My Dominican friend needs help finding a better job

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
you dont meet these poor people in AI hotels.what makes you think all latinos live on skid row???
do you know any of the few people i mentioned who are millionares from this industry???

It's obvious you get paid a piece of every sucker you recruit to sell this basura, so you are barking up the wrong tree here amigo, I do give you an "A" for effort.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
porto ricans, sth americans.very rich frivolous people.even with limited spanish i closed many of hese.

Cool!

You have just enlighten me. I had been doing this all wrong. What the hell am I working this hard, putting 14+ hours a day for? I will send few monkeys with wrench to start.

You all wait and see!!!!
In few months, me and my new buddy jonej will be sitting in private jet sipping Louie XIII with five putas each, just like those midgets on informercials!!!!!

I can't wait....
Early retirement...
HERE I COME!!!!!

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
Who can I call for one of these jobs? IN English and or espa?ol? Thanks
Der Fish
aqua village and spa (pop)don gaines. melia v.c( bav) neuly cespedes. lifestyle resorts(cofresi). an intelligent out going man like youself would do really well. are you experienced??

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
Cool!

You have just enlighten me. I had been doing this all wrong. What the hell am I working this hard, putting 14+ hours a day for? I will send few monkeys with wrench to start.

You all wait and see!!!!
In few months, me and my new buddy jonej will be sitting in private jet sipping Louie XIII with five putas each, just like those midgets on informercials!!!!!

I can't wait....
Early retirement...
HERE I COME!!!!!
you sum up real well.do you have any first hand experience???or know ANYTHING about t.s?????dosent sound like it.
t.s people are on the list of Jepetta deivers in the dr.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
you sum up real well.do you have any first hand experience???or know ANYTHING about t.s?????dosent sound like it.

What is your purpose for posting on this thread, please enlighten us, your grammar is atrocious and English skills mediocre @ best.

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
I wouldn't go that far.....

One of the most obnoxious persons I have met in my life was a guy that's a time share salesman.. on the beach, of all places. Me sitting there with a cool bebida, and this guy in love with his own voice rambling on and on.

I couldn't get the guy to shut up. I finally told him I had to go to the bathroom, and left him giving his sales pitch to the girl who was with me... even though she didn't speak english. :laugh:
this guy was an idiot.real ts people DO NOT work talking to whore mongers on the beach.he must of been stupid.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Buddy....

That's why I will send you monkey with wrench to start!!! If it's that easy, It won't be too hard to train one monkey and have that monkeys train other monkeys to do the same and have them train other monkeys!!! With blink of an eyes we will have army of T.S. sales force working for us!!!

Think of possibility!!!!
Millions???
Billions my man BILLIONS!!!!

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
What is your purpose for posting on this thread, please enlighten us, your grammar is atrocious and English skills mediocre @ best.
try the original question??? ie. finding well paid job. not all dominicans are cleaners and watchie men.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Your "Personal Agenda" is getting in the way of the TRUTH!
They say that a "Con Man" is the easiest person to CON!
"Wanna Buy a BRIDGE"????????????????????
Two words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence???????????????????????????
"Investment", and "Timeshare"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are starting to believe your own "BS"!
I wouldn't take a timeshare for free.
The fees are still a killer.
Wanna trade two "Blue" weeks for a "Diamond" week?
ONLY $500 US!
When I have insomnia, I go listen to a timeshare pitch!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
Buddy....

That's why I will send you monkey with wrench to start!!! If it's that easy, It won't be too hard to train one monkey and have that monkeys train other monkeys to do the same and have them train other monkeys!!! With blink of an eyes we will have army of T.S. sales force working for us!!!

Think of possibility!!!!
Millions???
Billions my man BILLIONS!!!!
ha,ha. stick to what your doing 14hrs a day, Flash.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH??? i answered your question.

Listen JERKOFF, you are clearly trolling to recruit more TS bottom dwellers to work under you, this is evident.
My English is perfect unlike your GOOGLE translations schmuck.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Tambo's Mom, taught him those words.
Every time she caught him "Jerking Off", she called him a "SCHMUCK"!
Stop being a "PUTZ"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
"Tambo's Mom, taught him those words.
Every time she caught him "Jerking Off", she called him a "SCHMUCK"!
Stop being a "PUTZ"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
in england she would have called him a wanker. and how can you justify HIM or ANYONE repling like this to anyone without taking action???? so much for your "flagging system". its "flagging"allright.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
in england she would have called him a wanker. and how can you justify HIM or ANYONE repling like this to anyone without taking action???? so much for your "flagging system". its "flagging"allright.

How about we meet at The dr1 luncheon and bury the hatchet, I'll treat you to a meatball, bring your TS sales material, I have 5 or 6 young ladies interested in working for you, I'll take my cut in a hotel stay.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
???????

MO is method of operation, maybe jonej can give you some English lessons. :)

M.O. = Modus Operandi, I guess they do not teach Latin in Community College Mgr Cheap.
Please stick to preaching in the abortion threads Mgr.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
DRAGNET:

Specialized terminology was mentioned in every episode but was rarely explained. Webb trusted the audience to determine the meanings of words or terms by their context, and Dragnet tried to avoid the kinds of awkward, lengthy exposition that people would not actually use in daily speech. Several specialized terms such as "A.P.B." for "All Points Bulletin" and "M.O." for "Modus Operandi" were rarely used in popular culture before Dragnet introduced them to everyday America.

[video=metacafe;266947/copper_clapper_caper/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/266947/copper_clapper_caper/[/video]

"R"