Have I been sankified?

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
I wish you all the best

I'm sorry, I can't really comment on whether you have a sankie or not because I just don't have the experience. I can say that if all you say about his personality and ambition is true AND he were here AND your cultures were the same--AND you still found conversation stimulating in spite of the education differences--I would say go slow and be very, very careful. I am just very cautious about matters of the heart and think romantic love is WAY OVERRATED. Not being bitter--just realistic.
I would never discourage someone from a relationship that seemed of value--I just see so many people "living" for that "one true love" only to end up crushed. There are so many screw-balls in my own cultural/socio-economic spheres...no need for so much travel.
Life is what you make of it and so are relationships. You have to be careful with everyone. Guard your heart and use your head, and NEVER forget who you are. blessings.

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
2005- Secretary of State Condolizza Rice
She was fourth in the hierarchy after the President, Vice-President and Speaker of the House of Representatives.Vice-President Milagros Ortiz Bosch, Dominican Republic,
Senator 1990-2000, Vice-President of the Partido Revolucionario Dominicano from 1991 and candidate in the party primaries for the presidential candidacy in 2004. Yeah and the list goes on, all around the world and many of the "women" are from our own latin countries. So, check you info please.

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
...and another thing...

I should so be going to sleep right now....buttttt....I wanted to add that I learned about azbaches from this thread tonight. That is pretty cool. Thanks!

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
I should so be going to sleep right now....buttttt....I wanted to add that I learned about azbaches from this thread tonight. That is pretty cool. Thanks!

Yes, thanks for your comment. Azabaches are actually really cool if you believe in that stuff. my mother would pin one under my clothing when i was a little girl and i still where it today only on a bracelet. The last one I had I had to replace because the beads simply shattered at a dinner party i was attending with the ex-husbands family. I guess it was protecting me from the mal de ojo they were giving me. hahaha it sounds silly but hey whatever works for you.
have a good night and hope you get some sleep!

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
I'm only telling you like it is. There can only be one president, captain, boss, ceo, .... not co-president, co-captain, co-boss, co-ceo, .... et al. If you're a successful woman and you're lucky to find a man to play second fiddle, don't let him escape.

Now, if you think it isn't a man's world anymore, check how many women are CEOs in Fortune 500 companies, Senators, Congresswomen, Governors, Mayors, .... and heads of state.

Men will never relinquish power, period ... again, I'm only telling you like it is.

here, read up sir.
Worldwide Guide to Women in Leadership

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wow, i think you are realy bitter AZB. There are lots of losers here in the USA as you call it and they usually dont make any money at all. They dont work in hotels, they sell drugs and are highschool dropouts who live off their parents. There is nothing wrong with being poor and uneducated. I would bet that lots of our own family were poor and uneducated when they came to the "USA" and made their living by working their asses off. There are alot of bad people out there in this world and you do need to watch out. But, maybe just maybe some of these "poor uneducated losers who work in hotels" actually have something to offer and it's looked over because of where they are from and the way they look. Im not saying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but geees dude lighten up alittle. You're obviously still reading the threads so you must enjoy the gossip at least a tiny bit right?
;)

You have so much to learn. If you insist on re-inventing the wheel, then I guess you deserve whats coming to you. Some people just need a good kick in the ass to learn the meaning of life. Good luck.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
IMHO if women are so fascinated by poor uneducated guys who work in hotels and make 200 dollars a month, than it must be for some kind of a reason. It's true women prefer to have a man that has money but I don't think having money makes us automatically desirable. Let's face it guys, we need to get our act together. Maybe some of the losers and uneducated know how do something whole lot better than we do. Simply spoken, we need to know how to be more than insensitive, overweight, ill mannered macho types with cash in our pockets.
I'm not trying to suck up to the ladies, but men, we need to get our act together and learn how to treat the ladies.
In some ways a female brain is so far different from a male brain that it almost seems we are two different species. Men need to understand this. We need to learn how to think and speak female--so to speak. Sankies, for example, are so successful with women because they took the time one day to learn something about their psychology, their needs, and why they act the way they do. Men who want to be successful with women need to take a few lessons from the experts. The poor chopos who women sometimes choose, don't have a lot of money but they do know how to put the macho crap aside long enough to learn how to make a woman feel glad that she's a woman. It's not always the money the turns the woman on. These days women have money too.

You have got it all wrong. If these women fancy these types of loser, then I am glad to say they can have each other. Dominicans love to throw away their waste and gringas love to take them away. So where is the problem? Please come here and marry them all, the hotel workers, the animation guys, the security guards, the motoconchos, the bartenders and most of all, the tigres from discos. Dominicans are embarrassed by these folks and I see the gringas, canadians are proud to be with them. So where is the victim in this set-up? Most of the women are trashy in the first place to choose these guys as their mates. They pick garbage and then complain of the very same person later on. I see the women as weak people, unintelligent and green peas. So naturally the more inteligent tigre who picks them will take advantage of them in the end. This is how it has always been, the strong dominating the weaker. Darwin's theory in progress.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lets not forget that having money doesnt = having class!!!!;)

On many occasions, I have seen people with money who are "mal educado".

so its safe to say, you have never met a poor barrio chopo who is mal educado? It always has to be the rich person who is arrogant, unfriendly and mal educado. The poor from barrrios are always friendly, decent, well mannered and never criminals?
I understand perfectly well now.
AZB

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
You have so much to learn. If you insist on re-inventing the wheel, then I guess you deserve whats coming to you. Some people just need a good kick in the ass to learn the meaning of life. Good luck.
AZB

As a human being we all have alot to learn. You can never know everything or always make the right decisions. If you are informed and still screw up then your just plain dumb.How am i re-inventing the wheel? Were you born into a rich family cause i sure wasnt. I dont forget where im from and that dosnt make me any less then you. There are so many sterotypes that make entire countries look bad. You just have to keep your eyes open to the signs and not be naive. A kick in the ass wont make anyone learn the meaning of life. Many people mess up and still dont learn. No one "deserves" anything bad to happen to them unless they have harmed someone else. So, dont decide on what you guess i deserve is coming to me.
:ermm:

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
so its safe to say, you have never met a poor barrio chopo who is mal educado? It always has to be the rich person who is arrogant, unfriendly and mal educado. The poor from barrrios are always friendly, decent, well mannered and never criminals?
I understand perfectly well now.
AZB

um she didnt say that she clearly said "on many occasions" that means....not always. Oh right and rich people are not criminals right??? PLEASE! OK WELL, "I understand perfectly well now" :bandit:

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
I am sorry, but this whole business about "Does he pay for everything" is total nonsense.

The woman already stated he has much less money than she does. So, why can't it be dutch treat sometimes or she pays for everything sometimes. And if it is that way sometimes, then why make it into something sinister ??

Rich Americans want to go to a poor country and meet poor men and expect the poor men pay for everything. GEEEZE !!!!!!!!!

I am waiting for someone to ask, "Is my bf a sankie? Last night he used a squirt of my purfume."

The answer on this forum would be, "Absolutely. Stay away from this free-loader. He should not only buy his own purfume, he should buy a purfume store and give it to you."

While it is entertaining to read these posts, I sometimes feel I am in the twilight zone. It is such a blatent indictment of a culture. Don't go to the third world with mega dollars and expect to have gifts thrown at your feet by the locals. Shouldn't it be the other way around ???

Last edited:

pma22222

Jun 27, 2006
Hey,
I was suprised when i meet him i didnt believe he was actually Dominican! becuase . ultimatley

An elementary school teacher. If this is an example of how literate they are, we had better start worrying about the future of kids!!!!!!!!!! what a bunch of crap!!!!!

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
A man always paying for everything in America is a bit old fashion now.

When that standard is expected in Dominican Republic, it goes beyond being "old fashion" and could be understood as sadism.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am out of this forum (sankie). I am convinced that women who post here are dumb and stupid. Maybe if they all post their pictures with their dominican man they have found, we will all have a much better idea. Maybe its about time they (women) should look at themselves in the mirror.
Good luck all.
AZB

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Great, if you think women have real power, go on thinking that. Not to diminish the achievements of women like Condi Rice, but women are never put in positions where they have absolute power. Just to refresh your memory, Donald Rumsfeld won all his battles with Ms. Rice, coincidence, you can think that, but the real reason is that men have absolute power.

Have a great day. ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think women should be given complete power of kitchen and cleaning the house. If I ever become president for one day, the first thing I will do is to take away their driving licenses. This world would be so much safer and efficient if women didn't drive.
Worldwide guide to women in leadership????? My ass. learn to drive first then we will talk about your other ambitions.
AZB

P.S. Cond. rice is a mouth piece for the people above her, just like president bush. These people have no powers, they simply take orders and then pass them on to others.
AZB

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think the reason why sankies are so successful with women and get all of their affection, attention and much more and some other guys will never make to this point is that they don't show they care about what you look like, really. They try to look inside of every woman and see what it is she is missing in life that will make her happy. It is an art of some sort, and science. You have to really spend a lot of time with people to learn that much about them. It is also a lot of work to create that kind of romance. They deserve to be paid ;) Guys who are successful but spend too much time at work just don't have the knowledge or experience to do it. They think - I make money - that it enough. It is very far from being the truth. It takes much more to make someone happy than provide security for them.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I think the reason why sankies are so successful with women and get all of their affection, attention and much more and some other guys will never make to this point is that they don't show they care about what you look like, really. They try to look inside of every woman and see what it is she is missing in life that will make her happy. It is an art of some sort, and science. You have to really spend a lot of time with people to learn that much about them. It is also a lot of work to create that kind of romance. They deserve to be paid ;) Guys who are successful but spend too much time at work just don't have the knowledge or experience to do it. They think - I make money - that it enough. It is very far from being the truth. It takes much more to make someone happy than provide security for them.

Good point. I'd say that's how you'll land a good looking woman is to focus on the personality rather than their looks. Being the 1000th guy to tell a woman that she looks good isn't going to get you anywhere - tell her she has a great sense of humour, make her laugh, that'll spark the interest. However, there is more of a tendancy for many, not all, but many women in NA to gravitate towards men with money, not just some money but lots of money. Which is why so many live on credit, so they can buy things to put off an image that they live the high life. This is probably what sets up the trap for the women that do get sankified, with many guys playing the "look at me I have cash" game in NA, they forget or don't know how to seduce a woman by other means. Since there is such a shortage of romance back home, the sanky becomes an attractive option.

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
However, there is more of a tendancy for many, not all, but many women in NA to gravitate towards men with money, not just some money but lots of money. Which is why so many live on credit, so they can buy things to put off an image that they live the high life. This is probably what sets up the trap for the women that do get sankified, with many guys playing the "look at me I have cash" game in NA, they forget or don't know how to seduce a woman by other means. Since there is such a shortage of romance back home, the sanky becomes an attractive option.

Women want security but it does not mean that they will fall in love with a man who gives it to them. I know women married to wealthy men but looking for pure romances on the side because they don't love their husbands. They said they would leave them in no time if they could maintain the same lifestyle as before. Being with someone you don't love is not a healthy relation neither for a man or a woman involved.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its all too simple than that. You folks are making a mountain out of nothing at all.
the women who fall for these tigres are simple, stupid and with low self esteem. Most are overweight fatties who have not had any real action in a long time. many women come here for Black stud action. many are simply too ugly to be with any guy in USA. Then you have the hot shot cute girls who liked trashy guy in USA and they fall for the trashy men here. Nothing to figure out here. The women who are from good families in USA/canada, women who are proud of their accomplishments and who keep themselves fit and organized, are doing just fine there. They are not the ones who are coming here to fall in love with some labor class dominican on vacation. they are simply not looking.
The women who have fallen in love with the guys are actually in love with hot sex these guys have to offer them. there is nothing more these studs have to give after that.
AZB