padres de familia threaten to set on fire a bus full of school kids

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Could somebody pay a visit to this jail and confirm that this bunch of thugs is still present? ;)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Fenatrano all over the press (again) makes me think what ever happened to that group of a$$holes? Anybody?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have not seen any updates regarding this case ever since they were sent to preventive prison...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Not surprised... :mad:

:( Well, hoping to read one day that they were executed was a little too optimistic, me thinks...

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
put down those pitchforks

My translation of the article seems to imply that they were let out of jail in mid December,
having been incarcerated since April.
If this is correct, they did spend eight months behind bars.
Can someone verify this?

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
My translation of the article seems to imply that they were let out of jail in mid December,
Can someone verify this?

a lifetime short of what they should have received

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Can someone verify this?

and you think it's enough? for threatening to burn a bus with kids INSIDE? just because the school did not hire transport from them?

and if you think: oh, it's just a threat, it's nothing, you are wrong, because transport unions set fire to buses full of people before, causing grave injuries.

for those interested, here is a neat article shedding a bit of light on those lovely folks:
http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2016/03/21/sindicatos-choferiles-mezcla-muerte-terror-mucho-poder

note that 3 biggest transport union presidents started their own parties that are not recognized by JCE. so who took them on? PRM.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
and you think it's enough? for threatening to burn a bus with kids INSIDE? just because the school did not hire transport from them?

and if you think: oh, it's just a threat, it's nothing, you are wrong, because transport unions set fire to buses full of people before, causing grave injuries.

====================================
You are way out of line. Your post read:"found an update. those worthless pieces of crap walked free"
Apparently, you didn't bother to read the article, or chose to ignore what it said.
Well, we all make mistakes from time to time.
But don't try to deflect your misunderstanding by throwing "ad hominems" at me.
Nothing I said suggested that I thought their jail time was insufficient, only that they did not "walk free"
It appears that, once again, you have failed to read something thoroughly enough to render a legitimate opinion.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you understand that they were not sentenced to real jail but this time was spent in prision preventiva?