Sad day in Santiago

Santiagohombre1

Jun 1, 2006
This low scumlike picture. I am a black belt in karate and i have two guns. He shot a fragile frail girl with her on the ground? First of all dont even dare to hit a girl. I don't know where to start. Ok, next, dont rob people because it is not their fault you are poor. Ummmm, I would knock this chump into tomorrow with a few karate blows if i ever got the chance. I am glad to see his picture. I hope he never has to face me. I am sick of ladrones in our beautiful country. This one just makes me want to snap on this young punk.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hillbilly said:
A lot of mistakes in this thread.

The name of the father is Ram?rez and the mother is Fa?a. HB :(:(:(
My bad. I trierd to edit, but couldn't. I had just spoken with Alida.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No biggie...obviously we know the family and it really hurts like heck....

The city is still reeling from the senselessnes of this. to say nothing of the violence.

You sort of want to go out and shoot every couple of guys on a pasola

HB :(:(

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
My goodness this is sooooooo freaking horrible. I sure hope none of those bastards make it out of prison some day and they ROT in there. There will be people waiting if they do get out!!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Rot, hell. I'd like to "tip" a few prison guards...if you know what I mean (and I think you do).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Like I said someplace else, the cops knew these guys. Today's press shows that theywere in jail in '04.
Also as they were coming into court, another woman recognized them as the ones that had taken her cellphone just moments before they killed Vanessa.
young pieces of crap....."he didn't work, his mother is a nurse and gives him everything..." said the grandmother.

Media Polvo= do any of you know what that means? It is a cruel whack at his virility. it means that he could only ejaculate a little (literaly, "half an ejaculation") Big man.....mayby with a lttle wee-wee....

HB :(:(:(:(:(

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
cobraboy said:

Beautiful girl, what a tragedy. As I looked at the pictures the thought that went through my head was, I wonder if there's more behind this than getting a cell phone. It doesn't make sense to shoot someone for a cell (or any other reason) but a cell? :cry: :cry:

Mar 21, 2002
Hillbilly said:
A lot of mistakes in this thread.

The name of the father is Ram?rez and the mother is Fa?a. He is a professor at PUCMM as well as one of the leaders of "Corazones Unidos" and the presidendt of the board of Cl?nica Corominas. the mother was a member of the second promotion of our med school.

Vanessa (this is so typically Dominican that you can smile) was the very best friend of the sister of my daughter in law.

The scum that killed her are all home grown kids, in their early 20s, and the Police have mug shots of them all...Now does that say something>?
HB :(:(:(

What should be done with these thugs, Hillbilly? Olive branch, a hug, a pat on the shoulder and help them become nice kiddies?

May 31, 2005
AnnaC said:
Beautiful girl, what a tragedy. As I looked at the pictures the thought that went through my head was, I wonder if there's more behind this than getting a cell phone. It doesn't make sense to shoot someone for a cell (or any other reason) but a cell? :cry: :cry:
Maybe there was another reason. But I do believe that there are heartless people that would do such horrendous acts for something as invaluable as a cell phone. It happens everyday. But just because it happens everyday it does not mean that it does not hurt. This is something that has hurt me too. I did not know the family. I do not have to know them personally in order for it to hurt. I sometimes think that it could have been me.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
This senseless killing will be a thing of the past when we truly realize that human life is more important than financial gain.
My condolences to Vanessa's family and friends.
mkohn

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Senseless Violence just turns my stomach, this bright young girl had a great future snatched away from her for a cell phone. I see no need for a gun. This was strong-arm robbery! This business of snatching cell-phones is getting out of hand, the government need to penalize cell-phone shops that buy stolen phones, period!!

Mar 21, 2002
The corruption is so great in the DR that at the end of the trial, Vanessa will be blamed for her own death because she resisted her assailants. The 4 thugs will serve a minimal sentence for improper weapon's usage. They'll then be taught in prison how to properly use weapons at which point they are released to more effectively commit more crimes.

PUCMM is AZB's stomping ground. Maybe he has some info on this place. Is it so easily accessible to thugs?

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
Senseless Violence just turns my stomach, this bright young girl had a great future snatched away from her for a cell phone. I see no need for a gun. This was strong-arm robbery! This business of snatching cell-phones is getting out of hand, the government need to penalize cell-phone shops that buy stolen phones, period!!

It was reported in yesterday's DR1 news.

Millionaire fines for activating stolen phones
The president of the Dominican Telecommunications Institute (Indotel) said that companies that activate stolen cell phones phase penalties of 1.5 to 15 million pesos, as reported in the Listin Diario. He urged that those who have been victims of stolen mobile phones report the theft to Indotel, the company where they bought the phone or the corresponding district attorney office.
Technology exists for communications companies to detect in half an hour the whereabouts of a stolen phone from where phone calls are being made. Even phones that use replaceable SIM cards can be detected, because each phone has a unique identification number.

Let's hope it's going to be enforced

Jan 5, 2006
Hillbilly said:
Like I said someplace else, the cops knew these guys. Today's press shows that theywere in jail in '04.
Yeah, and it sucks that they didn't follow the same path of the other guy who was jailed with them at that time, and who was subsequently killed by police in an "intercambio de disparos".

Jan 5, 2006
Onions&carrots said:
What should be done with these thugs, Hillbilly? Olive branch, a hug, a pat on the shoulder and help them become nice kiddies?
They should feed 'em to a pack of rabid dogs!!!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Last edited:
Mar 21, 2002
mkohn said:
This senseless killing will be a thing of the past when we truly realize that human life is more important than financial gain.
My condolences to Vanessa's family and friends.
mkohn

Hundreds of thousands of years from now when we evolve.