Have I been sankified?

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
An elementary school teacher. If this is an example of how literate they are, we had better start worrying about the future of kids!!!!!!!!!! what a bunch of crap!!!!!

Your response is a bunch of crap. It was totally unrelated to what anyone was discussing. Obviously you had nothing to add the this conversation.

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Women - do not go to Dominican Republic and judge those poor men on whether they will pay 10000% of all the costs to be with you. Smart American men would not even do that.

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
hahahahahahhaha

a wink would get many women into the sack.

times have changed. morals have changed. family structure has changed.

all those gals hanging out in clubs and bars tonight in the US ain't there to hoping to run into their preachers. they are there to get down and dirty and behave like sluts. my friends regularly talk about how girls will go to their cars for a quicky. they don't even have to take them home. cars have replaced hotel rooms.

G

gary short

hahahahahahhaha

all those gals hanging out in clubs and bars tonight in the US ain't there to hoping to run into their preachers. they are there to get down and dirty and behave like sluts. my friends regularly talk about how girls will go to their cars for a quicky. they don't even have to take them home. cars have replaced hotel rooms.

O.K.......so where is this????????

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
hahahahahahhaha

wow.........that is pretty bad.:surprised

caro

Sep 24, 2003
Thank you for your most honest response. I know that this relationship is improbable but it is not impossible! Time will tell and my eyes are always open.
Are you guys living in DR now?
well, good luck to the both of you!

yes we live in DR but before I meet him I have plan to come living here so I am not here for him.

for me that was never important where my man comefrom , if he have money ( a minimun )...but he need to have goal , always to want better for himself, like the samething at me .....when I look my sister who are with a man who have money and always be with man like that and she not really happy of other woman. so my man comefrom of the campo and come here at the age of 28 (now 34)to work in a resort because he doesn t have many opportunity where he comefrom. at the beginning he put all his US$ tip at the bank and still have in mind one day to open is own "negocio". he have good value ....

why I told this is just because this kind of man can be meet in a resort too but it s sure is not the majority and like my boyfriend told me one day if I never had plan to come here he will never engage in a relation with me because he said he don t need a woman far away, he don t have the money to afford a girlfriend a broad (travel , phone call....)and he don t believe in this kind of relation .....

good luck you too

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
hahahahahahhaha

Why do all these American men pay for tickets, etc. to go to DR then if it is that easy and cheap to get it in the US?

There are so many people with strange fantasies on this site it is really funny to read sometimes.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
hahahahahahhaha

... my friends regularly talk about how girls will go to their cars for a quicky. they don't even have to take them home. cars have replaced hotel rooms.

Nah, your friends just saw Saturday Night Fever, and confused it with reality :p (which btw was 30 years ago)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
A guy has to look like tom cruise in USA to attract attention of a cute girl. I think most of american women have turned lesbians. Just look at "girls gone wild video", all girls are lesbians. Dominican women are far more feminine as compared to macho american women who always want to impress you with how much better she is than a man.
Girls only dance with other girls in USA and don't let men come near them. No wonder so many guys don't even have clue as to how to approach a girl. Girls make fun of him and laugh at his face if he even tires to talk to them. Now if he is super rich and handsome, he will get the attention, the rest of the regular guys, you only have fatties waiting for you in the corners.
AZB

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
yes we live in DR but before I meet him I have plan to come living here so I am not here for him.

for me that was never important where my man comefrom , if he have money ( a minimun )...but he need to have goal , always to want better for himself, like the samething at me .....when I look my sister who are with a man who have money and always be with man like that and she not really happy of other woman. so my man comefrom of the campo and come here at the age of 28 (now 34)to work in a resort because he doesn t have many opportunity where he comefrom. at the beginning he put all his US$ tip at the bank and still have in mind one day to open is own "negocio". he have good value ....

why I told this is just because this kind of man can be meet in a resort too but it s sure is not the majority and like my boyfriend told me one day if I never had plan to come here he will never engage in a relation with me because he said he don t need a woman far away, he don t have the money to afford a girlfriend a broad (travel , phone call....)and he don t believe in this kind of relation .....

good luck you too

My "boyfriend" is from the campo too. He is from Cotui and only worked in the resorts for 6 months. Long distance relationships are difficult but sometimes the difficult things are the ones that have more value in your life. If it's too easy to acheive then sometimes it's just not worth it. My boyfriend had a friend who worked with him that had a girlfriend in France and she moved to the resort to be with him as well. They got married in DR and work together at the hotel. Hey, sometimes you never know. I dont look at the bank account of a man, that dosnt distinguish who they are as a person. The world revolves around money so much now a days that poeple forget about morals and other goals in life......like happiness for one. Sometimes money isnt everything. Like i said earlier i was married to a "rich" guy and now Im 28 and divorced so go figure how important the money was. I let him keep everything we had because the "assets" were not important to me. Im fine just how I am right now.
Well, im leaving on Monday to DR for July and August since i have the summers off from work. Im gonna spend it with him in Cotui and take a week to go to Bavaro and stay at the Melia Caribe Tropical.....have you heard of it? Im sure it will be fun and he deserves a vacation. He studies hard each day trying to finish up his career.
Well, best of luck to the both of you hope to hear from you before i leave!
bye

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
A guy has to look like tom cruise in USA to attract attention of a cute girl. I think most of american women have turned lesbians. Just look at "girls gone wild video", all girls are lesbians. Dominican women are far more feminine as compared to macho american women who always want to impress you with how much better she is than a man.
Girls only dance with other girls in USA and don't let men come near them. No wonder so many guys don't even have clue as to how to approach a girl. Girls make fun of him and laugh at his face if he even tires to talk to them. Now if he is super rich and handsome, he will get the attention, the rest of the regular guys, you only have fatties waiting for you in the corners.
AZB

Well, i agree and disagree. Yes, there are ALOT of shallow women here in the US but the same can be said for men. Im not fat nor do i consider myself ugly but men here are attracted to chicas plasticas... and some lesbos too hahaha. Yeah, i never understood why girls dance with other girls.... that is just bizzare.Alot of women can be so mean to not so "Tom Cruise" looking guys. Tom Cruise is ugly anyways so who cares! hahaha. The US has a realy screwed up moral system unfortunately. Yes, I am american but i was raised in a cuban household with different morals then lots of my "gringa" firiends. It's a sad thing. I like going to DR for that reason. It feels more like home rather then Miami Beach where there is so much silicon that it must be hazardous to your health.... hahaha. Unfortunately I have not been able to go to Cuba so DR is kinda close to it from what I've heard.
Hey AZB we FINALLY AGREE!!! WOOO HOOO
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... I let him keep everything we had because the "assets" were not important to me. Im fine just how I am right now.
He's probably sulking with all his 'assets' intact; freedom to go anywhere he wishes without being interrogated; and his choice of women to entertain without a nagging spouse. He's the 'loser', right? .... I can't believe the naivete of some women.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
"Have I been sankified?"

If you have to ask, the answer is obvious....

Mami, tu ere Cubana, tu conoces los latinos (el hombres)....quit rationalizing the situation and realize you enjoy the ride.......and ENJOY IT!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
La misma cancion romantica.......

Im gonna spend it with him in Cotui and take a week to go to Bavaro and stay at the Melia Caribe Tropical.....

sure it will be fun and he deserves a vacation. He studies hard each day trying to finish up his career.
The next thing you will say is that he will pay for everything.

But before you say it, please let me go get my violin. See, I have heard this song some many times that I already know it by heart.

Hold on.......

Ok, I am ready, GOOOO.......

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
He's probably sulking with all his 'assets' intact; freedom to go anywhere he wishes without being interrogated; and his choice of women to entertain without a nagging spouse. He's the 'loser', right? .... I can't believe the naivete of some women.

First of all i never said he was a loser. We just couldn't live together, not because i was a nagging spouse, on the contrary. You will believe what you will I can see how simple minded you actually are. Anyways, so have a great summer.;)

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006
The next thing you will say is that he will pay for everything.

But before you say it, please let me go get my violin. See, I have heard this song some many times that I already know it by heart.

Hold on.......

Ok, I am ready, GOOOO.......

Ayyy que lindo........you play so nicely!
What song is that again?........:ermm:

Efernandez

Dec 14, 2006

Oh, of course but If the women take their husbands to the cleaners then they are gold diggers and "C U Next TUesdays" right? Since we parted on good terms and there was no need to fight about crap then Im navie? Ya just can't win huh!

caro

Sep 24, 2003
I really wish you luck and keep youself and what YOU want and if he is really your man time will tell. for me too a bank account no tell me anything I just told you this part because I was talking about his goal and that he haved before he meeting me and still try to make is dream come true ....now you go for 2 month so some of your answer will come alone .....and don t forget dominican are pround person even if he doesn t make alot if his a good guy he will never ask money or ask indirectly if he do ...ask you some question and take more attention.

like I said just a little but really little who meet his boyfriend in a resort meet the good one or have a really good relation ship with the partner ....because sad but true I saw girl get married or living with her man but know they see her man have other woman on the side , husband who have the total control of there life .....and I can go on and this woman still continue to tell they are happy and have a good man ......for me it s not what a relation is suppose tobbe and less more what I want....

so again go a head if you want and I am sure if you see something wrong to go on you will live before thing get worse ....and if that happen you could say you have great time .

sorry if I can be more help on this but I don t know you and your friend so I can just told a little bit about me and how we live your relation and how thing could be when someone meet a resort worker ...

have a great trip and if the worse come just leave and enjoy this island because they have many thing to do and enjoy.