Murder in cabrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
She lived by herself, no family around, and then something like this happens. It's so sad. :(

Sometimes maybe it is? No, there are times when violence IS the answer, and this case is one of them. The perpetrator who did this should be executed, plain and simple. Imagine if that were your mother laying there in a pool of her own blood, would you say "sometimes maybe it is?" This guy should be hung or beheaded, and if it were up to me he would be. Forget life in prison, public execution is the wise course of action. You don't negotiate or rehabilitate psychopaths.....you destroy them. Any man that kills a middle aged woman in this way doesn't deserve to see the sun rise and fall.

Oh i agree with you DS in cases such as this!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Let me add my condolences to those of you who knew her, and her family. Your description of her is very touching, and it's obvious she'll be missed. May she rest in peace, and those that knew her find solace.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the picture does not look like a fight scene. did she know and trusted the attacker? makes it even more depressing to think that :(

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
It's a typical Dominican investigation when someone can enter the crime scene of a murder shortly after the murder took place , when my friend got hog tied and beaten to death in Costambar people were walking around inside the apartment the same afternoon, of course nobody was ever caught ?

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
I left Honduras for this reason and now in the DR is the same. Oh well it's time to start to look for another country of interest. No 3rd world poverty-striken country is worth getting killed in it, especially when you know what's happening so well in advance. :cry:

Last edited:

Dukette

Jul 18, 2013
We are shocked and so, so sad. Gina will be missed by many, many in Cabrera. I am also grieving for her parents. They must be shattered.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Are there notable puntas de drugas in Cabrera. ie Crack cocaine? I know that this is problem in Las Terrenas.. which really caused a huge spike in crime there. Unfornately crack addicts will kill for any amount of money. My condolences to friends and family. Very sad story of someone who was just evidenly living a law abiding and simple life.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Pichardo" you are one "Sick F*#K"!
A woman is dead, save your DR Spin for another time!!!!
Tom
The "Others" can save your speculations for another time & place.
I wish her "PEACE"!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
CCCCCCC is right. This thread is not for pontification, speculation or gossip.

Let's keep it to news reports and condolences please.

Family and friends are undoubtedly reading it, please have some consideration for them.

Anything else will be deleted, don't say you weren't warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.