My Dominican friend needs help finding a better job

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
jonej is a SOCK PUPPET with a rich history on dr1, so this thread is not going anywhere.

@Mgr Chip - Feeble attempt attacking my English, it is my third language, so I apologize if I was out of line with my usage of M.O., may G_d bless you and your family.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
aqua village and spa (pop)don gaines. melia v.c( bav) neuly cespedes. lifestyle resorts(cofresi). an intelligent out going man like youself would do really well. are you experienced??

So what is your situation, you seem to be very much spreed out around the country. I happen to know Jackie very well, the boss at Lifestyle confresi, I also happen to know the guys working for her are hold up 3 to a RD5,000 per month apartment in Pto Plata, which does not really fit the picture you are trying to sell us here.
I also know the turnover at Lifestyles is enough to warrant a more or less constant advertisement for staff, of which they often place here on DR1 through the year.

Try harder buddy, you need to supply the punters with alcohol before they buy into timeshare, and I'm tea total:smoke:

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
wasent me...............

jonej is a SOCK PUPPET with a rich history on dr1, so this thread is not going anywhere.

@Mgr Chip - Feeble attempt attacking my English, it is my third language, so I apologize if I was out of line with my usage of M.O., may G_d bless you and your family.
this thread has been slowed down by some people putting ts down. you may not like lots of things so dont buy them.
however its a great job with good money and benifits. to get on with it,
HAS ANYONE GOT ANY BETTER SUGGESTIONS for the op???
where has he got to any-way?????

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Don't give in so easily Tambo, your usage was correct.

M O is an abbreviation for Modus Operandi. which is Latin for Method of Operation or Mode of Operation.

"R"

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
We just have to purge the site of this soiled SOCK with 5-6 names on here.

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
So what is your situation, you seem to be very much spreed out around the country. I happen to know Jackie very well, the boss at Lifestyle confresi, I also happen to know the guys working for her are hold up 3 to a RD5,000 per month apartment in Pto Plata, which does not really fit the picture you are trying to sell us here.
I also know the turnover at Lifestyles is enough to warrant a more or less constant advertisement for staff, of which they often place here on DR1 through the year.

Try harder buddy, you need to supply the punters with alcohol before they buy into timeshare, and I'm tea total:smoke:
how is jackie for money? peter owers(brit),gloria,donny gaines,heather(brit).not too bad i think you will find.
as for you,, i would never try to sell to anyone i felt was a cheapo.just wasting your time.cheap people are the bane of sales people every where.
thats bs as well" you need to use alcohol to sell",a myth.only attracts low rent @zzholes.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
how is jackie for money? peter owers(brit),gloria,donny gaines,heather(brit).not too bad i think you will find.
as for you,, i would never try to sell to anyone i felt was a cheapo.just wasting your time.cheap people are the bane of sales people every where.
thats bs as well" you need to use alcohol to sell",a myth.only attracts low rent @zzholes.

Jackie is fine, but you are not talking about her job, she is top dog, the boss, you are telling us foot soldiers make good, that is a lie!

Cheap? Me? probably right, I even make up my own mind each year where I'll be going without commitment, I don't even need someone to draw me into a contract for the next 15 years to make sure there is enough space on the planet to accommodate me and mine, as any TS closer will tell you, the hotels are full up and booked for the next century,if we don't close I may not be able to take a vacation. I'm cheap, and stupid, is that right?:confused: You wouldn't close to me because I'm neither nor!

You are fine, harmless, easy to see through so I feel there is no threat there, so peace and have a nice day.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
HAS ANYONE GOT ANY BETTER SUGGESTIONS for the op???
Sure...

Tell her...

Don't get lured in to cloud of false or empty promises.

Find a decent honest job.

WORK HARD! Your friends on your facebook and blackberry can wait.

Be a student of the work. Try to learn from everything and everybody and don't be afraid to try something new.

Prepare to sacrifice for the sake of your family and future.

Etc...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Don't give in so easily Tambo, your usage was correct.

M O is an abbreviation for Modus Operandi. which is Latin for Method of Operation or Mode of Operation.

"R"

Tambo's usage was wrong in it's context as he was inquiring about the purpose of jonej's posts - which has absolutely nothing to do with MO.

BTW quit with the silly R already, everybody knows who you are, Don aka SantiagoDR

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Tambo's usage was wrong in it's context as he was inquiring about the purpose of jonej's posts - which has absolutely nothing to do with MO.

BTW quit with the silly R already, everybody knows who you are ("R"), Don aka SantiagoDR

Thus saith the Lord thy God...................................

"R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R"