Interested in OZEMPIC?

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
77D74730-3802-48EC-9110-0B3712DA213D.jpeg4B99BDDC-3EFB-4883-9764-4685C6F97D26.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: chico bill

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
You need to be very careful because beberin (not sure I spelled it correctly) has several negative interactions with other drugs. Check with your doctor or naturopath first before taking it.
Thats often a danger in the DR. People go to different doctors and some self medicate.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Thats often a danger in the DR. People go to different doctors and some self medicate.
For the mundane aches and pains, self-medication is fine. This assumes you're competent to do research like doctors do.

For liver cancer and the like, I would go to a real doc. Regarding the drug Ozempic, I would never use that. Eat less exercise more. Not difficult to do, but for some it's difficult to discipline.

Reactions: JD Jones

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I have been using Mounjaro for several months. It keeps my blood sugar pefect,better than Metformin,Januvia or Glipizide. But the amazing thing is I am NEVER hungry,it just kills your appetite,I have to remind myself to eat. These types of meds are truly one of science's great discoveries in my opinion. As far as the comment of why not just good old fashioned diet and exercise,yes that is best but it can be extremely difficult to lose weight with proper diet and exercise for some people,I am one of them. Some people have extremely slow metabolisms and I can tell you from experience that for someone that has a very slow metabolism these drugs are a godsend. I lost a ton of weight prior to going on Mounjaro through diet and exercise but it was brutally difficult and slow to come off. Mounjaro has helped me significantly. Medicare pays for my Mounjaro prescription,$1200.usd a month.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The natural alternative is diet and exercise.
If only it were that simple. Every person is different, and age is a very important factor.

( I say this as a person who has lost over 100 lbs not once, but 3 times.)

No problem with diet other than always being hungry, and exercise with physical limitations is much more difficult.

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
If only it were that simple. Every person is different, and age is a very important factor.

No problem with diet other than always being hungry, and exercise with physical limitations is much more difficult.
The trick is to not gain 100 pounds in the first place. For the last 50 years, I have been within 10 pounds either way of 190. When I hit 200, its time to suck it up and lose the 10 pounds. It doesn't work for everybody but isn't exactly rocket science either.

Reactions: aarhus

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
The trick is to not gain 100 pounds in the first place. For the last 50 years, I have been within 10 pounds either way of 190. When I hit 200, its time to suck it up and lose the 10 pounds. It doesn't work for everybody but isn't exactly rocket science either

Good for you!!

Reactions: slowmo

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

So you have lost the equivalent of 300 pounds that's like dumping 3 smalls chicas !

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Good for
The trick is to not gain 100 pounds in the first place. For the last 50 years, I have been within 10 pounds either way of 190. When I hit 200, its time to suck it up and lose the 10 pounds. It doesn't work for everybody but isn't exactly rocket science either.
Congratulations on self control.
But your post reminds me of a joke.
Two old DR1 codgers ran into each other downtown.

The first codger asks the second how he's feeling.

The second codger says: "I'm having trouble because I have been very constipated which causes me severe stomach pain."

The first codger says "Oh not me, I have a big bowel movement every morning within 15 minutes of getting out of bed, 15 minutes either way "

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
So, I tried Beberin and wasn't impressed. Or maybe it was working but I didn't notice.

A while back I asked about Ozempic in my pharmacy across the street. They didn't have it then, but when I went today to buy my monthly pills one of the girls remembered me asking and told me they have it now.
I asked how much, and she said 300 dollars. (I didn't think to ask about the quantity)
There are a lot of online sites offering it now and also much cheaper generics