Police intervene in drug clash in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Policia-Nacional-logo.jpg

Police agents dismantled two alleged drug sales point in Los Charamicos, Sosua, in Puerto Plata province, as reported in Diario Libre. At least 15 persons were arrested. As noted, the Police intervened after a clash between two rival gangs on Sunday resulted in three injured persons.As reported a bag with around 300 grams of marijuana was confiscated.

Read more in Spanish:Diario Libre

1 September 2020

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Posted a video of this incident on "The future of Sosua"
last night. Also advised people to avoid Charamicos
until the PN make arrest the Muppets involved. Having
lived in Charamicos back in 2013-2014 I know compact
the area is and how easy a innocent people could get
caught up in the crossfire.

Again, you speak the truth, but are mocked.
Persons should heed the call, an remain aware.
You can lead a horse to water............

user123

Aug 16, 2017
I know all the guys involved, spent many weekends chilling with them drinking, going to galleras and to dog fights. I can tell you exactly to the peso how much they pay the rent to you-know-who on weekly basis. What is happening now has nothing to do with their business, just some BS two drunk guys started. La 40 and La 60 are not rival gangs, their rival is la 42. All in all cool guys always willing to step in and resolve any issues you might have with local wannabe fake gangstas. No need to fear them at all, unless you wanna open a punto in their area :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: irishpaddy

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
GOD bless us in this age of the www/internet.
What would we have done in 1983?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I know all the guys involved, spent many weekends chilling with them drinking, going to galleras and to dog fights. I can tell you exactly to the peso how much they pay the rent to you-know-who on weekly basis. What is happening now has nothing to do with their business, just some BS two drunk guys started. La 40 and La 60 are not rival gangs, their rival is la 42. All in all cool guys always willing to step in and resolve any issues you might have with local wannabe fake gangstas. No need to fear them at all, unless you wanna open a punto in their area :LOL:
Anyone that admits going to dog fights is a giant jerk.
I don't care about them selling pot - heck I've probably spilled more than 300 grams in my life but anyone purposely hurting God's finest creature deserves a huge beat down themselves

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Anyone that admits going to dog fights is a giant jerk.
I don't care about them selling pot - heck I've probably spilled more than 300 grams in my life but anyone purposely hurting God's finest creature deserves a huge beat down themselves
yea, I missed that. Thought he was talking about peleas de gallos.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
You'd have to be dead inside to go to a dog fight, I'm disgusted. move to china.

U see , right her is an example that WE,, all of us here can actually agree on SOMETHING..
Differ on politics perhaps..
but I agree with Son of a Sailor on this one 100%..
People who go to dog fights are pure SCUM..

I was stupid enough on this one occasion to actually assist in breaking up 2 pitbulls fighting in Sosua
Could have got myself messed up bad . got lucky
not doing it again
was told later they were fighting dogs, felt like an idiot .

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Wait a minute. Perhaps this post is a joke. Surely User123 isn't actually bragging about knowing and being friends with these people?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
If the police really "dismantled" two puntos I would have thought they would find much more than 300 grams of marijuana. Could it possibly be that the rest that was in the puntos will be rapidly available for sale again?

Status
Not open for further replies.