AZB's And Miguel's "GayFest2007"-Part 1&2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
"TheRock", "gay" doesn't necessarily mean "homosexual".

I know you know that.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it", wahahahaha!!.

As Jose Lacay would say:

" I am free as a gay bird".

Shyt, I foget he IS gay, wahahahahaha!!.
It's like you said.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it",

It's the thought of you and AZB, ( I shudder to say this) ugh...

DOING IT !!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que castigo, Margot!!!!....

It's like you said.

It's the thought of you and AZB, ( I shudder to say this) ugh...

DOING IT !!!
Eeeeeeeeeewwwww, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!.

Fochi, fochi.

Yuck, yuck.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that", wahahahahahahaha!!.

Btw: you owe me lunch and a keyboard!!, wahahaha!!.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm thinking of a whole new use for avacado. :)

sexyKangaroo22.jpg

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ummmm, no esta mal.....

Wahahahahahahaha!!.

That kangaroo looks like me.

Come on, "TheRock", leave my buddy alone as he is in Atlanta with his sick mom.

Btw: Does that hunky kangaroo has a sister?.

Not for me, of course, but for a "friend", wahahaha!!.

Planner: I am just waiting for someone to reply to a PM in order for me to start posting picutes.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Nice to finally meet The man! Great fun, loads of beers and amazing paki chicken, but didn?t like the stupid iguana. AZB and I tried to feed it and it came running at us?Yes, Juanitita and I were the only ones on the beach at 7am, when the boys were still snoozing. Now cut the drama! Sent you some pictures!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pues mira que si.....

Nice to finally meet The man! Great fun, loads of beers and amazing paki chicken, but didn’t like the stupid iguana. AZB and I tried to feed it and it came running at us…Yes, Juanitita and I were the only ones on the beach at 7am, when the boys were still snoozing. Now cut the drama! Sent you some pictures!
And "THE MAN" you met!!, wahaha.

It was nice to meet you and Juanitita.

Are you sure the Iguana was not after her man, AZB". Hahahahaha!!.

Btw: let me post yet another pic, just to tease these people a little, until I start posting "the real ones"!.

The second Villa's front.

689iomw.jpg

Last edited:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
but didn?t like the stupid iguana. AZB and I tried to feed it and it came running at us?
Easy now...
Iguana's have feelings too, you know.
It's all in how you talk to him.
And if you pick him up, you have to be really careful of his privates.

u7440x465.jpg

If he's just hanging out watching TV.
DO NOT DISTURB HIM !!!

iguana-pose274x351.jpg

And if you do stick your nose in his business, he will try to bite it off.

uuuuu294x340.jpg

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que malo eres......

Easy now...
Iguana's have feelings too, you know.
It's all in how you talk to him.
And if you pick him up, you have to be really careful of his privates.
Wahahahahahahaha!!.

You are a bad man, "TheRock", "a bery, bery, vad man" (waving index finger like Baboo, from Seinfeld).

Hey, think of it, I wonder if the Iguana was a Sankie and since we know MOST go both ways, they were trying to pick-up Juanita and/or AZB?.

You know, maybe "he" wanted someone to marry him and take him out of his misery, wahahahahahahaha!!.

Man, it seems like I am not going to be able to post any pictures until after 2-3Pm. Gotta go soon do some shyt called "work". But have no fear, soon I will be back and the fireworks WILL start (thank God I make my own schedule)!!.

Btw: "TheRock", today is Tuesday so TAKE YOUR SIESTA AAAAAAFTER SENDING ME "THE PM"!!. LOL.

Life is good and I am praying to God that I have more fun, here, today than yesterday (wink, wink). I HOPE!. .....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Yeah AZB what's good is a Light Presidente gonna do after you down that huge plate of mangu with FRIED CHEESE!!! wahhaahahah

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Delicious!!!! Mangu and fried cheese, ah;)

oops typo - I meant to say "what good is a LIGHT Presidente gonna do after you down that huge ........

yes bronxboy...good....to make it healthy I use olive oil instead of butter or any other oils...mmmmm....my kids love it and of course with salami.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
oops typo - I meant to say "what good is a LIGHT Presidente gonna do after you down that huge ........

yes bronxboy...good....to make it healthy I use olive oil instead of butter or any other oils...mmmmm....my kids love it and of course with salami.

I had plenty of it at the All Inclusive in Punta Cana and I must say I am looking to see if there is someplace in NY that compares.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Es por el tufo a boca.....

Yeah AZB what's good is a Light Presidente gonna do after you down that huge plate of mangu with FRIED CHEESE!!! wahhaahahah
Actually, MAR, I took that pic after AZB had left.

That YUUUUUUMMMMMMY plate was mine, ALL MINE!. Are you kidding me, I don't have THIS big belly for nothin'!!. And just like you, I like it with olive oil!.

About the Presidente, well, I think the Light leaves less of an after-taste than the regular one (por no decir un olor a mierda en la boca, wahahahaha!!).

Bronxboyatheart (Contra, why not a shorter name?, whahaha):

Yes, delicioso!!. But let me make you a little bit jealous:

I brought more than 30 pounds with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Actually, MAR, I took that pic after AZB had left.

That YUUUUUUMMMMMMY plate was mine, ALL MINE!. Are you kidding me, I don't have THIS big belly for nothin'!!. And just like you, I like it with olive oil!.

About the Presidente, well, I think the Light leaves less of an after-taste than the regular one (por no decir un olor a mierda en la boca, wahahahaha!!).

Bronxboyatheart (Contra, why not a shorter name?, whahaha):

Yes, delicioso!!. But let me make you a little bit jealous:

I brought more than 30 pounds with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

30 pounds of cheese or 30 pounds of extra weight, LOL.

BTW, we share the same first name.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pa' la reja....

30 pounds of cheese or 30 pounds of extra weight, LOL.

BTW, we share the same first name.
FUNNY SHYT!!!!.

Actually, for the first time in MAAAAAAAAANY moons, I did NOT gain any weight while there. DARN IIIIIIIT!!. I was hoping to gain at least 50 more pounds.

Can you imagine, 50 more pounds to this pathetic 300 pounds body?. OOOOOOOHHHHHH the insanity!!!. Castigame Jehova!.

What, we share the same name?.

Shyt, I didn't know there was another person named AXXHOLE out there!!, wahahahahaha!!.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
FUNNY SHYT!!!!.

Actually, for the first time in MAAAAAAAAANY moons, I did NOT gain any weight while there. DARN IIIIIIIT!!. I was hoping to gain at least 50 more pounds.

Can you imagine, 50 more pounds to this pathetic 300 pounds body?. OOOOOOOHHHHHH the insanity!!!. Castigame Jehova!.

What, we share the same name?.

Shyt, I didn't know there was another person named AXXHOLE out there!!, wahahahahaha!!.

You are definitely a very funny person. Not funny like funny. Just funny (from Good Fellas, the Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta scene).;)

Status
Not open for further replies.