Have I been sankified?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I would just like to point out one small thing here.

It is fine if a lady with means and/or the possibilities that come with citizenship in the "First World" decides to chuck it all and go native, or whatever - live simply. Bravo!

However, your beau may not have had the same choice. Odds are that he is poor because he sees no way out. And as soon as he does, he may follow it. That seems to be human nature.

So while you may be happy and poor together, you come at it from different assumptions and experiences. Therefore, be prepared for surprises.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! -- Sammy

BigRich

Mar 31, 2007
Have I been Sankified?

Yes. Most assuredly

Hi,
Ok so i just joined the forum so i would like to know if i have been "Sankied" or not. Now, listen to the whole story bf you comment. Ill make it short i promise. A year ago this month I went to Punta Cana. By, the way I am from New Jersey but I am cuban so i speak the language and all. Ok so i meet this guy at the Pacha nightclub. We hit it off and i invited him to the beach the next day. He worked in the hotel adjacent to mine. He came over and we had a great time. We spent the next couple afternoons together just hanging out at the beach with my other friends, but there was something there. Well, it was time for us to come back to NJ and we said we would keep in touch. Its been a year later and we talk every day. i have been there three times since last july and im leaving on Monday for the whole month of july and part of august. He dosnt ask me for money but he does tell me Te amo. I have meet his family and even speak with his mom who resides in Spain. About 5 months after we meet he decieded he wanted to finish school instead of work at a resort, which i was happy about since im a professional and that worried me a little. But, he is poor in comparison to me but i dont really care about that. I see something in him that i havnt seen before and I have been married before so i have some experience. Im just wondering if it could all be a plot and im blind to see it. Tell me what you guys think.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...I can see how simple minded you actually are. Anyways, so have a great summer.;)
Yup, you're right. I only know black and white not pastel or fuschia colours. Enjoy your vacation in the DR and keep us posted.

Btw, what grade do you teach? Hope not JK, otherwise, you can't help your new beau with homework. :)
...Ya just can't win huh!
Your ex did ...

mesanna

Jul 10, 2007
"Have I been sankified?"

If you have to ask, the answer is obvious....

Mami, tu ere Cubana, tu conoces los latinos (el hombres)....quit rationalizing the situation and realize you enjoy the ride.......and ENJOY IT!

I been thoughtful. And what hat I had been thunking wuz you iz simpler than the vest on yer chest. Than the hand on my land. Then the spelling of is an or if be it as to in on up.
C. Yur simpler as it bee being. End eye lie kit ewe now it hay ay? Cause eye dew. Be the cause oven eye do. Be lid dell beady lightful beadylish ow shhh. Here me right me reed me. Causal yer hands be dandy do they slipping here, slippery there. Cozy up and tight like you do like you?d ooow lick you done. You is purple all write and know to fast take track idea more in passing than in having down plain simple and delicious. Thanking be as thanking does.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
anyone understand the above post or is it my nap time and brain not functioning?:paranoid:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mira muchacha.....

anyone understand the above post or is it my nap time and brain not functioning?:paranoid:
Come on Anna, have mercy on our souls.

Not even Socrates can understand what that person wrote!.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I been thoughtful. And what hat I had been thunking wuz you iz simpler than the vest on yer chest. Than the hand on my land. Then the spelling of is an or if be it as to in on up.
C. Yur simpler as it bee being. End eye lie kit ewe now it hay ay? Cause eye dew. Be the cause oven eye do. Be lid dell beady lightful beadylish ow shhh. Here me right me reed me. Causal yer hands be dandy do they slipping here, slippery there. Cozy up and tight like you do like you?d ooow lick you done. You is purple all write and know to fast take track idea more in passing than in having down plain simple and delicious. Thanking be as thanking does.

I'm sorry, can you repeat this?:glasses:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006

In other words:

In my opinion, it?s simple and it?s as plain as day. Birds do it, bees do it and you are like a bee with honey and all that delightful deliciousness but right now your hands are all dandy do with that nectar. You?re in a slippery situation. And you are all happly, cozy, with the whole experience. Take it easy, not too fast. While you having the plain, simple and delicious good time, try to pay more attention to your thoughts. Think. In time, this guy will show though his actions whether he appreciates you.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Hmm, Montecristo or Trio.. hahah. just kidding, luckily I found a woman that can see through my jibberish.

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
so, if he is now trying to better himself by quiting his job at the hotel and go back to school, how is he supporting himself?

are you supporting him now? paying for his school? english classes?

Kimmir

Mar 7, 2007
shadInToronto Lets put it this way even though I have been the bread winner in all of my relationships I must tell you that a Girl still wants to have fun. A night of some serious "Hot dancing" on the dance floor and between the sheets if you get my jist.I think azabache is right some men need to get there act together. If I am the bread winner than I dont need a insensitive, overweight, ill mannered macho types with cash in his pockets. But I will want someone that can keep up with me in the passion and romance department.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Of course she's your wife isn't she ?
So cynical ... every man's wife is his queen and if he doesn't accept that, his gonads will definitely be hung around his neck. I'm sure you believe La Mariposa is better than slice bread (or can slice bread better) .... I assume this is El Mariposo. :)