It's Sooooooo HOT!!!!

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Northern hills. Winter is coming. 3 days of rain, lots of rain. Rivers are overflown.
Stopped on a bridge, water flow was fast, huge trees were riding the current down. Locals are out with chainsaws, waist deep, trying to cut the trees free so the river stops overflown. Lots of conuco are flooded as well as a couple of houses..... impressive, regretted not having my camera on hand.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Northern hills. Winter is coming. 3 days of rain, lots of rain. Rivers are overflown.
Stopped on a bridge, water flow was fast, huge trees were riding the current down. Locals are out with chainsaws, waist deep, trying to cut the trees free so the river stops overflown. Lots of conuco are flooded as well as a couple of houses..... impressive, regretted not having my camera on hand.

Where is this at?

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
the No Coast got slammed for 2 days... there may be more...

Not too much more I hope.......
I am unplugging drains outside with all the crap flown around......
Conuco needed water, but not that much....... mud slide....... corn is wasted...... chicken are drenched....... I walk aroumd with 5lb of mud under each wellington....... weeds grow so fast if u lay down on the ground they would smother u in 12 minutes.....
Dogs love it but bring in tons of mud and stuff each time they go out to conuco........ ( so then u have to unplug drains each time,and if u wait to long it all goes into the pool grrrrrrrrrrrr ).

On the good side it is great for hunting " halba" ( or whatever u call fresh water crabs...... ). Have just gone through a dozen with ,y wife ........ miam !!!!!
Also for the first time in a long time tinacoa(s) are full, cistern too and even the tanques in the conuco....... bring on the next drought !!!!

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
72 degrees in bavaro this morning with a dewpoint of 68. Mabe winter is finally here!!! Time to get out a nice wool sweater and make some hot chocolate. Lol.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Yea, underground said 68. Been here a year, and I've never seen anything in the 60's. My wife wore pants yesterday, and the ocean was crazy. The beach was filled with red sea weed.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Not too much more I hope...

On the good side it is great for hunting " halba" ( or whatever u call fresh water crabs...... ). Have just gone through a dozen with ,y wife .......

That would be "jaiba." :laugh: