roberry/shooting in La Mulatta

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I'm very impressed. I was one of the people at the meeting that asked "When" all these good things were going to happen.

Capt Contreras has answered my question "Now!"

It's so refreshing to meet a police captain, a man, who keeps his word and walks his talk. And I feel safer already.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Let the bells ring and the banners fly.
Great job, Cap't Contreras, Campesina and all of you have offered good advice and/or participated in the meetings.
I have a warm fuzzy feeling all over.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
After a "Shootout " at Villa Marie in Sosua today one of the scum is dead, two others wounded and in Custody of the Police on their way to PP.

Two Haitians and a Dominican from Charamicos.

Sorry to be a bit naive and uninformed but is Villa Marie also in La Mulata, if so where?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I think it's safe to say police interest wouldn't have been engaged had it not been for encouragement, so well done to all of you expats who badgered the authorities not forgetting that some of your/our consular representation is probably also working tirelessly in the background. Same thing happened here in Puerto Plata a year or so back when we had an increase in crime, except that it was Dominican business owners etc who insisted General Then (then a Colonel) did not get moved to another location. As we know, in Las Terrenas this hasn't happened yet & lemunch's assailants were released. So yes, pressure does work. We now have to hope that PP court doesn't release the La Mulatta assailants...............