My dog got poisoned.

Periodically I start to think about poison dogs (but never done it til now). Yes, thats because of the pointless barking for hours and hours. Have you ever thought about the hassle that provided your dog to the neighbors? Could be the cause of your dog's murderer?
it is likely that your neighbor was stressed out by the noise, maybe...
Dog needs food and water, but also to be educated by his master

I suggest you don't live in the DR then! I will never understand how anyone could kill any animal unless for a food source that isn't someone's pet.

As I said earlier I don't allow my dogs to bark nonstop, I don't let them run wild and no one is close enough to be bothered by the noise since I do ask people if they are bothered by it when I am not home.

Also I now doubt she was poisoned, Dr Bob originally thought that then changed his mind about it after we got the blood results back.

As Anna said have a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year!

Also get earplugs if they bother u that much!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Periodically I start to think about poison dogs (but never done it til now). Yes, thats because of the pointless barking for hours and hours. Have you ever thought about the hassle that provided your dog to the neighbors? Could be the cause of your dog's murderer?

I know Harleyrock and how he treats his dogs. He is a very responsible pet owner, the dogs are have food and water and aren't allowed to bark constantly.
So please don't shift the death of the pet onto the behaviour of H.R
Merry Christmas,

drescape24

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I want a dog but I'm actually so scared to lose it I haven't gotten one yet.. I don't know how I would handle it, would be like losing a child to me honestly.

RIP to your doggy harleysrock and I'm sorry this had to happen right around the holidays.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
I want a dog but I'm actually so scared to lose it I haven't gotten one yet.. I don't know how I would handle it, would be like losing a child to me honestly.

RIP to your doggy harleysrock and I'm sorry this had to happen right around the holidays.

That's why I prefer parrots to dogs and cats. They live up to 30 years onwards.

TY :)

Every time I lose a cat or dog I don't want to get another one because of the pain it causes, but the joy and unconditional love they give for the time they are with you is worth it!

We have 5 dogs and 2 cats now so I won't get another dog for a while, probably when I see another stray that needs a home. So really it could be tomorrow :)
Damn they really know how to pull at your heart strings!

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Get lost R3

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
some people just don't think
sorry to hear about your dog passing Harley

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i understand barking frustrations. but really, this is not the dogs, it's the owners who cannot control them or cannot provide what the dog needs. on our street there must be 20 dogs or so. 10 in one house alone. they do bark/howl occasionally and all other dogs join them. it lasts maybe half a minute thou because the owners step in and cut it short. luckily as dog owners we do have each other's back. no one would poison a dog just because of barking. a poor lady who is closest to the house with 10 dogs moved her bedroom to the back of the house. she loves animals too and she looked for a solution. other neighbours have air con or fans on that drown most of the outside noises. i sleep with ear plugs (unrelated to barking, i just hate fan noise).

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
R3 WTF, thats not the fuc... point here. We all know about the barking problem. Dogs happen to bark, ok
But this thread is about a nice guy who is just sad about what happened to his beloved dog
And guess what, I dont think he is looking for critics and cynical comments

And BTW, you 're new here, well thats the best way to shoot a bullet in your own foot

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Best to ignore posters like "R2D2cycle", AND their posts.
For two reasons.
One, they are just looking for UN deserved attention, and/or, two, if they actually mean what they post, they are REALLY Stupid "MFers" who are not worthy of any response!!!!!
"Poison the OWNERS, then adopt their dogs!!!!!"
"Win/Win"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
Harley you have a big heart and a great compassion for all things living. You gave a stray a home and a good decent full life and probably extended her life way past where it was headed. Proud to say you are a fellow Canadian mate! I like how Criss and the other longtimers (see how I avoided using old) on here step in and keep it real, I learn a lot about the people behind the posts just by reading what they post.