padres de familia threaten to set on fire a bus full of school kids

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
The next time screw AMET, PN. They had no balls to even make the vans move out of the way. Next time give the Military something to do. Tell them to move out of the way or move them!. Then take the union leaders. JH and the others out for target practice. Shoot a few of these animals and maybe the rest will get the idea!!!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
they will never get any idea, they are criminal animals.
the only thing that keeps the world safe from them is shooting them or simply prohibid those unions. that unions crap never worked anywhere, it is in every country just a big powerful Mafia, a bunch of thugs sent out to "protect" their own interests and hinder a market to grow competitive.
Amet and Police do nothing?
so let's find out what they do on the opposite case, a little Town blocking entrance/exits for all vehicles of the 2 Unions who threatened to burn their children in their schoolbus. just do not let such Busses and Taxis work anymore in town.
Danilo would be in Town after just one day of Rebellion and he would need to decide whom to assist, the Children or the money of the Unions?

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
reason number 5,697 to destroy sindicatos de transporte. they got so p*ssed off that a school did not hire their transport services that they stopped a bus full of school kids and made them get out under the threat of setting fire to the vehicle. fcuking animals.
Estudiantes y profesores horrorizados por acci?n vand?lica de choferes
Before moving to Santiago I lived in the santo Domingo for 6 1/2 years. I remember the sindicatos threatened to burn the Metro bridge to Villa Mella. I would stop carritos routes on Maximo Gomez, put out the military to shoot first ask questions later for anyone vandalizing the Metro. Having said that I would have done it up front and given all carrito drivers first dibs on jobs in the Metro or time to get a new route.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hey!! What a coincidence!!

[video=youtube;2jtpAtzEzo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jtpAtzEzo8[/video]

600 Million.. What a joke.

coincidence??, lol.
600 Millions? then the case is clear.
if they claim 600 Mil means they burned it down themselves, a simple Fraud,
burn down some old vehicles which been already in use since years and register as Loss a bunch of brand new ones which they sold already under the Radar.
typical for those fraudsters.

Mike

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Before moving to Santiago I lived in the santo Domingo for 6 1/2 years. I remember the sindicatos threatened to burn the Metro bridge to Villa Mella. I would stop carritos routes on Maximo Gomez, put out the military to shoot first ask questions later for anyone vandalizing the Metro. Having said that I would have done it up front and given all carrito drivers first dibs on jobs in the Metro or time to get a new route.

Gary I like part of the post about using the military shoot first no questions. But the idea of giving the assholes jobs on the metro would never have worked. Imagine the metro is waiting to run until the cars are full, no place to stop and mess up traffic, or then the passing of stops because there were not enough passengers waiting.
No they should never have had a chance to obtain jobs on the metro. :confused::dead:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
That sounds good or? And its getting more attention I think...

hmmm... i think it is not good. few reasons. the lawyers of the accused have obtained yet another order to postpone the case. in the meantime the public starts to forget. originally there were dozens of comments under articles about this case, now only a few. then,the charges are kidnapping and vandalism. i don't think the fiscalia will be able to pin kidnapping charges on those lousy assfaced bastards. the other side is already arguing this and they are only gaining more time to prepare defence. and the vandalism alone does not carry much weight. like cccccc said from the beginning, the chances that anything happens to the drivers is slim to none.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AND,...."SLIM", just got on his horse and rode out of town!!
They have entered the "DELAY,DELAY,DELAY" PERIOD.
To be followed by the,"INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE" PART, to be followed by the,
"WHO CARES ANYMORE" PHASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Transport Unionists don't go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yeah, sadly looks again the same ole way.
spme shyt i would really wanna see to really change, but does not look that way on this one.
they need to get their Buses burned down or a Sniper taking down a dozen union drivers,
othawise nothing will change.

Mike