Obnoxious Gringos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
"Black People", have a long and sad history of being called "Names" that categorize them, almost exclusively in the derogatory.
I may be possible, that you, as a "Black Dude" are somewhat more conditioned to think that any "Slang" term would be derogatory.
All of us, when we are in an unfamiliar place, especially where we don't understand the language,often think that others are speaking about us, or making fun of us, just because we can't understand what is being said.
When a word we do understand, like "Gringo" pops out, we think they mean us.
I had a Gringo, non Spanish speaking, friend of mine get all upset because the Dominican I was conversing with said "America Central' in conversation, and my friend KNEW we we talking about him!!!
PS, I am VERY smart man, and Very White, but yet, SOMEHOW, I enjoy the intimate company of many Dominican "PUTAS"!
How do you explain THAT???????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Gringo" ismost often used to mean "Foreigner".
If they want o make a clearer description they might say, "Rubio" meaning a White Gringo, or a "Moreno" meaning Black/Brown Gringo.

Hey CC, speaking of being called names...I learned to take pride in being called a "masshole", a term associated with being a Massachusetts driver. Then I started driving in Santo Domingo...a masshole gringo...call me anything just not "...early in the morning..." as the song goes. Regardless, as much as I love to drive, driving in and around SD holds very little allure for me any more...between the driving skills of isla folks that make massholes look like PHDs on 4 wheels, and white gringo (me), buying "donating pesos" lunch for cops at roadblocks, publicos and the metro work just fine getting me where I need to go.

so for me, even as a very part time SD resident, I know the word gringo is not the issue...lack of tinted glass in the cars I drive...obscuring my gringo cara...that's more of an issue...as just one small example.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
see? CCCC made this thread so much better with the coochie talk! i'd take a coffee and a dirty conversation with CCCC over intellectual chat any time.

Many people out there are poly, non monogamists who have long term relationships, Married and enjoy some more action. I see nothing wrong with that?
My social circle from where i am from is mostly poly. You can love your wife/husband but have other serious relationships with being honest with your partner. Works for lots i know.

Hookers are a no no to talk about in Van,men would NEVER admit it, but i think it's great it's legal here. It does really help both people. Chicas get $$ guys get off! I like it! Provides lots of (hand) jobs! Seems a lot safer too from all the pimp action too.

i guess the people who like to talk about sex can talk to each others and then people who don't will find the same.

"Tonto" they don't "Have To" because they have nothing to cut off!
I used to shave as well.
When women asked me why I had no hair, "Down There", I told them it's because, "Grass Don't Grow On A Busy Street"!
When I first arrived in the DR in 1986, Dominicanas didn't shave.
I started bringing bags of "Bic Razors", and encouraging them to shave the Beaver!
I told them that "Gringos" would love them for it, and they would get more "Johns".
They said that Dominican men will think they had "Crabs" because that was the only time ever they shaved.
Slowly I convinced more and more Dominicanas to shave.
Today almost all do, and you have me to thank for it!!!!!!!
The "Stubble" can be irritating to the forehead, but I just "Suck-IT-Up"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Well Chris I thank you very much my friend for the clear landing strips I have been enjoying all these years, Thanks again sir. Next time your up north beers on me.

Dec 26, 2011
Not bragging, or boasting, just stating a fact. People seem to marry out of tradition. I can only think of negatives, compared to simply cohabitating.

I loved being married. Until I didn't. Marriage is wonderful. For a year or ten or whatever. When one or both decide they're done, it's over. But two people, trying to stick it out together, as one... it's very beautiful. Hard work and never-ending. But well worth it. I agree that making it official isn't important to the relationship. But it helps when there are kids involved and with business stuff.

"Tonto" they don't "Have To" because they have nothing to cut off!
I used to shave as well.
When women asked me why I had no hair, "Down There", I told them it's because, "Grass Don't Grow On A Busy Street"!
When I first arrived in the DR in 1986, Dominicanas didn't shave.
I started bringing bags of "Bic Razors", and encouraging them to shave the Beaver!
I told them that "Gringos" would love them for it, and they would get more "Johns".
They said that Dominican men will think they had "Crabs" because that was the only time ever they shaved.
Slowly I convinced more and more Dominicanas to shave.
Today almost all do, and you have me to thank for it!!!!!!!
The "Stubble" can be irritating to the forehead, but I just "Suck-IT-Up"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That has always been a must for me, before any action it is very clear to the other person I don't deal with hair down there so it better be gone, or maintained very well. I would freak at a huge ass bush!

You should get paid from the johns for your help!

Dec 26, 2011
That has always been a must for me, before any action it is very clear to the other person I don't deal with hair down there so it better be gone, or maintained very well. I would freak at a huge ass bush!

You should get paid from the johns for your help!

God put it there for a reason. A healthy canopy keeps the soil rich and fertile.

But bald is beautiful too.

I like it changed up from time to time. It keeps things interesting.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Love how these threads take on a life of their own.

This started out on a discussion of the word "gringo", and now we're discussing bushless landing strips.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, i understand it must be a big disappointment to peel off girl's panties and realize she sports a fringe down there rivaling a jungle gorilla. but i am totally against shaved and polished punnaney, the pre-puberty look is almost scary. i encourage all ladies to keep a nice, neatly trimmed pillow of hair there. perfect forehead support right there, soft and silky.

Status
Not open for further replies.