Men cheat more than women

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Ricardo900 said:
This is like closing the door, but leaving the back window open. Being friends is just leaving an open invitation for some return sex.:laugh:

After the guy is caught cheating, she'll throw him out and quickly find the next guy (rebound guy) to feel desirable again, but still maintaining love for her ex. The ex is still in her heart and she will miss him "Absence makes the heart grows fonder" next thing you know the ex starts showing up and the rebound-guy is put out on the curb.:laugh: She'll tell the rebound-guy "its not you, its me, you're a sweet and caring man, and I know you'll find someone special"

Ricardo, I am so sorry you had this personal experience, and you are a sweet chaming man.

Chuckuindy

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
AZB said:
Yeah and I bet you were in tears and screaming in utmost disgust from suffering to cheat on your boyfriend for the sake of revenge.
Nice story. I have had a few girls who said the same: "they were with me because they wanted to teach their filthy cheating boyfriend a lesson". Hahahahah. You think we actually buy this crap? Go tell this to a 16 yrs old girlfriend of yours.
AZB

To be honnest i did cry after in the shower and i felt like **** and never ever cheated on anybody else i was with after that even if i knew they were at some point ..... and its too bad cuz i have no girlfriends who are 16 cuz im much older then that ......

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
zxsc3p.jpg

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm not the mod of the clown bin nor do I watch it so if you're having a problem with a poster kindly take the fighting it to pm. I don't take kindly to posters making personal threats to other poster. It's a fricking message board so grow up!!!!!!!

Thanks and yes I will delete all the posts that don't fit.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
potato_salad, chuck is only playing with you. He knows what he is getting for his money and for that reason alone he pays. He knows girls are not after his sexy 42 inch waist, this man has lived life and has seen more countries than you and me combined. Not a good idea going after him.
Now speaking of getting laid with 22 yrs old girls in USA: tell me this, since you are so young and hot looking, are you getting any action from her yet? I didn't think so. I know, you are only friends with her. isn't this the case usually?
Potato-salad, I am sure you don't come to DR to eat mondongo with white rice, you also come for action with girls who won't give you time of the day back home. I am not afraid to admit that, so why should things be any different for chuck (61 yrs old timer)?
Its best not to consult chuck over his health condition, you have no idea what he is going through. Just thank god you are healthy. Let chuck live his life. i am sure he is not putting a gun to the heads of young girls to sleep with him. They do it because they want to for whatever reason. If chuck is not the one sleeping with them, believe me, some other old guy would. So please don't think he is corrupting innocent girls in DR.
AZB

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
AnnaC said:
I'm not the mod of the clown bin nor do I watch it so if you're having a problem with a poster kindly take the fighting it to pm. I don't take kindly to posters making personal threats to other poster. It's a fricking message board so grow up!!!!!!!

Thanks and yes I will delete all the posts that don't fit.

And I do not take kindly of posters who continue to take cheap shots at me for no reason. It looks like Charlie is still upset. But instead of sending me a PM, he likes to do so in the public domain. And his posts to me in the public domain have not been deleted.

I PMed him several times. I told him that if he does not like my posts then he should ignore them. But I guess that is difficult for a soon-to-be 61-year-old to understand.

What you and the other moderators should have done was delete ALL of the unnecessary posts in the first place.

As far as telling me to grow up. You do not even know me so I kindly ask you to watch your mouth.

Thank you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If there's some posts that are directed at you in this forum please point them out and I will delete them if they are in other forums then all you have to do is click on exclaimation mark on the top right hand corner and it will be reported to the mod of that forum.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
AZB said:
potato_salad, chuck is only playing with you. He knows what he is getting for his money and for that reason alone he pays. He knows girls are not after his sexy 42 inch waist, this man has lived life and has seen more countries than you and me combined. Not a good idea going after him.
Now speaking of getting laid with 22 yrs old girls in USA: tell me this, since you are so young and hot looking, are you getting any action from her yet? I didn't think so. I know, you are only friends with her. isn't this the case usually?
Potato-salad, I am sure you don't come to DR to eat mondongo with white rice, you also come for action with girls who won't give you time of the day back home. I am not afraid to admit that, so why should things be any different for chuck (61 yrs old timer)?
Its best not to consult chuck over his health condition, you have no idea what he is going through. Just thank god you are healthy. Let chuck live his life. i am sure he is not putting a gun to the heads of young girls to sleep with him. They do it because they want to for whatever reason. If chuck is not the one sleeping with them, believe me, some other old guy would. So please don't think he is corrupting innocent girls in DR.
AZB

AZB, chuck is not playing with me. We have discussed this over the PM which he has trouble understanding.

I never said I was so young and hot-looking.

I am meeting up with a bunch of friends tomorrow. Two of them are girls (22-year-old and 27-year-old). We went to grad school together. So why are you asking if I got any action from her yet? Is it that important? Do you try and get action from all of your female friends?

How do you know that I do not get any action here in NYC? Like Chucky, you do not know me either. So keep that comment to yourself.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
AnnaC said:
If there's some posts that are directed at you in this forum please point them out and I will delete them if they are in other forums then all you have to do is click on exclaimation mark on the top right hand corner and it will be reported to the mod of that forum.

Thank you Anna for your time and help.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
M.A.R. said:
..and I guess that's why there are so many broken homes and children without fathers, because of pigs like you. when my mother got together with my mother, he wasn't so much in love but he knew his responsibility, love came later. Now a days men fool around without any responsibility for their actions and that's the scary part about it. AZB is right on his explanation and it clearly shows the irresponsibility of men today, women are looking for love and men are looking for sex.

M.A.R., assuming that you are a twenty-something y/o person, the above statement means that the practice of same-sex marriage was already taking place in the D.R.

So, you have two mothers, huh? And as the church lady of the 1980s SNL would say, "innnnnnnnteresting."

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Oops

something_of_the_night said:
M.A.R., assuming that you are a twenty-something y/o person, the above statement means that the practice of same-sex marriage was already taking place in the D.R.

So, you have two mothers, huh? And as the church lady of the 1980s SNL would say, "innnnnnnnteresting."

Aya yay, wow my mistake noooooooooooooo my father got together with my mother. Sorry.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Potato_Salad said:
AZB, chuck is not playing with me. We have discussed this over the PM which he has trouble understanding.

I never said I was so young and hot-looking.

I am meeting up with a bunch of friends tomorrow. Two of them are girls (22-year-old and 27-year-old). We went to grad school together. So why are you asking if I got any action from her yet? Is it that important? Do you try and get action from all of your female friends?

How do you know that I do not get any action here in NYC? Like Chucky, you do not know me either. So keep that comment to yourself.

For some reason I thought that this thread was about men that cheat, not a carry over from something I posted in the Clown Bin. Well I admitted that I was a cheater, told everyone why I cheat, and stated that I will continue to cheat on my girlfriends and novias both in the US and the DR.

To answer your question as to whether I am able to find young women at home the answer is yes. Young women in the US also like to be taken out by a mature man, paid attention to, and have money spent on them. Currently I am seeing a 25 year old black lady in Indianapolis who is a knock out. Thin, soft hair, educated, and employed as a law clerk for a Federal Judge. I am also involved with a 33 year old Pakistani doctor who has 2 children. So you see I cheat here at home also.

Anyone is welcome to critique my relationships and the methods I use to find and woo younger women. One thing I do know for sure, is if you hang around old people you become old, on the other hand having sex with women ? my age keeps me young.

Chuckuindy

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
chuckuindy said:
For some reason I thought that this thread was about men that cheat, not a carry over from something I posted in the Clown Bin. Well I admitted that I was a cheater, told everyone why I cheat, and stated that I will continue to cheat on my girlfriends and novias both in the US and the DR.

To answer your question as to whether I am able to find young women at home the answer is yes. Young women in the US also like to be taken out by a mature man, paid attention to, and have money spent on them. Currently I am seeing a 25 year old black lady in Indianapolis who is a knock out. Thin, soft hair, educated, and employed as a law clerk for a Federal Judge. I am also involved with a 33 year old Pakistani doctor who has 2 children. So you see I cheat here at home also.

Anyone is welcome to critique my relationships and the methods I use to find and woo younger women. One thing I do know for sure, is if you hang around old people you become old, on the other hand having sex with women ? my age keeps me young.

Chuckuindy

I was criticizing you in the Clown Bin because you know that that section does not need to be related to the Dominican Republic.

If you are cheating on these women, chances are, they are cheating on you as well.

You say that you are mature? Well, saying a racist remark to me through the PM does not sound mature to me. I would be more than happy to say a racist remark to you but that would not be fair to other people who are of the same race as you are.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Potato_Salad said:
I would be more than happy to say a racist remark to you but that would not be fair to other people who are of the same race as you are.
Go ahead, call him a "round eye".
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Funny how so many of these bitter guys reside outside of DR. I wonder why? Not getting any action lately? hahahaha
Come on down and take a vacation in paradise.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So moving on with topic. Are there any guys out there that don't cheat? Come on guys that has to be one. Please give me hope in mankind ;)