The town of Sosua is killing itself.....

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
If they only had a real staff in the kitchen at Rockies. I watched and wonder who trained them to cook, WHO!!!!

That would be a well kept secret!!!!!
For many people living here on the North Coast, ROCKYS is Sosua...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ps. Marco, I pick up my commission later for this ad... ;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Jimmydr said:
Every site about Sosua mentions the world famous Rockies!!!

True... but more serious, it is one of the places, THE place, where you meet nice people, where everybody feels welcome, and where you can both eat and drink what is served and also afford to pay for it... so of course people like it...expats living here or tourists..

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
carina said:
True... but more serious, it is one of the places, THE place, where you meet nice people, where everybody feels welcome, and where you can both eat and drink what is served and also afford to pay for it... so of course people like it...expats living here or tourists..

Baileys is fast joining those ranks.

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
first

I need to figure out how to post a new thread mesage. I nee info on whee to go in Pto Plata or Sandiago tobuy an A/C and generator. Thanks for asking

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Luperonsailor said:
I need to figure out how to post a new thread mesage. I nee info on whee to go in Pto Plata or Sandiago tobuy an A/C and generator. Thanks for asking

Help is here .... go into DR1 Forum then I would suggest into Living for posting your question just click onto New Thread at the top left hand side.
Put a Title in the space provided and then your question in the main box ..... good luck !

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Members menu

Anna Coniglio said:
Don't you have to prove you are a local?

Well maybe not in Larry's case :nervous:
No. Just the fact that you ask for the members menu qualifys you. Ipso facto.
John

A

apostropheman

KenoshaChris said:
At La Roca its the residents menu, not the members menu.
i always ask for "the members only" menu. it is supposed to be for residents but as duhtree said
duhtree said:
"No. Just the fact that you ask for the members menu qualifys you. Ipso facto.
John
06-13-2005 08:14 PM"
works for me and mine