR nov1205 through may30th 06.

I'm so jealous....... :lick: