Have I been sankified?

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
Why is it women are so fascinated by poor uneducated guys who work in hotels and make 200 dollars / month? Don't these women have loser back home who are equally uneducated and live in ghettos? I bet its not that easy to find guys who are total losers in canada and USA. I thought we have plenty there.
AZB

Wow, i think you are realy bitter AZB. There are lots of losers here in the USA as you call it and they usually dont make any money at all. They dont work in hotels, they sell drugs and are highschool dropouts who live off their parents. There is nothing wrong with being poor and uneducated. I would bet that lots of our own family were poor and uneducated when they came to the "USA" and made their living by working their asses off. There are alot of bad people out there in this world and you do need to watch out. But, maybe just maybe some of these "poor uneducated losers who work in hotels" actually have something to offer and it's looked over because of where they are from and the way they look. Im not saying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but geees dude lighten up alittle. You're obviously still reading the threads so you must enjoy the gossip at least a tiny bit right?
;)

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
Yes, you have been "sankified".

So? No nice guys up in Union City or West New York??? Or is it the beach, and the line....

Have fun, but fugeddaboutit...

HB

hahaha, no nice guys here in Union city or even West New York hahaha. The beach is too cold and dirty and there are way to many muscle heads at the Jersey Shore to even bother with. Actually come to think of it i dont know whats worse a guido fist pumpin to "techno" or a sankie dancing bachata hahaha :eek:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... Tell me what you guys think.
You did solicit feedback, but it appears you'd rather have responses that agree with your thinking.

Just one comment, I surmise your goal is to help him 'make something of himself'. If you like him as a person, you should accept him as he is and not try to change him.

And whether you were sankified, you didn't say if he got IT. :bunny:

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Why is it women are so fascinated by poor uneducated guys who work in hotels and make 200 dollars / month? Don't these women have loser back home who are equally uneducated and live in ghettos? I bet its not that easy to find guys who are total losers in canada and USA. I thought we have plenty there.
AZB

IMHO if women are so fascinated by poor uneducated guys who work in hotels and make 200 dollars a month, than it must be for some kind of a reason. It's true women prefer to have a man that has money but I don't think having money makes us automatically desirable. Let's face it guys, we need to get our act together. Maybe some of the losers and uneducated know how do something whole lot better than we do. Simply spoken, we need to know how to be more than insensitive, overweight, ill mannered macho types with cash in our pockets.
I'm not trying to suck up to the ladies, but men, we need to get our act together and learn how to treat the ladies.
In some ways a female brain is so far different from a male brain that it almost seems we are two different species. Men need to understand this. We need to learn how to think and speak female--so to speak. Sankies, for example, are so successful with women because they took the time one day to learn something about their psychology, their needs, and why they act the way they do. Men who want to be successful with women need to take a few lessons from the experts. The poor chopos who women sometimes choose, don't have a lot of money but they do know how to put the macho crap aside long enough to learn how to make a woman feel glad that she's a woman. It's not always the money the turns the woman on. These days women have money too.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Sometimes wealthy men think too much of themselves, have too many requirements from a woman and put them out to her without showing any interest in what she thinks about it. Sometimes it takes a lot of money to be with someone wealthy because they also want to split the bill and make all the "rich" choices. Being with a person is not about how much they have it is about who they are and how they make you feel.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Lets not forget that having money doesnt = having class!!!!;)

On many occasions, I have seen people with money who are "mal educado".

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In some ways a female brain is so far different from a male brain that it almost seems we are two different species. Men need to understand this. We need to learn how to think and speak female--so to speak. Sankies, for example, are so successful with women because they took the time one day to learn something about their psychology, their needs, and why they act the way they do. Men who want to be successful with women need to take a few lessons from the experts. The poor chopos who women sometimes choose, don't have a lot of money but they do know how to put the macho crap aside long enough to learn how to make a woman feel glad that she's a woman. It's not always the money the turns the woman on. These days women have money too.

Very true, tell a woman what she wants to hear or is missing and they don't know what hit them. Mirroring, they are very good at it.

They repeat what a women says to them, thoughts, feelings, likes and dislikes are the same as the woman, OMG I found my soul mate!!!

It's all fake of course if we're talking about sankies but hey that's how they operate.;)

They get to the womans most erotic organ, the one between the ears.

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
You did solicit feedback, but it appears you'd rather have responses that agree with your thinking.

Just one comment, I surmise your goal is to help him 'make something of himself'. If you like him as a person, you should accept him as he is and not try to change him.

And whether you were sankified, you didn't say if he got IT. :bunny:

In part i must disagree with you because the reason i asked my question was to hear all types of responses. I am able to accept all opinions and respect them as they are. Yes, of course its nice to hear some agreement but that dosnt necesarilly mean that is what im looking for. Im looking for "feedback" from people who know the culture a bit more then I.
On your second thought, I do accept him for who he is and Im not trying to change him. I dont believe that giving someone the motivation that they may need to better themselves means Im manipulating him to be someone he is not. I didnt tell him "you have to go back to school" i simply explained that now a days in any country you live in, it is a tiny bit easy to make something of yourself if you have an education. Hey, dont get me wrong there are many people out there that are very sucessful and dont have a masters degree. In the end its just a piece of paper but its nice to know that you can make a difference in somones life....i guess that's just the teacher in me talking.
On getting "IT", i dont remember that being in my original post so that isnt an issue for me. It's not about sex its about more then that.

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
Lets not forget that having money doesnt = having class!!!!;)

On many occasions, I have seen people with money who are "mal educado".

Ugh i totally agree with that. Please I know so many Cubanos arrepentidos who have lots and lots of money and are super chusma! Money only changes your bank account and possibly your waredrobe( not always though) hahaha but it dosnt change who you were before you had it. Sometimes I've seen it makes people worse. So, yes i agree money does not = cache;)

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
IMHO if women are so fascinated by poor uneducated guys who work in hotels and make 200 dollars a month, than it must be for some kind of a reason. It's true women prefer to have a man that has money but I don't think having money makes us automatically desirable. Let's face it guys, we need to get our act together. Maybe some of the losers and uneducated know how do something whole lot better than we do. Simply spoken, we need to know how to be more than insensitive, overweight, ill mannered macho types with cash in our pockets.
I'm not trying to suck up to the ladies, but men, we need to get our act together and learn how to treat the ladies.

Please tell me about it, i was married for 4 years to a pretty wealthy guy but he didnt know his a** from his forehead when it came to women. He was un tremendo antipatico y pesssaaaooo como tu no tienes idea. But anyways, money is always everything like you said.;)

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
Very true, tell a woman what she wants to hear or is missing and they don't know what hit them. Mirroring, they are very good at it.

They repeat what a women says to them, thoughts, feelings, likes and dislikes are the same as the woman, OMG I found my soul mate!!!

It's all fake of course if we're talking about sankies but hey that's how they operate.;)

They get to the womans most erotic organ, the one between the ears.

I totally agree with you. I actually saw the video on one of the other threads and it was pretty shocking how they smooth talk the ladies. The one guy even took the time to learn three languages! It's like they offer this in shcool or something. Get your BS in Sankifing women in less then six months or your money back! That was very informative.;)

caro

Sep 24, 2003
Efernandez listen your heart but don t forget to use your head too.

I am with a resort worker but not animation and we live together since last september. It s a pround dominican and never he will want I pay our rent , electricity or anything else who he can do. he make between 20 000 and 35 000 pesos month( azb you have too think twice because not all resort worker make only 200 $). sometime I am upset because I want to do something but if he don t have money to paid it he will ask me if we can do later when he can pay ..he really dislike if I pay something.

all I can tell is that when I meet him I know how thing go here and just take thing slowly like any other relation.you look to do the same thing so continue the same and sure time will tell you ....don t rush anything.

but keep in mind only few but really few person meet a nice man in a resort and long distance relation is not easy ....

good luck

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Please tell me about it, i was married for 4 years to a pretty wealthy guy but he didnt know his a** from his forehead when it came to women.
Women have to learn to understand and relate to successful men. Money is THE measure of success and if a man has a lot of money, then he's a successful man and he wants successful and assertive women around him (not whiney-selfish-me-me-me look at me I need attention types). So, women who can't relate to successful men gravitate to 'sankies' and gigolos who shower them with flattery and fake emotions then leave them when they're done with them.

If a woman is lucky to be with a successful man, stop thinking it's all you. It isn't, it's all about HIM and accept your role as second banana.

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
Women have to learn to understand and relate to successful men. Money is THE measure of success and if a man has a lot of money, then he's a successful man and he wants successful and assertive women around him (not whiney-selfish-me-me-me look at me I need attention types). So, women who can't relate to successful men gravitate to 'sankies' and gigolos who shower them with flattery and fake emotions then leave them when they're done with them.

If a woman is lucky to be with a successful man, stop thinking it's all you. It isn't, it's all about HIM and accept your role as second banana.
ShadInToronto...
I agree that money is the measure of sucess but its only the measure of his material sucess. If he has all the money in the world and is blind to his partners needs then he really isnt that sucessful afterall. Everyone needs certain things even you do and that dosen't mean that they are whiney me-me-me types. Unfortunately, some men cannot distinguish the difference between a woman that is needy and a woman who just wants to feel loved by her own man. It is sad that alot of women fall for these types of "sankie" guys ( hey I might be one of them, that is why im here chatting it up with you all). But, that dosent mean we cannot relate to "sucessful men" what the heck does that mean anyways? Im a sucessful woman so why cant sucessfull men learn to relate to me. It's the same thing for both men and women. A relationship is a give and take on both ends. It's not all about HIM and it's not all about HER. There is no reason to have to accept the role of second banana, apple, mango or whatever. It isnt a man's world anymore sir. That was certainly a very chauvinistic remark on your part.

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
Efernandez listen your heart but don t forget to use your head too.

I am with a resort worker but not animation and we live together since last september. It s a pround dominican and never he will want I pay our rent , electricity or anything else who he can do. he make between 20 000 and 35 000 pesos month( azb you have too think twice because not all resort worker make only 200 $). sometime I am upset because I want to do something but if he don t have money to paid it he will ask me if we can do later when he can pay ..he really dislike if I pay something.

all I can tell is that when I meet him I know how thing go here and just take thing slowly like any other relation.you look to do the same thing so continue the same and sure time will tell you ....don t rush anything.

but keep in mind only few but really few person meet a nice man in a resort and long distance relation is not easy ....

good luck
Thank you for your most honest response. I know that this relationship is improbable but it is not impossible! Time will tell and my eyes are always open.
Are you guys living in DR now?
well, good luck to the both of you!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Don't shoot the messenger, please ...

.... It isnt a man's world anymore sir. That was certainly a very chauvinistic remark on your part.
I'm only telling you like it is. There can only be one president, captain, boss, ceo, .... not co-president, co-captain, co-boss, co-ceo, .... et al. If you're a successful woman and you're lucky to find a man to play second fiddle, don't let him escape.

Now, if you think it isn't a man's world anymore, check how many women are CEOs in Fortune 500 companies, Senators, Congresswomen, Governors, Mayors, .... and heads of state.

Men will never relinquish power, period ... again, I'm only telling you like it is.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Now, if you think it isn't a man's world anymore, check how many women are CEOs in Fortune 500 companies, Senators, Congresswomen, Governors, Mayors, .... and heads of state.

Ummm, Shad I suggest you do a little google research. Start with your own area, there's a great woman major in Mississauga that can't be defeated. She's been there at least a 100 years and doing a fantastic job ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Some people take jobs to put food on the table and to pay their bills. They go to school to educate and to better themselves. Not everyone has the same opportunities we have in the US. He could be someone who is going to rise out of poverty and do well for himself .... who knows...

Not everyone is a sanky because they are poor, and work at a resort.

I'm happy to hear that he speaks Spanish well.

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
I'm only telling you like it is. There can only be one president, captain, boss, ceo, .... not co-president, co-captain, co-boss, co-ceo, .... et al. If you're a successful woman and you're lucky to find a man to play second fiddle, don't let him escape.

Men will never relinquish power, period ... again, I'm only telling you like it is.

There are actually co-captains........ but im only telling you how it is.