Police intervene in drug clash in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Anyone who would watch or be involved in any organized animal fight for the entertainment of humans needs to re-evaluate their lives. It's utterly disgusting.

Agree but then again I remember the history of the Roman gladiators and feeding Christians and other criminals to the lions. Human depravity can sink very low.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Or you have no arguments :LOL: Either way, stay grumpy my fren, stay grumpy...

Why does it have to be "an argument".. I've seen both dog and cock fights. I honestly don't mind the cock fights IF they are using the plastic spurs rather than the metal ones or "blades". Dog fights are a lot more brutal IMO, and I personally feel sorry for the dogs whom I believe to be much more intelligent than a chicken. Dogs also make much better companions than chickens I would think. I've never seen a rooster on a leash working with law enforcement sniffing drugs or assisting in an arrest, a rancher herding cows or sheep, or retrieving a duck or pointing out a pheasant. In other words, I believe there are much better things to do with a dog than training it to fight. Roosters?? They fight each other naturally all the time. This is not the case with dogs..

I'm in agreement with Mike on this one and that anyone keeping and training a dog solely to fight in a pit is a POS.. BTW, I don't own dogs. Don't want the responsibility to care for them properly. You're welcome to argue the point all you want, but there is a huge difference between a dog and a chicken.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Didn't know pitbulls were "God's finest creatures" but ok...
It does not matter if they are pitbulls (which you did not say), and often they put in untrained dogs of other breeds to watch them get torn apart - They are all dogs, with flesh & blood and can feel pain and the cruelty of being thrown in the ring by their owners, and the reason many pitbulls turn out the way they do is jerks like yourself who think dog fighting, which maims or kills dogs, is entertaining. I think you should find another place to spout off. I suggest you should also move out of DR maybe to somewhere like China, where maybe you would eat dogs too ? Michael Vick is probably one of your heros

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Agree but then again I remember the history of the Roman gladiators and feeding Christians and other criminals to the lions. Human depravity can sink very low.

If you watch the original Spartacus (Kirk Douglas) you'll see where Gladiator came from

Good CV19 activity during DR curfew.... Spartacus is about 3 hrs

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
What's the difference between a pelea de gallos and a dog fight? Same shit different animal. Educate me please.
Most dogs are bred and raised as domestic PETS,even pit bulls. Roosters are not,they are raised as part of the food chain. Big difference.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Another one bragging about being friends with people who contribute nothing to humanity.
No doubt. I hang out with some real dirt bags.
Fear not my fren, they will bring out those bulldozers one day
and you will get that 15 seconds of fame you long for.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Give it up bro, they'll never get it. Let the goody-goody gringos live in their bubble, these are the same people who come to live in DR and then complain about the loud music the locals play :LOL:
B.I.N.G.O.

Reactions: Caonabo
Status
Not open for further replies.