Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Correct
Don't sell drugs.
Don't fight dogs.
Problem solved.
True - but a drug dealer is higher up the food chain than someone who abuses animals, or finds any 'sport' in even watching it in my opinion. This includes bull fighting where bulls are pierced with swords.

user123

Aug 16, 2017
Pure BS !!
The decent people of Charamicos don't mix with those low lifes!!
No decent person in Charamicos goes to a drug dealer to resolve issues. They stay the hell away from them , and vice versa ...
"The decent people of Charamicos don't mix with those low lifes" :LOL: Ok man, like you would know... don't let the bubble burst, you might end up in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
"The decent people of Charamicos don't mix with those low lifes" :LOL: Ok man, like you would know... don't let the bubble burst, you might end up in the real world.

Of course I know.

I had a branch of my business in Charamicos for years.

But even more important, I go to Charamicos almost daily as my daughter is in Charamicos from 9am in the morning until 6pm , 5 days a week myself or my wife take her and pick her up from her grandmother and grandfather.

So yes, I do know the decent side of Charamicos. The familys that have lived there for decades , own their property and decided to stay through the changes because that's home. And these people don't mix with drug dealers and the drug dealers know better than to approach them.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Of course I know.

I had a branch of my business in Charamicos for years.

But even more important, I go to Charamicos almost daily as my daughter is in Charamicos from 9am in the morning until 6pm , 5 days a week myself or my wife take her and pick her up from her grandmother and grandfather.

So yes, I do know the decent side of Charamicos. The familys that have lived there for decades , own their property and decided to stay through the changes because that's home. And these people don't mix with drug dealers and the drug dealers know better than to approach them.
And there are some ( I know one) who is in communication with the authorities about the 'enterprises' there.
He's a life long resident too.
He knows the dishonest cops and how much they get weekly, but my question to him - does he know the people he discusses the situation with are actually not ratting him out to the dealers about his 'observations' ?

user123

Aug 16, 2017
And there are some ( I know one) who is in communication with the authorities about the 'enterprises' there.
"In communication with the authorities" to report what :D? La 40 punto has been at the same spot for over 10 years. A puta from SD comes to Sosua for the first time in her life and within 15 minutes knows where the puntos are, and PN and DNCD don't? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
There was a time and place, where illicit/illegal activity was frowned upon being discussed within this very web forum.
I hope we are not sacrificing standards.

Reactions: Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
There was a time and place, where illicit/illegal activity was frowned upon being discussed within this very web forum.
I hope we are not sacrificing standards.
The land of low expectations? lol.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Some people like to roll in stealth mode, invisible , and some dudes seem to love it when every Moto guy who calls himself Tony Montana knows their name and what Hotel they stay at and who knows what other info about them ..
smdh ....

Reactions: JD Jones

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Michael Vick is probably one of your heros
During his six years with the Falcons, Vick was regarded as having transformed the quarterback position with his rushing abilities and was named to three Pro Bowls. He was the first NFL quarterback to rush for 1,000 yards in a season and holds the record for the most career rushing yards by a quarterback (6,109).

Vick signed with the Eagles in 2009. As a member of the Eagles for five years, he enjoyed the greatest statistical season of his career and was named to a fourth Pro Bowl in 2010.

Not my hero. I do not need any. But a damn good quarterback that I cheered for consistently. He was one completion away from advancing in the 2010 playoff. He got caught up in the system using him to make an example and get headlines and news interviews, like so many others.

Deion Sanders, a former star football and baseball player and current commentator for CBS Sports, stated, "Why are we indicting him? Was he the ringleader? Is he the big fish? Or is there someone else? The fights allegedly occurred at a property that he purchased for a family member. They apparently found carcasses on the property, but I must ask you again, is he the ringleader? This situation reminds me of a scene in the movie New Jack City when drug dealer Nino Brown is on the witness stand and eloquently says, 'This thing is bigger than me.' Are we using Vick to get to the ringleader? Are we using him to bring an end to dogfighting in the United States? The only thing I can gather from this situation is that we're using Vick.

Ok, so you do not like dog fighting or having drug dealers as your neighbors. So you find out about it and you snitch. That's you. That is not me. Call it good police work or making headlines. Users gonna use and dealers are going to deal. Demand creates supply. Supply meets demand.

You don't like it. Do not call others names. Just say no to drugs and dog fighting.
🤣

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Promoting and basking within the camaraderie of street corner puntos of the barrio. Does it get any lower in life?
24 hour old toilet water carries a higher degree of distinction.
Friends in low places ;)

Big

Apr 24, 2019
During his six years with the Falcons, Vick was regarded as having transformed the quarterback position with his rushing abilities and was named to three Pro Bowls. He was the first NFL quarterback to rush for 1,000 yards in a season and holds the record for the most career rushing yards by a quarterback (6,109).

Vick signed with the Eagles in 2009. As a member of the Eagles for five years, he enjoyed the greatest statistical season of his career and was named to a fourth Pro Bowl in 2010.

Not my hero. I do not need any. But a damn good quarterback that I cheered for consistently. He was one completion away from advancing in the 2010 playoff. He got caught up in the system using him to make an example and get headlines and news interviews, like so many others.

Deion Sanders, a former star football and baseball player and current commentator for CBS Sports, stated, "Why are we indicting him? Was he the ringleader? Is he the big fish? Or is there someone else? The fights allegedly occurred at a property that he purchased for a family member. They apparently found carcasses on the property, but I must ask you again, is he the ringleader? This situation reminds me of a scene in the movie New Jack City when drug dealer Nino Brown is on the witness stand and eloquently says, 'This thing is bigger than me.' Are we using Vick to get to the ringleader? Are we using him to bring an end to dogfighting in the United States? The only thing I can gather from this situation is that we're using Vick.

Ok, so you do not like dog fighting or having drug dealers as your neighbors. So you find out about it and you snitch. That's you. That is not me. Call it good police work or making headlines. Users gonna use and dealers are going to deal. Demand creates supply. Supply meets demand.

You don't like it. Do not call others names. Just say no to drugs and dog fighting.
🤣
I would call the police when ever I see drug dealing, stealing, loitering and any other loser activity including dog fighting

Reactions: JD Jones

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Promoting and basking within the camaraderie of street corner puntos of the barrio. Does it get any lower in life? 24 hour old toilet water carries a higher degree of distinction.
Yes, people could hang out with economic imperialists who drag their off island ideas of superiority with them when no one cares what they think.
Friends in low places
Garth Books Fan ❓

Both of those statements were written with the air of superiority carried from their home countries. I see that with many of the posters here. They bring their off island attitudes and ideas they they are superior (for some reason). Even those from the country where:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal…”

Some of ya'll did not get the memo.🤣

The thing about it is after years of traveling here they fail to understand that they are all just one of many gringos running around with attitude once they clear customs. No one cares about what they think is the proper type of headwear, nor does anyone care if they sport it here, nor what they think of the country. This is their country. The Dominican Republic.🇩🇴
I would call the police when ever I see drug dealing, stealing, loitering and any other loser activity including dog fighting
Yo no‼Those who want to snitch, do what you need to do. And everyone else will too.

Was it good police work or not?

Typical "Internet Rambo", when behind the screen calls people Losers in real life nada, zero, zilch... 👍We can disagree but there is no need to call people names, unless you're willing to back it up... 🤷‍♂️
Dead on point brother. I call them "Keyboard Warriors". Mouf writing checks that their *** can't cash‼

Status
Not open for further replies.