DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Exactly!! Who are we to judge? The thing is that it's usually the gringos who want to pass judgement. You want to put all Dominican women in a box and throw mud at them.

Your post makes certain assumptions about men, yet you claim men are making certain assumptions about your DR sisters, so let’s get the hypocrisy out of the way.

Being a man that does not fit your consistent description of men (old, fat, ugly etc) I feel inclined to clear the air. Someone as wise as yourself certainly could not believe the entire male audience, (which may be enamored with the Dominican female), fits your “boxed and mud slung” description….If you saw me, you would start to feel warm and tingly all over ;)

I have dated women from Ukraine to Columbia, from Peru to Costa Rica and many places in between without the need for pay to play (not judging just stating fact).

Young hotties tend to throw themselves at me (depending on the amount of alcohol they consumed ;)

That said, I feel well qualified to give personal views and experiences relative to the Dominican female, as I have been involved with many ( none of which Cra* in a hole, as far as I know).

The common denominator I found is Dominican females tend to be materialistic and money driven (regardless of economic status). This is based on my experience.

Although I do not play the “money game”, DR chicas will try to get what they can, (even if they dig you). This behavior existed before the foreigner arrived on the island, just ask the Dominican guys.

I have never lost a chica by refusing to play the “money game”, and have only earned their respect (more or less). Out of all the women I have encountered in the world, Dominican chicas win the free lance hustler prize, hands down, (but I luv them). It simply is what it is.

P.S. I haven’t traveled the entire globe so there is still hope for a second place finish :)

RandyLRM

May 21, 2014
First, I am far from perfect and don't want to pass judgement on anyone.

I think the point that Aguaita is making is that you can't put all DR women in one bucket. She's right. I know this may be difficult for the "chica friendly" crowd to get their minds around, but it's true. If you can't maintain a relationship with an educated/professional woman in the developed country that you came from, you won't be able to here either.

Where Auguaita went a little astray was around the generalization about the men that come here seeking. They are not all old, morbidly obese, or bald (not a bad thing, some women like the bald look). Some are younger, good looking, good jobs, etc. But the above paragraph still applies. Here's a clue: if eHarmony turns you down (yes, this does happen), the issue isn't the women.

So, if you come here to put points on a board, have at it. Whatever floats your boat. But, you can't generalize all women here on that experience or from the crowd that you will be spending your time with (and if you think you will turn one of these women into an upscale housewife, just understand the risks and realistic probability of life-long success). If you come here seeking a relationship, be prepared for the same issues you had where you came from (if the ending is always "their fault" that should be a clue). Same if you come here as the result of a relationship.

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
Prostitutes
Use a love cabana, pork them in a field or pork them in the back of your Nissan pathfinder, don?t tell your wife
Pay them, as their husbands are waiting to buy family supplies and beer. Seriously, don?t underpay?you may get yourself in trouble
Don?t bring whores into your home
Share your business around maybe her mother or sister may be interested
Do not expect a dirty Sanchez, they aren?t into it

A co-worker of mine recently returned from vacation in Sosua. The objective of his journey there was to get prostitutes, but he said he couldn't find any there.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
It isn't about blowing smoke. Most older guys know exactly why the young chica is willing to drop her laundry, don't fool yourself. It isn't an accomplishment either, just two people getting what they want. Also, why 20 something? 20 is two years past their prime.

Yeah, you're right. Old guys emptying their bank accounts for some young thing they for some reason think are in love with them never happens in the DR. I was mistaken.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
but he is posting it in dr1. a home of the masters in frugal snatch humping techniques.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I never said that didn't happen. Those guys are fools.

thats what the world is full of. and it goes for all sexes, it def is not just guys, the Gals hold their equal share, just that on Gals i find that more are younger/not the pensioner age than on the Guys, but thats just from the few dozens i run into here every month. Sankie works on all sides, to fall in love, lol.

Mike

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
It's interesting, where this thread has (unsurprisingly) found itself.

But I guess it's to be expected, especially in light of the fact the OP's initial subjects were "hired help, payment, respect, people and prostitutes." I can see the connection there - which isn't exactly encouraging.

My take on it is simple: what works for two consenting adults is their business - even if it is just business. There are plenty of folks in the US "holding down" relations or relationships by paying the car, house, or utility bills for their paramour. The difference in the DR is simply a function of greater economic leverage resulting in access to younger companions.

I mean, it ain't rocket science.

But again, assuming we're talking about grown folks doing grown folks stuff, it's not really my business who is boinking whom, and on what terms.

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
Lmao! Damn! This is a pretty inspiring thread for people interested in the Dominican.... If this doesn't scare you away nothing will

Status
Not open for further replies.