padres de familia threaten to set on fire a bus full of school kids

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yep, the delay strategy always works. now we have forest fires, few guys killing their wives, few rapes. new outrage replaces old.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
let them burn in hell and also take in their "superiors" of the Sindicate Mafia, as those criminal chofeures no tienen sufuciente cerebro para actuar solos, siempre estan cumpliendo ordenes de los Jefes de los Sindicados, con la promesa que los mejores abogados del mercado van a cuidarlos. buscan los encargados y mandan los por sus 3 meses preventivo tambien para investigarlos.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun

let them apply for what ever they want,
but do not let them walk.
at the moment they are at thebeginning of their 3months preventive/investigational imprisonment, to give Prosecutor and Defense lawyers time to prepare their case. if one or the other sides feels that the 3 months been not enough to gather all necessary info/proof etc together, they may apply for additional 3 months etc.
keep them azzholes locked up til the prosecutor can convince a judge about their guilt, to then lock 'em away for several years each. i hope they do not run into a corrupt judge or prosecutor, who would agree to send the sleeping at home on Bail til a future process, because from that moment on it would be the defense running a time-taktics to keep the case open forever/til the public will have forgotten about it. at the moment, with the criminal bastards behind preventional bars, the defense has no desire to put the process on any extra length of time.
thanks for your frequent updates on the different opren topics, DV, very appreciated.

hang'em criminals Higher!

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Any news about these poor padres?

lol, poor padres, siii.
i did not hear/read any update, but did not search specifically.
usually DV is up on top of the stuff to sweep our daily local news sources.
i hope they stay in preventional prison for a year or so, and at the end get sentenced for at least 10 years each for their brutal assault on a schoolbus in plain daylight.
fukcing criminals like those belong in Jail, nowhere else.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
that keeps up the Hope,
the HOPE that they are in prison for the set investigational/preventive months set by the jusdge originally, with no bail granted.
there is HOPE.
time to send them to real jail, where the other Padres de Familia use their Azzes as Puzzies.

Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i spoke to someone from procuraduria general few weeks ago and they claim there will be a sentence in this case. i remain somewhat skeptical but give them the benefit of the doubt. even those 3 months of preventive prison in la victoria is already a success.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
very nice.
so those criminals will at least have their 3 months preventive prison.
so there is also hope that afterwards a judge will find them guilty of something and add a few years to each.
from the original 12 prisoners one been allowed to sleep athome due health thingies/age, and one is at home on a 100.000.- pesos bail, the other 10 enjoy Victoria's secrets.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
My guess would be someone's kid was in the bus who actually mattered

naaa.
i would guess the circumstances been right.
this time not just the public attention been drawn on the case on social media and countrywide news right away,
in addition also a Bus filled with CHILDREN been involved.
if it would have been just a busload of employees from a hotel or such, nobody would have cared, and the risk for charges would have been near zero.
but with Children, a busload of children, only the violation of the Law about protection of children is enough, to bring long jailtime for the criminals.
public vandalism and the basic of an assault on a bus on public road, are just lil side effects in comparison, which could add a few years extra.
the public's attention and spreading the word throughout news/soacial media, is what made a case of this one.

Mike