USA issued ATM highst DR Limits

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Once again, I remain utterly mystified as to how folks can't understand simple financial processes, whether it be money movements or cash withdrawals. This thread has repeated the same crap over and over and over and over. An entire thread on ATM fees and how to send money from one account to the next o_O

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
And nobody seems to understand..... no ATM fees if you use your bank's machine
That's not correct. Again, the OT is US debit cards used at ATM's here. There is no ATM fee for a DR debit card used at that bank's ATM. SOME foreign debt cards will reimburse ATM fees, but not ALL do.

Reactions: Radical

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Being blessed with laziness and apathy, a single visit to the bank regardless of the fees and exchange rate is the way to go.

Reactions: JD Jones

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Once again, I remain utterly mystified as to how folks can't understand simple financial processes, whether it be money movements or cash withdrawals. This thread has repeated the same crap over and over and over and over. An entire thread on ATM fees and how to send money from one account to the next o_O

The door is always open for you to step out if you do not wish to participate in the discussion - why do you keep coming back to repeat yourself is actually a mystified act

Reactions: NanSanPedro

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
The door is always open for you to step out if you do not wish to participate in the discussion - why do you keep coming back to repeat yourself is actually a mystified act
You seem to be taking this personally. I don't know why, however there are many free sources on the Internet to help you with the basics of financial transactions. Enjoy this lovely Sunday mafriend!

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
You seem to be taking this personally. I don't know why, however there are many free sources on the Internet to help you with the basics of financial transactions. Enjoy this lovely Sunday mafriend!

Pointing out the obvious, you have added nothing to the discussion - instead, just drop intermittently to spit venom; if the discussion is so basic and you see no reasons to have it, why do you keep coming back?

Do you live off of SS by any chance?

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Pointing out the obvious, you have added nothing to the discussion - instead, just drop intermittently to spit venom; if the discussion is so basic and you see no reasons to have it, why do you keep coming back?

Do you live off of SS by any chance?
I'm afraid I won't qualify for SS for another 13+ years. On the other hand your Medicare B schedule will cover you for any orthotic brace and your first 120 days in that LTC facility. Aside from your personal attacks, I invite you to search my 1000s of posts over the years helping folks like you learn the ropes. DM me for further questions. I do not accept care/caid though my bruh

• Love
Reactions: Big

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
I'm afraid I won't qualify for SS for another 13+ years. On the other hand your Medicare B schedule will cover you for any orthotic brace and your first 120 days in that LTC facility. Aside from your personal attacks, I invite you to search my 1000s of posts over the years helping folks like you learn the ropes. DM me for further questions. I do not accept care/caid though my bruh

How about SSI, how much you collect monthly?

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
There is nothing wrong with living on SS, you worked for it...so let's stay on topic. Thanks

There has only been one person off topic throughout this conversation - conveniently for some odd reason, you have not make it clear to that individual to stay on topic or to go pound sand but are rather fast to address your comments towards those who conversely are on topic?

Save the lectures for others, just as I landed in this forum can just take off at will - do not care!

• Sad
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo