revista

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I have had the same Revista you showed a photo of for at least 6 months. Nothing new about it, but it is current.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Whether there is a new Revista is the mystery here. NO ONE HAS ONE.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the one i show is still the current one, legally.
you guys have to keep one important difference between Placa and Revista in mind:
the Placa has to be renewed every year at the same time frame(close to years end, every year the gov. gives a 90 days of a time frame to do so. if you buy for example mid september a new car you pay to get the Placa on that car, but a month later starts also for you and your new car the 90 days time frame to pay and get the New One.
the Revista also has to be renewed every year, but not for everyone at the same time. the Revista has to be renewed every 12 months after the issuing date. i paid my 45 pesos at banco de reservas in january, so my receipt shows january 2014 as my date. by that time Revista Stickers been not available, but when they became available (well after my date) i got "E" like Enero(January) punched in according to the 45 pesos receipt form BR, as that 45.- pesos receopt date is also the issuing date in the AMET system for my car's license plate number to have been paid the 45 pesos tax for the Revista. maybe i will not get a new one available here before next july, doesnt matter, my date in the system will stay January, always, and my actual sticker is anyways still valid for an other 6 weeks, til january 31st, as i paid my Fee january 2014.
hence, legal and valid actual Revista Sticker.
as mentioned, Beers Prezzi light and in Cans, cold of course,
wine a light Rose, here on the Isle i prefer Santa Carolina Rose the 2008's-2011's, as the 2012's have a very different taste which i dont like much, and that Rose of course served up on the Veranda on Room Temp, not on the beach and not cooled.

Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Go back and read again, Honeybunch. I said the new Revista, not the current one. :nervous:

Did you notice the "13/14" at the top right corner? That's the year, ( i.e. 2013/2014) which means it's almost run out. The new one is just around the corner, so to speak.

If you want that six pack, you're gonna have to come to Santo Domingo to get it, and you gotta drink it with me. (with a cigar, of course)

JD,
did you take a look on the BRAND NEW Placa stickers and realize that they say ""2014"" as well, as its always the year when issued?? they are valid til dec 2015, and state 2014.
same for revista stickers, who has his revista sticker valid til december 2015 will have printed on it ""2014"", thats normal here and shows that you have the up to date newest version of the needed thingy.
bad boy, send da Sixer.
and send it right up on the 2nd floor, i left the beach an sit now 20 meters back from the beach on the Veranda upstairs, watching the last Bikini Gals leaving the beacharea.

Mike

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Santo Domingo: ............ Then off to Ave Tiradentes (Quisqueya Ball park) with the receipt for the revista along with a copy of the matricula...they barely even looked at my vehicle, took the paper work and stuck the new revista sticker on my windshield....done

On the basis of this post, there is a new revista and you can get it at the DGTT after an inspection..........and a potential claimant for the beers and vino.