Haitians in PC/Bavaro

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
T

There is a demand. Issuing more work permits to Haitians is also a way of fighting illegal immigration.
Issuimg more work permits would most certainly increase illegal immigration. Not sure how you came to this conclusion?

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Issuimg more work permits would most certainly increase illegal immigration. Not sure how you came to this conclusion?
I thought it would but I can see how it would work the other way around too. It’s very complicated. There is a reason it’s such a problem.

Reactions: MoJoInDR

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I think the issue also is the illegal immigrants find employment. There is a demand and someone hires them
1. Secure the border, 2 Have a well-defined and workable work visa program, controllable and enforceable. 3. Issue work Visas as required by employees, this can be flexible enough to allow for individuals to hire a worker, with properly submitted paperwork. 4. Start rounding up those that are illegal and deporting, after giving them and their employees a chance to " right things I.A.W. the law" 5. Enforce the law, fine employers.

Reactions: aarhus

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
Look in the mirror lately. Your debating style is rather aggressive, with lots of personal insults flying around. A question- have you ever spent any significant time in the DR?
When you drop your offended feelings and dishonesty let me know... Until then you've got nothing of value for me.

MoJoInDR

Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
1. Secure the border, 2 Have a well-defined and workable work visa program, controllable and enforceable. 3. Issue work Visas as required by employees, this can be flexible enough to allow for individuals to hire a worker, with properly submitted paperwork. 4. Start rounding up those that are illegal and deporting, after giving them and their employees a chance to " right things I.A.W. the law" 5. Enforce the law, fine employers.
Works right along with what I said... Good for you.