Men cheat more than women

May 31, 2005
AZB said:
MARS, give it a rest; you women will never understand why men cheat. but let me tell you this, you women are just as much putas as we men. i would say, almost 80% of women I have been with, have / had serious boyfriends. so please save this BS for someone else.
AZB
What?! Just because a woman has had a serious boyfriend it does not mean that she is a puta. Where do you get that?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Dragonfly32837 said:
What?! Just because a woman has had a serious boyfriend it does not mean that she is a puta. Where do you get that?

I hate that word puta, no one should use that word when referring to a woman, especially men. how dare they. a woman is a woman anywhere and just because she does this for a living doesn't make any less human.

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
If There Were No Bad Women There Would Be No Bad Men;think About It.men Talk About It Women Do Not,thats The Difference!!!!!!!!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
It's all about the ego

I have been a ho dog for most of my life. If it looked good smelled good and wore a skirt I would chase it. More often than not I was able to score with just about any woman I wanted as long as I was willing to tell her enough lies and give her some romance and tenderness. I cheated with both single and married women in both short and long time relationships.

Now, I have no idea why anyone cheats but for me it is all about my ego. To me there is no greater feeling than to find a woman I want to have sex with and by some means convince her that she should sleep with me. I know this sounds sick but I believe that many men cheat simply for the enjoyment of the conquest. It?s a thrill, sort of like winning the Indy 500, or hitting the lotto for millions of dollars. At times it can become an obsession. Keep stroking the ego. Keep stroking the ego.

Some of you will think that I have little respect for women, well that?s just not so. Several of my conquests I have fallen deeply in love with, even when I was a married man. I always try to treat all women with respect, even the lowly Dominican puntas that I have experienced.

I am not advocating that anyone follow in my footsteps, but for me, the chase is what keeps me going.

Chuckuindy

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Women Love 'Em!!

chuckuindy said:
I have been a ho dog for most of my life. If it looked good smelled good and wore a skirt I would chase it.... I am not advocating that anyone follow in my footsteps, but for me, the chase is what keeps me going.
M.A.R,
Like I wrote earlier, slime.

-Helpmann :(

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dragonfly32837 said:
Let me make it simple for your simple mind. These women have had husbands and boyfriends at the time while they were in bed with me.
There are so many women who have either husbands or formal boyfriends and they still cheat with guys like us. then you have so many girls who chase married men and even have babies with them.
I only fool around with the 80% and and keep the 20% good girls for long term relationships.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
chuckuindy said:
I have been a ho dog for most of my life. If it looked good smelled good and wore a skirt I would chase it. More often than not I was able to score with just about any woman I wanted as long as I was willing to tell her enough lies and give her some romance and tenderness. I cheated with both single and married women in both short and long time relationships.

Now, I have no idea why anyone cheats but for me it is all about my ego. To me there is no greater feeling than to find a woman I want to have sex with and by some means convince her that she should sleep with me. I know this sounds sick but I believe that many men cheat simply for the enjoyment of the conquest. It?s a thrill, sort of like winning the Indy 500, or hitting the lotto for millions of dollars. At times it can become an obsession. Keep stroking the ego. Keep stroking the ego.

Chuckuindy

I guess we can call u a puto - dominican definition of the word.
and your second paragraph describes exactly one of the reasons why men cheat, the enjoyment of the conquest. Ladies this is a difficult one to deal with since this is just ingrained in them like loving sports.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
M.A.R. said:
I guess we can call u a puto - dominican definition of the word.
and your second paragraph describes exactly one of the reasons why men cheat, the enjoyment of the conquest. Ladies this is a difficult one to deal with since this is just ingrained in them like loving sports.

I consider myself more of a gringo tigre rather than a puto.

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
True!

chuckuindy said:

Chuckuindy
Grandpa, you are more than correct as per you are, not a gringo pendejo, rather "un tigere gringo" or as a Dominican would say: "un gringo tiguerazo".. LOL.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
chuckuindy said:

Chuckuindy
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
Different reasons

I think in my opinion people cheat for different reason. I'll admit i was in a long term relationship and my ex decided to cheat on me to see if there was something better , when he realized there wasnt he got closer to me but it was too late....( he never told me about it but im not dumb and figured it out on my own) I ended up cheating on him for revenge. People cheat for different reason, ego, revenge, they fell out of love, want to try something different, they love the chase etc.... I think in the end u only ended up losing the best thing that entered ure life and put up with u ! It's human nature to want sex and its human nature to flirt I guess some people are more capable then others to control themself. Just because a person cheats doesnt mean they dont lover their partner it just means they werent able to control themselfs. The way i see it is if ure gonna cheat just be a real man or woman when ure partner calls u on it!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
bellissima_81 said:
I ended up cheating on him for revenge. !
Yeah right, for revenge. So we cheat because we are putos and you cheat because its for revenge? Please give this BS to someone else. You women are just as much putas as we are putos. You make yourselves available so thats why we take you to motels. no one puts a gun to your head.
So please, save this BS for other women, I know what you girls are all about.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
AZB said:
Yeah right, for revenge. So we cheat because we are putos and you cheat because its for revenge? Please give this BS to someone else. You women are just as much putas as we are putos. You make yourselves available so thats why we take you to motels. no one puts a gun to your head.
AZB
:tired: :rolleyes: ayyy dios mio, the expert has spoken.

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
AZB said:
AZB

first I did cheat to get back at him knowing he had done it to me ...... second i aint no puta ......Third i never said man cheat cuz they are putos if u read correctly and dont only see what u want u will noticed that i said people cheat for different reason and man just seem to do it more often !

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
bellissima_81 said:
first I did cheat to get back at him knowing he had done it to me ...... second i aint no puta ......Third i never said man cheat cuz they are putos if u read correctly and dont only see what u want u will noticed that i said people cheat for different reason and man just seem to do it more often !

exactly, from what I've seen, women seem to cheat "por despecho" to get back at their cheating husbands, or because the husband has neglected her for along time, a man only needs to be neglected once and their he goes to find someone else. It also seems that dominican men think is the thing to do when his wife has had a baby that he must go out and find someone else, the king cannot wait a few weeks until his wife is ok again.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
M.A.R. said:
exactly, from what I've seen, women seem to cheat "por despecho" to get back at their cheating husbands, or because the husband has neglected her for along time, a man only needs to be neglected once and their he goes to find someone else. It also seems that dominican men think is the thing to do when his wife has had a baby that he must go out and find someone else, the king cannot wait a few weeks until his wife is ok again.
MAR, save it. You don't know a thing about men so stop guessing. No wonder men cheat on women because women can't even guess at what we men want out of them.
AZB

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
AZB said:
No wonder men cheat on women because women can't even guess at what we men want out of them.
AZB

maybe men should learn to communicate better and tell us what they want instead of us always trying to guess ..........

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, here is the real deal:
let me tell you what goes on in a man's mind. I know women still won't get it, but I will give it a try anyway.
No matter what a man has in his house, may it be britney spears, amelia vega or christy brinkely, he will get tired of her sooner or later. its like driving the same car everyday, its like eating a steak everyday. We get tired and uninterested after a while. We love our women but we get tired of the same routine. We get tired of hearing their BS, their drama they create out of nothing at all, we get bored of them because they say the same things, respond the same way, look the same way and get fat, become bitchy and bossy after having a few kids. They stop looking good. Did I say, they become fat and their a$$ falls down?
So what do we do? We begin to look around. we care for her, thats why we make sure we won't get caught when we do fool around. If she doesn't know, she won't get hurt.
are you women still with me?
Ok, so we wonder around and check other young tight bodies and see other intrested women around us. Its almost impossible to stay faithfull in DR with so many women available. I mean, a man has to be a whimp and a purse carrier of his wife to not think of fooling around. Now this sort of behavior is accepted among men of all cutures. men love to share their hot adventure stories with other men, especially with their buddies. The buddies cover for buddies and often times lie to their wives to protect the friend. We absolutely see nothing wrong with cheating as long as the wife doesn't find out and is happy at home. So if we don't think much of cheating, so where is the problem?
actualy, I see no problem at all. Now if my wife cheats on me, I will divorce the bitch. hahahahaha.
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Woops

AZB said:
Its almost impossible to stay faithfull in DR with so many women available. AZB

The only mistake you made in this sentance is the use of the word "almost".

Chuckuindy

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
bellissima_81 said:
I think in my opinion people cheat for different reason. I'll admit i was in a long term relationship and my ex decided to cheat on me to see if there was something better , when he realized there wasnt he got closer to me but it was too late....( he never told me about it but im not dumb and figured it out on my own) I ended up cheating on him for revenge. People cheat for different reason, ego, revenge, they fell out of love, want to try something different, they love the chase etc.... I think in the end u only ended up losing the best thing that entered ure life and put up with u ! It's human nature to want sex and its human nature to flirt I guess some people are more capable then others to control themself. Just because a person cheats doesnt mean they dont lover their partner it just means they werent able to control themselfs. The way i see it is if ure gonna cheat just be a real man or woman when ure partner calls u on it!

Cheating on him does not sound like revenge to me.