AZB's And Miguel's "GayFest2007"-Part 1&2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Para que entiendan.....

Ok, this is the deal with my pictures:

After AZB, his girlfriend, Juanita and Juanitita left, on Monday, I left my digital camera unattended and Mayra's brother came to visit with his kids.

Well, one of the kids is about 5 and a pain in the AXXXXXXXXXXXX!. He, without me noticing, grabbed my camera and ERASED ALL THE FRICKING PICTURES I HAD TAKEN ALL THOSE DAYS!!.

ALLLLL 130 OF THEM!!!!!!!.

Man, did I wanted to hang him by the balls!!.

I was in such a bad mood that I had to go to the beach and walk.

Thank God that when I came back, they were gone!!.

Anyways, that's the reason I have not posted any pictures on this first part. But I do have MANY that I will post on the second part.

I will post a 1 or 2 of the ones Juanita sent me yesterday and another my brother took.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Miguel,

That might've been your first post ever without the "wahahahaha" thing.

Very unbecoming for the person who, based on his laugh quotient, is clearly The Happiest Man Alive.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Tu no sabes na'......

I do believe that's illegal in the DR, but you can always shove him in the microwave oven for a few minutes, and call it a cooking accident.
Actually, what I really wanted to do, and please keep in mind that I am NOT a violent man, was to stick a bazooka up his AXXXX, aim at the sky and FIRE!!!.

One thing I have more than ignorant people is a kid that touches EVERYTHING!!.

But, you know what, I WILL get even!!.

How?.

I will wait for him to turn 18 and THEN I WILL KILL HIS AXXXX FROM HERE TO JAPAN!!!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Talvez.....

Miguel,

That might've been your first post ever without the "wahahahaha" thing.

Very unbecoming for the person who, based on his laugh quotient, is clearly The Happiest Man Alive.
I have been told that but I have also been told I am the biggest AXXHOLE on the face of the earth!, whahahaha!!.

There's are a few things about me I know for a fact:

I am a loyal friend, I have a soft heart, I make myself available 24/7 to my friends, family members and even those who dislike me. BUUUT:

The best thing about me (at least in my mind) is that I can be all of the above and still NOT let ANYBODY walk over me, NOBODY!.

I don't take life too seriously as I am one of those guys that says that life is NOT too short, rather that life is what you make of it. You just have to F^%$ life before it F%$#% you. Yes, it's that simple, at least for me!!.

One thing for sure, as long as my relatives and my friends keep telling me that I am the best thing next to slice bread, I am a happy man!!.

Everybody else's opionion of me matters very little to me!!.

Ohhh, and before I forget, 'wahahahahahahaha'!!.

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I am a loyal friend, I have a soft heart, I make myself available 24/7 to my friends, family members and even those who dislike me.

I don't take life too seriously as I am one of those guys that says that life is NOT too short, rather that life is what you make of it. You just have to F^%$ life before it F%$#% you. Yes, it's that simple!!.

QUOTE]

You've changed, :confused:it seems for the best. :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No en esta vida.....

You've changed, :confused:it seems for the best. :)
Me, changed?.

Well, how can I answer that?.

Ohh, I got it!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!.

I am happy the way I am. I am still the same axxhole who will not let anybody walk over me.

NOT without me giving it to them 20 times worse!!. All I am doing now is letting them attack me first and letting them dig their own grave!!.

Also the same person with a soft heart who WILL try and help ANYBODY in need, even my worse enemy.

NOT MY worse enemy since I have NONE. If I had one, that would be me giving them too much importance!!.

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...I will wait for him to turn 18 and THEN I WILL KILL HIS AXXXX FROM HERE TO JAPAN!!!!.
Hahahaha!!!! I know what you mean. My nephew was like that when he was a kid and I prayed many times that one day, when he's a man, we're both in a room alone. Whenever I see him, I still pray for that day. :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que error....

Hahahaha!!!! I know what you mean. My nephew was like that when he was a kid and I prayed many times that one day, when he's a man, we're both in a room alone. Whenever I see him, I still pray for that day. :)
Actually, I meant to say: "KICK" his axx from here to Japan!!.

When I was younger, I had dreams about grabbing my "problem child" nephew and dressing him as a steak and dropping him in a hole where a pack of hungry wolves were waiting "with open claws"!!!. Wahahahahahaha!!.

Ok, enough about this delicious dreams and let me go post a few pictures!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Aqui esta!!!....

This is Juanitita, Juanita's beautiful little girl:

54b2c68.jpg

This is DR1's most "loved" axxhole (Beachfront Villa):

4rc1q14.jpg

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si senor.......

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Chuckuindy
Hey grandpa, long time!!.

Yes, we had a great time. It would have been much better if you were there, minus the girls and "girlie drinks", wahahahaha!!.

Now, let me you post more pics Juanita sent me.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mas para ti.....

Beachfront Villa's front (part of it):

6bbbk3r.jpg

Last edited:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
Oh-My-God is this ugly, fat, old guy the one who has been trash talking to me??????????? You should look in the mirror Miguel!!! Waaaaahaaaaa to you!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Se avionzon....

Oh-My-God is this ugly, fat, old guy the one who has been trash talking to me??????????? You should look in the mirror Miguel!!! Waaaaahaaaaa to you!!
Indeed, the same "ugly, fat and old fart". BUUUT:

Even if all that, I don't need to go to the DR and bang the first Sankie that says hello to me, unlike you. Wahahahaha!!.

Btw: I looked in the mirror and it cracked.

Not because I was staring at myself, rather because your Sankie was standing behind me, wahahaha!!.

Btw2: A picture of your Sankie I would love to see. Lets see who is the ugliest monkey!!.

Btw3: Hey, you are doing a fine job "trashing" yourself. All I am doing is giving you enough rope so you can hang yourself!!!!. Wahahahaha!.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Nice photos Miguel. Sounds like you had some fun with the kids there... deleting the other photos. That sucks. Good to hear you had some great company and some downtime. Tell me about the villa. What do you do for meals? Cook for yourself or eat out? I imagine you need to drive while you're there. How far is it to Santo Domingo?

May 12, 2005
Miguel,

Great post and great story and pics. Sorry I was confusado about my vacation days from work and missed you guys.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Gracias mi amore......

Nice photos Miguel. Sounds like you had some fun with the kids there... deleting the other photos. That sucks. Good to hear you had some great company and some downtime. Tell me about the villa. What do you do for meals? Cook for yourself or eat out? I imagine you need to drive while you're there. How far is it to Santo Domingo?
Thanks darling. The big pictures are mine (I have to compensate somehow, whahaha!!), the small ones are from Juanita.

Yes, we had A LOT of fun!.

Please don't remind me about the erased pictures as I don't want to start thinking of ways to kick that kid's axx!!, lol.

The Villa, in my opinion, was NOT a big deal. But it had everything we needed, AC in all rooms, 24/7 electricity, a big Jacuzzi and the beach a few steps away!. (Actually, as I said before, during the weekdays, it felt as if we had our own private beach).

We did come cooking but then I hired someone to cook for us. And let me tell you, that lady cooked VERRRRRRY well!!.

No, no driving for us. It was a "relax" vacation. All we we going to do was to eat, drink, talk, drink all over the place, listen to music, drink, eat at any time we wanted, ANY food we desired, drink.........

It's about 20-25 minutes from the airport and about 45-55 minutes from SD, depending where in SD and the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.