Read Chiri's blog!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Try some CN Towers in the DR .....

Chirimoya said:
Anna is advising me to change the thread promoting my blog to one with a more descriptive title than its predecessor.

Let's see if it works!

Click here for today's update - a shameless attempt at getting more traffic.

All advice welcome.
Chiri, I know your reno project looks great but, given a choice between Scott's CN Towers and toilets ..... guess which one most would choose.

No market research done .... just my simplistic observation :)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Shad, tell that to the people who dreamed up the concept of 'Changing Rooms' and its many spin-offs! Home decorating is the new sex and cookery is the new rock-n-roll, so I'm well in there. Hip and in the groove, that's me... :cross-eye

Thanks for the additions to the map. How about some from the Eastern hemisphere too?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
The naked chef ....

Chirimoya said:
Shad, tell that to the people who dreamed up the concept of 'Changing Rooms' and its many spin-offs! Home decorating is the new sex and cookery is the new rock-n-roll, so I'm well in there. Hip and in the groove, that's me... :cross-eye

Thanks for the additions to the map. How about some from the Eastern hemisphere too?
That was my kinda show ... by the end of the show, not only did you see great food but, excellent 'buns' and .... :)

Just providing feedback to help you increase traffic ....

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
'The Naked Blog' - now there's a thought.

Do I dare google it to see if anyone else got there first?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I can't wait

Chirimoya said:
'The Naked Blog' - now there's a thought.

Do I dare google it to see if anyone else got there first?
Chiri's Naked Blog, when can we expect your 1st publication? .... goodbye Scott, hellooooooooo Chiri :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm in southern Ontario but it looks like Mommc is sitting on my head. :cross-eye

Nice map Chiri. Wonder how all the Toronto people will fit. ;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Shameless advertising going on in this thread!

Glad you liked the map enough to put it on your blog Chiri!
Maybe I should have "marketed" it as shamelessly when I first added it to my blog a couple of months ago.
Just goes to show you that people don't pay much attention to the side bar when they're reading the latest blog entry.
You've already got as many 'pins' as I have and yours has only been up a couple of days!
Chareena (who just posted a trip report) was the first DR1'er to 'pin' my map so now maybe we'll both get a few more 'pins'.
It's kinda' a unique way of seeing where your readers come from - differnt than the 'stats' counters 'cause it gives the reader a chance to post a comment at the same time.

Enjoy everyone!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Chiri it is a great story. Having seen the item in question, I can attest to the size of it! Hmmm a little forethought goes a long way.....

Great photos Chiri.... I like following the story.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Ps

Thanks planner, today's update contains the reply to a question I wasn't sure about when you visited.

Happy ending.

Thanks also to all the people who have pinned my map. Thanks for the nice comments. I agree that the DR is far too small for all of us - good thing there are so many readers in countries like Canada and the US.

I'm still really looking forward to seeing someone from the other side of the Atlantic. Who will be the first?

:cool: